Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

My I.t Sexcapades (21+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My I.t Sexcapades (21+) (7208 Views)

My I.t Sexcapades / My I.t Sexcapades / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Complete Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My I.t Sexcapades (21+) by Pascalblinks: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2017
MY I.T SEXCAPADES PART 1 .
”See me in my office” Her voice sounded angry and anytime she speaks in that tone I knew one thing is for sure! I was going to get punished. The type of punishment only a randy boss gives. I knew I was going to suck kitty cathy against my wish. I have been going through this punishment for five days now. Am not finding it funny, but each time I start I couldn’t but feel satisfied and pleased with myself. ok madam I replied as I carried myself and walked down to the extreme block where her office is located. A times, I wonder if she was the one that choose that particular office so she could carry out her randy plans without any eyebrows being raised. Just as I stepped into her office I saw she was engrossed on her laptop screen as she always does. “come over here” she said without raising her head. I couldn’t help but notice the top buttons of her shirt that were undone exposing a handful view of her plump ebony bosom which always catch my lustful attention. I stared at it as I could make out a clear view of her lacy blue bra that clutches the twin ladies tenderly. “Stop staring at my Bosom and do what you should do” she said still not looking up. From previous punishments I knew what to do. She has asked me to go under the table and lick her panties with an expressionless face on the first day of the punishment. Though it came to me as a shocker. I was happy and also not so sure I was hearing well so to make sure I heard well I had answered eh? on which I received a very dirty annoying look from her as she asked if am deaf. I couldnt but wait anymore as I shivered under the table and dived into her skirt that was raised up to her thigh. The sight that hit my eyes brought out the animal in me as I threw caution to the wind and started licking her blue lacy panties that matches with her bra. The skin of her thigh was so smooth like asphalt, ebony coloured and massively plump. As I give the panties some partial hungry strokes I realised they were soaked and I continued savoring the haven. What can I do? For about five minutes I was just licking the panties afraid to advance further by pushing them aside and licking the main stuff. All this while she never reacted, all she did was to continue typing on her keyboard as I heard the keys being punched probably with an expressionless face. “young man, stop eating the wrap, unwrap the goodie and eat” I heard her say. That was all the encouragement I needed as I used my teeth to tug the panties by the side and gave a long lick, as this point I felt her legs spread wider probably to give me more room for exploration. Lawd, the panties were still obstructing my ministration so I just used my finger to push it wider and I sucked like a fool. The biggest kithy lips I have ever encountered. Little stuffs of hairs brush against my lips as I tongue lashed, and the taste of the honey was beyond expectations. Soon she started jerking her hips, slowly grinding it into my face as I struggle for breath. By now my boxers have soaked with precum. I stiffened my tongue and probe into her pubes and the silkiness of that gory hole drove me mad and I started humping with my tongue as I heard a subdued moan above the table. I knew I was serving my punishment well. All this while I have avoided licking the clit that have stuck out save for my nose that keeps rubbing against it. “Don’t tease me boy” She said with a little command amidst the pleasures, but I knew I was not going to listen to her so I continued teasing her until she pressed her massive thighs together with my head in between. I was locked out of the world for some seconds as I tried to breath, see and hear at the same time. As soon as she releases her grip on my head she said “Tease me and die” that was all it took for me to lick her clit and I felt her shudder, I gave a long slow swirl around the hood and finally plunged my lips into the tiny button. That was all it took for her to bless my