Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 (15933 Views)

Thoughts Over Infinix Smart 3 Plus / Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark / The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Realboygenius(m): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nice one baba
kellystech:
Who says the camera of camon cx is not nice? Haba cut tecno some slack here they really tried on this phone, I'm not a tecno fan infact after using boom j8 for 1week I decided never to touch tecno in my life again, if u go through my post here u will know wat I'm saying cos I was literally attacking anyone dat was saying boom j8 was OK. I'm a strong Samsung fan cos of there screen quality and camera quality but after touching this cx I respected tecno cos dey really tried, starting from design to screen quality to camera to sound quality to front call speaker quality with dat bass background sound on it(if ur used to Samsung u will know wat i mean) OK take I look at dis my selfie
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Queentito(f): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
sarutobie:

Which girl doesn't?

Lol
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by henry007(m): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Behankey(m): 9:51am On Jun 10, 2017
henry007:

The wide angle feature on the s2 uses a dual front facing camera while on the camon cx, it's more like a software semi-panoramic feature.

Basically, the S2 is wider.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMI67LiLkVA&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4RzbG6NjHvrpScOHHYLW89N&index=2
oh, okay. I get it then
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Behankey(m): 9:56am On Jun 10, 2017
skyhighweb:
but no body is talking about how u can't make memory card ur default camera saving it only saves on phone, camon ko camel ni
why not enlighten yourself? The Android Operating system the Camon CX runs on doesn't allow for media files to be stored on the SD card. Google's Marshmallows and Nougat can only let u format it SD card as an internal storage. Which means, you can merge both the phone storage and memory card space as 1

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by skyhighweb(m): 10:36am On Jun 10, 2017
Behankey:
why not enlighten yourself? The Android Operating system the Camon CX runs on doesn't allow for media files to be stored on the SD card. Google's Marshmallows and Nougat can only let u format it SD card as an internal storage. Which means, you can merge both the phone storage and memory card space as 1
u are just talking trash, am telling u, one cant change the default saving from phone to memory card u takiing about merging be siding rubbish, it camon doesnt do that why aren't they saying it? rubbish.
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Behankey(m): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2017
skyhighweb:
u are just talking trash, am telling u, one cant change the default saving from phone to memory card u takiing about merging be siding rubbish, it camon doesnt do that why aren't they saying it? rubbish.
I won't get mad at you not knowing, it's always good to seek knowledge. If you happen to use a phone running on Android 6 or 7, you will know better. It's not a Camon thing, I don't use a Camon but my phone doesn't store media files on SD card. I'm not attacking my phone manufacturer because I know why I can't do this. Don't wallow in ignorance, Google is your friend. Adios.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by scarycuteface(m): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2017
kellystech:
Who says the camera of camon cx is not nice? Haba cut tecno some slack here they really tried on this phone, I'm not a tecno fan infact after using boom j8 for 1week I decided never to touch tecno in my life again, if u go through my post here u will know wat I'm saying cos I was literally attacking anyone dat was saying boom j8 was OK. I'm a strong Samsung fan cos of there screen quality and camera quality but after touching this cx I respected tecno cos dey really tried, starting from design to screen quality to camera to sound quality to front call speaker quality with dat bass background sound on it(if ur used to Samsung u will know wat i mean) OK take I look at dis my selfie
No lies. I keep saying that I'm impressed with the CX. Beautiful design and a dope camera.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by skyhighweb(m): 10:58am On Jun 10, 2017
Behankey:
I won't get mad at you not knowing, it's always good to seek knowledge. If you happen to use a phone running on Android 6 or 7, you will know better. It's not a Camon thing, I don't use a Camon but my phone doesn't store media files on SD card. I'm not attacking my phone manufacturer because I know why I can't do this. Don't wallow in ignorance, Google is your friend. Adios.
u dont seem to get what am saying, check all the news and article about the device and not a mention about the card issue, advantages here and there but none is saying cant store recorded files or even pictures on the memory card direct u got to manually move them, haba even if u do research u wont find it until u realised the problem.
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Behankey(m): 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
skyhighweb:
u dont seem to get what am saying, check all the news and article about the device and not a mention about the card issue, advantages here and there but none is saying cant store recorded files or even pictures on the memory card direct u got to manually move them, haba even if u do research u wont find it until u realised the problem.
You still don't get it? Let me explain , you don't find such on blogs or articles because almost everyone except you know it is not a phone defect. It is not a fault. I use a phone running on the Nougat and its not even Tecno, yet I painstakingly move my files manually from the phone to Sd card almost daily. I'm not complaining because I know it is not the fault of my phone's manufacturer. If u want to be able to store on your SD card directly, use a device that is running on Android 5.1. So for not being able to store files in ur memory card directly on the CX is not a fault.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Freelancerx: 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
emilyone:
The memory of the canon CX air I just got is small, can anybody suggest a way out
Get a memory card and format it as an internal storage. It will merge both the phone storage with the card's space.
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by emilyone(f): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Freelancerx:
Get a memory card and format it as an internal storage. It will merge both the phone storage with the card's space.
Wow! Thank you so much.
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by henry007(m): 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
Freelancerx:

