Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:52 AM

Shell USA Job Slot(not A Scam) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shell USA Job Slot(not A Scam) (1695 Views)

Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? / Critical Review Of The Infinity War Skill Stop Slot Machine / Thread For The Shell Nigeria Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell USA Job Slot(not A Scam) by Ajewealth123(m): 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
This is not a recruitment though but a very genuine slot and location is usa.
This is not a scam as I won't collect a dime from you until everything is done then you can settle me as The Lord directs you.
I got two slots,my brother is going today and I want to sell the other slot for 500k.
If you know about shell company and slot then you will know what am saying.
I say again,am not gonna collect a some from you until everything is done.
Only people with valid international passport should contact me I beg you.
This thread will be taken down in an hours time.
JUST ONE SLOT BIKO FOR A LUCK NAIRALANDER. Location is USA.

Let me enlighten you about what slot is,
You don't get to attend interviews,no denying of visa or whatever.
It's been awarded to some shell staffs and thwy always sell of their slots. So that's it for now.
Whatsapp me on 07051316028
Just one lucky person. And I swear down,I won't collect money from two people for a single slot. We will meet one on one if you are ready.
You will know my house,cos I have a kid and a wife so no where to run to.please don't mail me,Whatsapp me that's is easily accessible to me

Pls no insult abeg. If not for what nairaland is ,I will release my address,facebook id. I have nothing to hide.
Na where you Waka reach you dey know reach o.
Re: Shell USA Job Slot(not A Scam) by subtlemee(f): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
Don't you have cousins,nieces or nephews? Give it to somebody in your family he or she can work and pay you the 500k tongue

2 Likes

Re: Shell USA Job Slot(not A Scam) by topsam1(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
This is not a scam as I won't collect a dime from you until everything is done then you can settle me as The Lord directs you.
I got two slots,my brother is going today and I want to sell the other slot for 500k.

It's been awarded to some shell staffs and thwy always sell of their slots. So that's it for now.
Just one lucky person. And I swear down,I won't collect money from two people for a single slot. We will meet one on one if you are ready.
You will know my house,cos I have a kid and a wife so no where to run to.please don't mail me,Whatsapp me that's is easily accessible to me

Ok sir
You never reply my message sir
Re: Shell USA Job Slot(not A Scam) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
Don't fall for this scam!

Be warned!!
Re: Shell USA Job Slot(not A Scam) by Ajewealth123(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
topsam1:

Ok sir
You never reply my message sir
i don reply sir
Re: Shell USA Job Slot(not A Scam) by Ajewealth123(m): 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
austinosita:
Don't fall for this scam!

Be warned!!
like I told someone on Whatsapp,let your money be in your account when you are coming,no boju boju there bro.
Shey you don ever see where CBN dey do genuine recruitment? No but there is always recruitment.
Re: Shell USA Job Slot(not A Scam) by Ajewealth123(m): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
subtlemee:
Don't you have cousins,nieces or nephews? Give it to somebody in your family he or she can work and pay you the 500k tongue
please always read before replying please,read again, my brother left this morning.
Like I said just one slot and once I see that serious person,I will take down this thread and I swear down,I won't take money from two people.and even that 500k is not easy to come about for two people.
Even at the point of changing name in slots,don't you know they will collect money?
Re: Shell USA Job Slot(not A Scam) by justwise(m): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:

Pls no insult abeg. If not for what nairaland is ,I will release my address,facebook id. I have nothing to hide.
Na where you Waka reach you dey know reach o.

This is a wicked scam and i hope the mod in this section do the right thing and remove and ban this scammer.

Every single first visa applicant attend an interview and visa refusal is possible.

This op is going to give you fake visa and collect your money. There is no shell job available

1 Like

Re: Shell USA Job Slot(not A Scam) by Ajewealth123(m): 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
justwise:

This is a wicked scam and i hope the mod in this section do the right thing and remove and ban this scammer.

Every single first visa applicant attend an interview and visa refusal is possible.