face with kithy juice. I continued licking away till she pushed my head away. As I stood up she just gave me tissue. “Wipe your face, you look squeezed up ” she said with an expressionless face and I collected it. After wiping my face I stood as I waited for her next command. you can now go” she said to me and I turned to leave with the hope of rushing to the washroom to jerk off. Just as I was about to open the door she called out “young man” “ma” I answered tuck that in properly she said pointing to the tent that have formed on my trousers. “Owk ma” I responded with a sly smile and bow. All that was five days ago and now am about to repeat the same thing and go off without any treatment to my hurting lash- pole. The whole story started like this. I have been placed to my place of industrial training and for some weeks now I have been trying to blend into the system here. Back in school we did more of theory but here is where the practical thing is happening. My supervisor, Mrs Adeola have been really good to me as she really encouraged and assisted me over this two weeks. She helped clear my air of confusion and have really helped me know why am here. I saw her as a goddess, so full of life and energy. Beautiful like the sunset with skin as smooth like pebbles, she is dark and fleshy with lots of curves at the right places. Sometimes I caught myself staring as her rear but I quickly rebuke myself for having such about such a good woman, a married one at that. I always tell her that I get bored whenever am not at work which makes me stay at work till 7pm. Over the weekend she have called me to ask what I will be doing and I told her I will be bored as I don’t have any friends around yet. She have pitied me and asked me to work on the assignment she gave to me so I can keep busy. I told her I was almost done and sensed she beamed a smile. “Well if you don’t mind you can come and join my family tomorrow. We are going for a family outing at wonderland.” “Surely ma I would come over!” I screamed into the phone before she hangs up. I was so happy that I was not going to experience another boring sunday here at Bwari. Me that loved weekend so much suddenly wished that I can go to work on Saturdays and sandys due to the boredom. I live in a one room apartment which I rented for the sake of my IT. The neighborhood was filled with low-lifes and I could not mix up with them and the girls around here were way uglier than I thought. Not after I have spent 3 years in UNN where I see lots of pretty girls and bleep plump kitthy catties. No! I mean I cant just bear going after these girls. They are black! Ugly, assless with large dropping Bosom that shrinks the lash pole. So I was always indoors Chatting or typing stories and making sketches for my supervisor so you can see why I was so happy at that invitation. Sunday came and by 12 she called me to get prepared. I told her I was already prepared (me that have prepare since 11) She laughed and said I should be at Dutse Alhaji by 1pm so from there they can pick me up and drive to Kubwa. Immediately she hung up I went out to get a bike I can’t wait for 1pm else I won’t meet up. it was a 30 mins drive to Dutse Alhaji from Bwari so I was there 30 mins earlier waiting for my madam and her family. The time seems to be ticking so slow and I wish I could just fast forward it. Afterall who asked me to come out so early. And i started ‘ntooring’ myself. In the midst of my thought I never realised when a Toyota siena pulled up at the junction and I heard a familiar voice beckoning on me to hop in. I smiled as I saw my madam on the steering. She motioned me to enter into the back seat and what my eyes saw was so ‘wooooooooooow’.
. click on the link below to continue reading http://naijanoisemakers.com/2017/01/02/t-sexcapades-part-1/
Re: My I.t Sexcapades (21+) by Olibboy: 11:12am On Jun 02, 2017
U cooked this story well bro.
Re: My I.t Sexcapades (21+) by Pascalblinks: 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
mmmmmmm yummy
Re: My I.t Sexcapades (21+) by Garrirevenge(f): 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
i am thinking you did your I.T at a strip club.
Re: My I.t Sexcapades (21+) by Pascalblinks: 6:56am On Jun 03, 2017
wow
Re: My I.t Sexcapades (21+) by Pascalblinks: 7:47am On Aug 29, 2017
EATING THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT PART 1 .