Also you cannot use this memory card in any other device asides that particular camon cx air until you format it.
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by tosins(m): 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
hot s2 pro vs cx, i dont even know which one to buy again with all what am seeing here....smiles wehdone guys
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by missslimzy(f): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Same with me i will go for the CX
Realboygenius:
As much as I would love to agree with this post,I think the S2 also try in some aspect but if am asked to choose I would go for the Camon CX.
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by omoalajah(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nice one
Freelancerx:
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by datyorubaboy: 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
ME too am really impressed
scarycuteface:
No lies. I keep saying that I'm impressed with the CX. Beautiful design and a dope camera.
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by tosins(m): 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by henry007(m): 12:35am On Jun 11, 2017
tosins:
hot s2 pro vs cx, i dont even know which one to buy again with all what am seeing here....smiles wehdone guys

Watch comparison videos and then decide

Infinix S2 PRO X522 Vs TECNO Camon CX: Camera Comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMI67LiLkVA&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4RzbG6NjHvrpScOHHYLW89N&index=2

Infinix S2 Pro X522 Vs TECNO Camon CX Speed & Gaming Test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR55roJCXas&index=4&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4RzbG6NjHvrpScOHHYLW89N
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Realboygenius(m): 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
tosins:
CX is better in terms of processing power and chipset.
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Abdstrakt(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
I decided to settle for the Camon CX over the S2 pro for this same reasons OP mentioned. Nice one. How can a phone consting over 60k be having 720p display in 2017? Infinix no try at all.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Abdstrakt(m): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
tosins:
Looking at both specs, the CX clearly trump the S2 pro.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by donhils: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ennyholar:
3 Display and Resolution
The Camon CX offer a [b][/b]bigger 5.5" [b][/b]full HD IPS Display with screen resolution of 1080x1920 (480)ppi for more pixel which provide the ability to display and capture more visual information while the Infinix S2 is packed with a [b][/b]smaller screen 5.2" full HD IPS Display a screen resolution of 720x1280 (282)ppi [b][/b]same as it predecessor. Though but device as 2.5D protective glass.
Screen size preference differs so I don't see that as something Camon CX has over Infinix S2. U might prefer 5.5" while another prefers 5.2" or even 5.0".
If Infinix S2 resolution is 720x1280, then it's not Full HD; it's just HD
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Horlaarsco: 4:45am On Jun 12, 2017
See picture from my 8mp front camera on Xiaomi ooo

Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by henry007(m): 5:51am On Jun 14, 2017
donhils:

Screen size preference differs so I don't see that as something Camon CX has over Infinix S2. U might prefer 5.5" while another prefers 5.2" or even 5.0".

it only does if you're watching 1080 movies most of the time on your smartphone but how many people actually do that?
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by donhils: 7:13am On Jun 14, 2017
henry007:

it only does if you're watching 1080 movies most of the time on your smartphone but how many people actually do that?
How many people can afford enough data for 1080p videos?
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by shiftback: 7:50am On Jun 14, 2017
Realboygenius:
CX is better in terms of processing power and chipset.
Even in design. Some of us like beautiful looking smartphones.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
Behankey:
You still don't get it? Let me explain , you don't find such on blogs or articles because almost everyone except you know it is not a phone defect. It is not a fault. I use a phone running on the Nougat and its not even Tecno, yet I painstakingly move my files manually from the phone to Sd card almost daily. I'm not complaining because I know it is not the fault of my phone's manufacturer. If u want to be able to store on your SD card directly, use a device that is running on Android 5.1. So for not being able to store files in ur memory card directly on the CX is not a fault.

Oh okay!! So this inability to move apps from phone to SD is actually a feature of android OS?! Now I get
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
shiftback:

Even in design. Some of us like beautiful looking smartphones.

Some ke?! I believe everyone does. That's the first appeal/impression now. Bro, I love good body design
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
donhils:

That means CX edges it in that aspect then
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by henry007(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
donhils:

How many people can afford enough data for 1080p videos?

No, how many people spend most of their screen-on-time watching1080p videos on their phone.
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by shiftback: 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
Iamdemola:

Some ke?! I believe everyone does. That's the first appeal/impression now. Bro, I love good body design
Lately, OEM's have been coming up with really sleek designs. Long may it continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin / This Etisalat Promo is It For Real? / Top 50 Most Installed Android Applications On Google Playstore (download Links)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.