This op is going to give you fake visa and collect your money. There is no shell job available
now let me enlighten you.next time if you want to catch a scammer,there are several ways to go about it.
This things you wrote just show how ignorant you are to some things. Though I will take down this thread cos someone who knows about it already showed interest though a lot of people showed interest but am picking just one.
Now is interview granted before you are given a visa or after? Isn't visa issued after the interview?
I don't need to prove anything to you,
The person coming will have his money in his account intact,
He shouldn't come with his ATM
He will pay when he has verified and very sure it is not a scam.
My broda you are ignorant of some things and next time device a logic to catch scammer.
I gave out my address,my facebook id,
We are meeting on a neutral and open place,we go there together and when everything is done,he pays. So am I not transparent enough?
Am going to keep this thread open because of people like so that when everything is done before Friday,the guy will be able to share his testimony here and when he is there(USA) he will share pictures and let people like you know we still have credible people here on nairaland.
And atleast if I collect money from two or more people,they will be able to come here and tell what a fraudulent person I am!
Is that not still fair enough? So please reserve your comments till when one of these things I mentioned is done
Re: Shell USA Job Slot(not A Scam) by justwise(m): 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
now let me enlighten you.next time if you want to catch a scammer,there are several ways to go about it.
This things you wrote just show how ignorant you are to some things. Though I will take down this thread cos someone who knows about it already showed interest though a lot of people showed interest but am picking just one.
Now is interview granted before you are given a visa or after? Isn't visa issued after the interview?
I don't need to prove anything to you,
The person coming will have his money in his account intact,
He shouldn't come with his ATM
He will pay when he has verified and very sure it is not a scam.
My broda you are ignorant of some things and next time device a logic to catch scammer.
I gave out my address,my facebook id,
We are meeting on a neutral and open place,we go there together and when everything is done,he pays. So am I not transparent enough?
Am going to keep this thread open because of people like so that when everything is done before Friday,the guy will be able to share his testimony here and when he is there(USA) he will share pictures and let people like you know we still have credible people here on nairaland.
And atleast if I collect money from two or more people,they will be able to come here and tell what a fraudulent person I am!
Is that not still fair enough? So please reserve your comments till when one of these things I mentioned is done

Oh please stop talking nonsense and go away, this is a scam and a very shameful one.

Shell job in US offered to who? Shell gave job to somebody and you came online to sell the position to the highest bidder? How old are you?

There is no real job here, your victim will be given a fake visa and fake job appointment letter and you disappear with his money

2 Likes

Re: Shell USA Job Slot(not A Scam) by Ajewealth123(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
justwise:

Oh please stop talking nonsense and go away, this is a scam and a very shameful one.

Shell job in US offered to who? Shell gave job to somebody and you came online to sell the position to the highest bidder? How old are you?

There is no real job here, your victim will be given a fake visa and fake job appointment letter and you disappear with his money

ok so please when it checks out to be true, what should happen? Atleast give me your word on something
Re: Shell USA Job Slot(not A Scam) by justwise(m): 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
ok so please when it checks out to be true, what should happen? Atleast give me your word on something

Dude you are not talking to a criminal like you

1 Like

Re: Shell USA Job Slot(not A Scam) by Ajewealth123(m): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
justwise:

Dude you are not talking to a criminal like you
out of curiosity I went through your thread mr know all. Just because you enlighten people about visa and procedures doesn't mean you know all, you are JUSTFOOLISH.
There are some things way above your understanding so shut up and get lost mr man. I haven't and will never scam anybody.
Why not wait till Friday then you are free to spew all your trash then I will know am guilty but till then,please humbly shut up and if you can't,visit a lagoon today.
I won't dignify you with a reply again.

2 Likes

Re: Shell USA Job Slot(not A Scam) by justwise(m): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
out of curiosity I went through your thread mr know all. Just because you enlighten people about visa and procedures doesn't mean you know all, you are JUSTFOOLISH.
There are some things way above your understanding so shut up and get lost mr man. I haven't and will never scam anybody.
Why not wait till Friday then you are free to spew all your trash then I will know am guilty but till then,please humbly shut up and if you can't,visit a lagoon today.

Till Friday when you will post the fake visa image? Anybody that got scammed by you need to be jailed.
Re: Shell USA Job Slot(not A Scam) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 04, 2017
Ajewealth123:

Why do you only follow women here? (I just checked your profile grin)
Re: Shell USA Job Slot(not A Scam) by Ajewealth123(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
onyenze123:

Why do you only follow women here? (I just checked your profile grin)
i be wan do ashewo work small ni I come see say he no pay! Abeg I don dey look for means to unfollow them

1 Like

Re: Shell USA Job Slot(not A Scam) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ajewealth123:
i be wan do ashewo work small ni I come see say he no pay! Abeg I don dey look for means to unfollow them

kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa grin

pass them to me na
Re: Shell USA Job Slot(not A Scam) by topsam1(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2017
Ajewealth123:

Bros how far na
Re: Shell USA Job Slot(not A Scam) by Welcomme: 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
Na so this shell and America matter take die down? Who was d lucky winner..Op, u promised that, the person will upload pix and we are yet to see anything for over 3 months now.

1 Like

Re: Shell USA Job Slot(not A Scam) by daroseconcepts: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
Where is the winner of the slot? You should clear the air na OP. Your reputation is at stake
Re: Shell USA Job Slot(not A Scam) by dadebayo1(m): 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady Gets Her Own Mobile Network / Beware! Beware!! / What's Your Take On This.. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.