Jide Babalola was having a bad day.What worried him was not the fact that he seemed to be having a progressively bad day every day for the past three months. He was concerned because he was beginning to get used to it. And that was not a good thing.The kitchen of the Babalola household was redolent with the smell of something fried and spicy, but the ambience was ruined by the emotions running riot in the fragrant space. A plate on the counter washeaped with an appetising load of golden toast and fried eggs, a cup of coffee steaming beside it. As mouth-watering as the food looked, it was the object of dispute that morning. Jide stood over the meal, arms crossed as he faced his wife, who sat on the other side of the counter, pretending to be busy.“Patricia.” He said softly. His wife ignored him, and concentrated on furiously tapping the keys of the laptop in front of her. Early on in their marriage, whenever hecalled her full name like that, she would give him her full attention, because it usually meant he was in a serious mood. “Patricia, can you at least respond when I call you?”She stopped typing and looked up at him over the edge of the laptop. Her eyes were smouldering with anger; if looks could kill, he would have been vaporized by her gaze.“Am I deaf or are you blind?” she retorted. “You’re standing no farther than three feet away from me in this small kitchen and you want a formal acknowledgment to show I can hear you?”Jide clenched his jaw. “Is it a crime to ask for simple courtesy?”She glared at him for a moment longer, then tapped a few buttons on her laptop and closed it gently. When she faced him, arms folded on top of the laptop, insinceresmile on her face, he sighed inwardly. Her attitude was about to get worse.“Yes, lord and Master.” Patricia jeered. “Your servant is listening, please speak.”Jide sighed, and then chose to ignore the sarcasm in her voice. “Like I said, I’m running late so I won’t be able to eat this morning. I understand why that would upset you.”Patricia laughed. There was no humour in the sound. “Oh no, i don’t think you understand at all. But you will. Very soon.”“And what does that mean? Is that a threat? I’m sick and tired of all this, woman. Every day it’s one quarrel or another.”“Yes it seems that way, doesn’t it?” Patricia cut in. “Let me see, yesterday you were angry because I didn’t make breakfast for you, right? I apologized and explained I had a work deadline to meet but you stalked out. Today I wake up early to fry you eggs and now you’re saying…”“That’s why I am apologizing!” Jide yelled.Patricia raised a brow and allowed his shout to fade off before she clapped her hands slowly. “By shouting, right? You have a funny way of apologizing o…”Fifteen minutes later, Jide’s Sienna pulled out angrily from his compound. Setheing at the memory of his conversation with hiswife, he ignored the greeting of his securityguard and sped out of the estate where they lived, almost brushing a yellow tricycle into a gutter. He ignored the driver’s yell, increasing his speed as he took out his annoyance on the road, leaning on his car horn and yelling curses at any driver that dared to be slow.He knew it was just transferred aggression, but he couldn’t help himself. Despite all the self- help books he had bought and counselling documents he hadread online, his marriage seemed to be growing more strained by the day. He and Patricia had only been married less than two years and although he had been advised the point they were in would be the most stressful, he couldn’t imagine things getting any worse than they alreadywere.When Jide Babalola pulled up at the commercial law chambers where he worked as a brand communication manager, he forced himself to calm down before he left his car. He looked at his wristwatch and frowned as he realized he had actually reached work too early. His conscience pricked him as he rememberedthe things he had said to his wife in anger because he thought he was late, but he knew when he returned from work, the argument would continue if he dared to bring it up. He sighed and flipped down the mirror above his head so he could adjust his tie before he took the elevator tothe floor where his office was. He knew he looked good; the confidence of his long-legged stride was somtheing he had used years to cultivate. It was part of his job to project that corporate look and the admiring looks he received as he made hisway to his office attested to the fact.But Jide knew looks weren’t the most important thing. Peace of mind was. He greeted his secretary and breezed into his office and his practised smile faded as he settled behind his desk and sighed. He sincerely wished he could turn back the hands of time to this morning. If he hadn’t misread the time, he might have been able to eat a little of the breakfast Patricia had made for him…He frowned as his office door opened, then whipped up his professional smile a she recognized the person who had barged into his office. It was his colleague,Anita Bankole. Her tight dress stopped justabove the knee, sheathing her curves, the red colour the exact same shade as the lipstick heavily coating her mouth. He winced internally as he wondered if there was anything subtle about Anita. She was the personification of in-your-face attitude and her habit of bulldozing her way into his office without knocking was annoying.Jide was careful to keep his expression pleasant, however. She was one step above him on the corporate ladder; it wouldn’t be wise to show his displeasure.“Jide, my dear!” she squealed, walking over to him, her high heeled shoes clicking on the polished floor as she came around the side of his office table. He started to stand up, but she waved him back into his seat.“Good morning, Anita… oooof!”His greeting was cut short as she sat on him without warning and pressed her lips against his.And that literally, was how the first source of temptation fell into Jide Babalola’s lap….. Jolayemi has been unemployed since 3 years that he finished service and he is already twenty-five years of age…. He was walking down the road when he saw a signboard with vacancy written on it….he smiled buh it was short lived when he saw the condition attached…. 15 years of experience,abeg how old am I,he said aloud before walking away having one destination in mind….third mainland bridge
. click on the link below to continue reading www.naijanoisemakers.com/2017/08/12/eating-forbidden-fruit-part-1/
Re: My I.t Sexcapades (21+) by Pascalblinks: 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
HOME ADVANTAGE (S*X Story) PART 1 .
In the year 2006……………………… We were at work arranging scrap metals, when we noticed a car drove in. Chidi: twelve years work for here no fit buy that ride Me: Trust me bro, I ain’t spending twelve months here. I hope you do the same Chidi: Abegi! no be everybody dem do school for. Na by force I take finish JS 3 sef Me: Na you talk so Chidi: Me wan gather money go open my shop. Me: Na now you dey talk. Ibo boy. A woman stepped out of the car, walking towards the admin office Chidi: Na oga wife be that o. Me: which of the ogas? Chidi: Chief Rotimi, na him get this factory. Me: The same Chief Rotimi the polit… ‘’Tattoo and Chidi, e be like say this work don tire una abi?’’ Our supervisor snorted from behind.‘’If I catch una dey talk instead of working, I go show una’’ We continued arranging the scrap metals. I clocked out at five as usual. I was walking home when I saw an elderly woman, which I guessed would be in her sixties looking lost. The woman was in iro and buba, so I guessed she should be from the west. I approached her. ”Good evening ma.” I greeted her in Yoruba with a little bow. Woman: Good evening, my son. Do you live around here? Me: yes, ma. Woman: I’m going to my daughter’s house, but this area is confusing. The street was supposed to be behind this bank, but I don’t seem to understand it anymore. Me: The bank here is new. There’s another one over there. Woman: Please take me there. God bless you, my son. Me: Amen ma. She easily recognized the street just the behind the other bank. She knocked when we got to the front gate. The gate-man opened. Just before she entered a car horned behind. A woman alighted and i could swear I have seen that face before. The younger woman: Mummy welcome. I have been worried. The older woman: My phone battery went flat, I’m sorry. The younger woman: It’s okay ma. Bless God you’re here. But, you didn’t tell me you would be coming with somebody? The older woman: I almost got lost, but thanks to this my son. The younger woman: oh! What’s your name, young man? Me: Galacious, ma The younger woman: Thank you so much Me: You’re welcome, ma The younger woman: Alright let’s all go inside. Galacious please come in. Me: hmm, I’m sorry ma I have to head back home The younger woman: oh! Not even a drink? Me: It’s getting late ma, thanks. The younger woman:: ok. I understand. She reached into her purse and brought out some notes. The younger woman: please buy recharge card with this She stretched her right hand towards me. Me: don’t bother ma The younger woman:: oh! I insist Me: I’m sorry ma The younger woman: Really? She withdrew her hand. The older woman: He is well brought up. You shall not die young. Me: Amen ma. Good night. ‘’ Good night, my son,’’ ‘’Alright. Take care dear’’ They said in unison. The next day was a Sunday—–our match day. The evening football match came up every Sunday evening. The street had a mini stadium where kids played every day, but Sunday evening was reserved for the older ones. The game started as usual. Everything seemed normal till a shot was deflected and the ball bounced into the street to hit one of the young ladies walking along. One was Chinenye who lived on the street, but the other lady, whom the ball hit, doesn’t look familiar. Other lady: Jeez! Chinenye: sorry dear Other lady: look at my gown! I ran towards the ball, picked it up and tossed it to the field before turning to the ladies. Me: sorry about that ma’am Chinenye: Thanks jawe, Galacious. Other lady: thanks? Seriously, Chinenye? So you’re sorry comment is going to remove this stain, right? She snorted, starring at me. Chinenye: C’mon Princess let’s get back Inside. Chinenye placed her arm around her shoulder and they headed home. I couldn’t utter a word after the apology. Not that I didn’t know what to say, but I was dumbfounded by her beauty. Ne-yo’s ‘When You’re Mad’ was playing in my head. I could swear I had never seen such beauty in my life. I stood there like a statute and watched them walk back to Chinenye ‘s house. I was brought back to reality when I heard a voice coming from the pitch ‘’Galacious, our set!’’. Throughout the game there was only one name ringing in my head——-Princess. Heading back home after the game I met Tunji who was coming out of my building. ‘’Galacious, how far?’’ ‘’ i dey . This one way I see you for our house. Abeg o, my sister still young o.’’ I accused him. ‘’Kai! I no be Pedophile na.’’ He protested and continued, ‘’na the new girl I come shadow.’’ ‘’Which new girl be that?’’ i asked. ‘’Oh! You don’t know? Good. Her name na Udenme and an me dey do her parole.’’ He explained. ‘’Udenme? For this house?’’ ‘’Yes na. Na Grace’s cousin. But guy, like i said earlier na me dey do her parole. No go use home advantage for me.’’ ‘’TJ, you? Where you keep Kemi, Angela, Chinelo. Rita…..’’ ‘’Guy bone dat thing. I don’t tell you be that. I dey go my house.’’ ‘’Alright bro, later.’’
. click on the link below to continue reading http://naijanoisemakers.com/2016/12/16/home-advantage-sx-story-part-1/
Re: My I.t Sexcapades (21+) by Pascalblinks: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
OROPO; THE VILLAGE OF THE GOD’S PART 1 . Milk in the hands of the tyrant A long tym ago, in the western part of Nigeria,was a village known as OROPO. As the name implies, the village possessed a large scale of land. This land of OROPO was “flowing with milk and honey”. The land could grow any kind of crop, the yield every year was bountiful not to talk of the animals in d forest that makes any hunter who ventures into the forest happy, because he knows he going to have a big catch. Clean water from various rivers and streams were not exceptions of the natural endowment of OROPO village. But the people of this village suffered from a tyrant king. He was known as OBA ADEAGBO. Adeagbo will always say to himself; “my fathers fought for this land, where were their fathers” he will boostfully say. “all the farm animals, forest animals, farm products infact everything belongs to me Adeagbo, whatsoever I want will I give to the people and that’s whenever I want it”. He will always laugh after saying this loudly in his beautiful, well-decorated and big palace. He had only one chief, definitely it will be his beautiful wife ADESEWA. Adesewa took after her husband, she was so proud and arrogant. ADESEWA was the controller of all the women at that time. She had hundreds of girls as her servants. Adesewa was cruel too, seizing daughters to become servants, beheading men who went against her wishes and so many abominable things she did to her people. The people suffered from this royal couple for a long time. (What is the solution to the problem of these helpless people…hmmm…who knows…). At the extreme end of the village which serves as a border between OROPO and the NEXT village called ARAROMI, lived a farmer and young lady that happened to be the wife of the farmer. The farmer’s name was OGUNDELE and his wife, FOLASHADE. This couple were a bit comfortable than any other family in the village because DELE practised a large scale in Araromi which was close to his house but pretends to be cultivating a small plot of maize beside the house so that the king’s guards will not know anything about his survival. A faithful day, Dele went to perform farm practices on his land in Araromi village. Dele was a very strong and hard working young man. As soon as he got there, of a surprise to him, the clouds began to change, everything was becoming dark looking as if it wants to rain. Dele was feeling dizzy heavily to the extent that he fell to the ground at some point. Dele’s eyes began to close when he observed that spirits were coming out of the surrounding trees……(What happened to Dele? Were the spirits after Dele? Why were they after Dele?… that’s what we will get to know in the next episode. Bye for now…)
. click on the link below to continue reading http://www.naijanoisemakers.com/2017/07/23/oropo-village-gods-part-1/
Re: My I.t Sexcapades (21+) by Pascalblinks: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
BIRTHDAY S£X PART 1 (Completed) .
It was my 21st birthday and I was on my way to see my girlfriend in school. She stayed off campus in a 3 bedroom flat which she shared with two of her friends, Tolu and Tochi. Tolu was short, dark skinned, attractive, Tochi however was a bit taller and light skinned, but still reasonably attractive. My girl’s bestfriend however was Ife, who was in the same department as her and whose best feature (in my humble opinion) was her big br**sts. Apparently the four of them were taking me out for a meal and drinks that night. I arrived at their house and rang the doorbell, Tolu answered it, wearing a dressing-gown, obviously still in the process of getting ready to go out, she gave me a kiss on the cheek, wished me happy birthday and ushered me into the house. I asked where my girl was and she replied that she was in her bedroom, but didn’t want me to come in just yet, as she had a surprise for me. I went to sit down on the couch, but Tolu quickly stopped me, and pointed me towards a chair placed in the middle of the room, as apparently I had to be centre of attention in the middle of the room. I didn’t see the point in arguing so I took the chair. But as soon as I sat down, I felt my arms being pulled back behind the chair and heard a click and I could feel my hands were restrained. I looked behind me and saw that my hands had been handcuffed behind the chair. I turned my head back around to protest and saw Tochi and Ife were now standing next to Tolu, both also wearing dressing-gowns. “What do you think you’re playing at?” I said. “There’s been a slight change in plan” Tolu informed me. “We’ve decided not to take you out after all, Instead we’re all going to have a cosy night in.” “Why the handcuffs? And where is Moji?” I demanded. (Moji being my girlfriend) “Well, as we’re not going out we had to think of a way to treat you, as it’s still your birthday after all, and Moji kindly agreed to let us have some fun with you, but we didn’t want you running away, getting impatient or generally doing anything we don’t want you to, so we’ve had to handcuff you to the chair.” Tochi enlightened me. “And to stop your babe from interfering, unfortunately we’ve had to handcuff her to her bed, but don’t worry, she’s fine, and you’ll get to see her later. But for now, sit back, do as you’re told and most importantly enjoy yourself!” Ife Said. . With that the three girls undid the ties at the front of their dressing-gowns and to my amazement, one at a time, took them off. Tochi was the first to slip out of hers, revealing herself to be wearing just a pink bra and matching thong and then doing a little twirl to make sure I’d got a good view. Tolu took hers off next, to reveal a black push-up bra that gave her a nice cleavage and matching tie-side briefs, she also gave a little twirl to give me a good view. Finally Ife took her dressing-gown off, revealing a white bra that was struggling to contain her big br**sts and matching underwear that was revealed to be a G-string upon her completing a twirl. I couldn’t believe what was happening, Moji’s hot friends were in just their underwear in front of me, apparently ready to give me a good night, something I was more than willing to accept, even if it wasn’t being forced upon me via handcuffs, after all this was already turning out better than my wildest dreams! . click on the link below to continue reading www.naijanoisemakers.com/2016/09/27/birthday-sx-part-1/
Re: My I.t Sexcapades (21+) by BlinksBlinkd: 6:53am On Sep 18, 2017
wow
Re: My I.t Sexcapades (21+) by BlinksBlinkd: 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
alright na
Re: My I.t Sexcapades (21+) by BlinksBlinkd: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2017
hmmmm
Re: My I.t Sexcapades (21+) by blinksblinkz: 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
wow
Re: My I.t Sexcapades (21+) by blinksblinkz: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
z
Re: My I.t Sexcapades (21+) by blinksblinkz: 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
hh
Re: My I.t Sexcapades (21+) by BlinksBlinkd: 12:52am On Apr 21, 2018
other

(1) (Reply)

“how I Seduced My Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work” – Lady Reveals (photos) / India Woman Developed Rape-proof Pant For Women(pic) / Who Can Identify The Nude Lady On The Left Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.