Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane (32285 Views)

How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me / Help, My Friend's "Crush" Is Having A Crush On Me / It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by CrownStarPro(m): 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please NLanders, don't insult me oh... I need your candid advice. I have been processing my way to be her boyfriend. I started crushing on her since last year August. I avoided the friend zone sha.. Tho its not easy.

Now, I'm very close to getting her and she's telling me that she has suffered heartbreaks from many guys and hence she want to be a Lesbian.

The word sounded like DJ mix in my ears until she confirmed what she said by repeating it. I know when she's serious and the way she said it...She seems very serious about it.

Since morning, my chest just dey do me some how... I haven't told her to be my GF.

BTW, she's 17 going to 18 and I turned 20 recently.

I have thought about leaving her and just being her friend but I also have this urge that I can convince her but I don't know how...

She calls me romantic names and I call her romantic names too. I stood for her when her dad died, and she stood for me when I lost my brother.

She responds to my chats and messages quickly and accordingly.

She calls me at times just to know if I'm okay.

I know all these are green lights but this LESBIANISM of a thing took me aback....

She told me she is a boy in girl form.

Please... I need advice on what to do next. I love her. cry

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Officialkplus(m): 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ppl are coming for you...

17 going to 18...??
Suffered many heart break shocked

Nawa oo

509 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by cerowo(f): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
Op run 4 yr life

12 Likes

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
cerowo:
Op run 4 yr life
fine girl cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
In 5 sentences, explain why we shouldn't insult you undecided

221 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Prince4945(m): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
This generation

274 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by cerowo(f): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
itsJude:
fine girl cheesy
Tnks fyn boi
Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by CrownStarPro(m): 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
Santi69:
In 5 sentences, explain why we shouldn't insult you undecided
1. - 5. Because I asked you not to.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
Whoa..how many heartbreaks can you have when you are 17 turning 18?
And she thinks lesbians don't break hearts does she? Come to think of it does she even know what lesbians are?They have relationships , relationship woes, insecurities just like heterosexuals!
So she thinks she is transgender?

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by CrownStarPro(m): 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Anyways.. I have run away fast fast.. I'm the only son of my mother... I can't kill myself over kitten....besides, I no even see advice here... NL get zero chill I swear... My realers don cap my advice... So I don March on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by uyisteven(m): 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
CrownStarPro:
Please NLanders, don't insult me oh... I need your candid advice. I have been processing my way to be her girlfriend. I started crushing on her since last year August. I avoided the friend zone sha.. Tho its not easy.

Now, I'm very close to getting her and she's telling me that she has suffered heartbreaks from many guys and hence she want to be a Lesbian.

The word sounded like DJ mix in my ears until she confirmed what she said by repeating it. I know when she's serious and the way she said it...She seems very serious about it.

Since morning, my chest just dey do me some how... I haven't told her to be my GF.

I have thought about leaving her and just being her friend but I also have this urge that I can convince her but I don't know how...

She calls me romantic names and I call her romantic names too. I stood for her when her dad died, and she stood for me when I lost my brother.

I know all these are green lights but this LESBIANISM of a thing took me aback....

You think you avoided the Friendzone?... gringrin..
My brother, you are the Chairman of the friendzone high table..

269 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Stanley1155: 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
Pple just dey die anyhow for dat una two family maybe u dey wait make anoda pesin die for her family before u go tell am how u feel,Since na only wen person die u dey show am LOVE

135 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Berbierklaus(f): 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
And you said you avoided the friend zone? See the way you gallant dey friendzon like ant in sugar cheesy

You will never graduate trust me gringrin

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Vicolan: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
She will still have many heartbreaks be that naw....

Being a lesbian isn't the solution!!!!!

Let her face her study or apprentice jhoor!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by AvsGot007(m): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
"she's a boy in girl form" trust me... she got d*ck! speaking from experience Tho

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Jadoskii(m): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
The worst kind of friendzone is when you're so deep in the friend zone that uve found a way to convince urself dat ure out ......bro ure on trump thing

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Ayoguy(m): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
You have just been crowned king of The friendzones, cos she just avoided yu with the Lesbianism trick..BTW at 17 she already have many HeartBreaks..SMH for her

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by jworos(m): 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
This dude sha, after chilling in the friendzone since August last year, she still dumped you in a deeper part of the friendzone with the lesbianism ishh.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by oluwashedy: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
CrownStarPro:
Please NLanders, don't insult me oh... I need your candid advice. I have been processing my way to be her girlfriend. I started crushing on her since last year August. I avoided the friend zone sha.. Tho its not easy.

OP, dah geh is an upcoming olosho. Na her body go tell am

8 Likes

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by chiraqDemon(m): 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
Officialkplus:
Ppl are coming for you...

17 going to 18...??
Suffered many heart break shocked

Nawa oo
Only 17 o. Her heart don even grow finish? By 30 d heart for don shatter nau

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by IdeyFindWife: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
OP, if you sef be 18yrs old, you fit tell her "no lele", make she carry her olosho lesbobo friend come join. That way, you get the KFCSpecial: Buy1, Get 1 Free!

Burr, if you be egbon, as i dey look you so, na child abuse you dey do; and the thunda wey go shrivel ur preek don reach TinCan Island, na only clearing&forwarding remain grin!

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Ishilove: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Smh. Op, both you and your crush don't know what you're doing. She's 17+ and has already suffered 'many heart breaks'. Like seriously?

So after suffering the so-called heartbreaks she is still giving you green light. That's how you know girls who will grow to become emotional leeches.

Omode l'on s'eyin meji. You two better face Jamb and leave relationships until you're mature enough.

Lesbian ko, benlias ni.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by RasTafariI: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
Berbierklaus:
And you said you avoided the friend zone? See the way you gallant dey friendzon like ant in sugar cheesy

You will never graduate trust me gringrin
spicy
Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
Suffered several heartaches at 17? undecided Op, she's just giving you excuses. She's bi-curious, and wants to explore. Nothing wrong with that; she's young. For many young girls, lesbianism is nothing but the latest fad. (She's even trying on a trans identity to cap her confusion) It'll probably pass. And you should probably pass on her too. For now.

10 Likes

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
CrownStarPro:
Anyways.. I have run away fast fast.. I'm the only son of my mother... I can't kill myself over _Punani....besides, I no even see advice here... NL get zero chill I swear... My realers don cap my advice... So I don March on
So you were after puzzay all these while? 20 and already a puzzy hunter. By the time you're thirty your deek would have turned green and fallen off.

Why not channel that energy and enthusiasm for puzzay to more profitable ventures? With your passion for punny you may hit your first million before you're 24.

Repent! Radarada angry

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by holywahala19(m): 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
poor jambito.

17 and 18 pikins doing what their elders cannot even imaging.

instead of working so hard to they make euros like me,u are there looking for who to bleep.
take style estimate ur future poverty.

forward that girl to me sharper sharply.
she needs serious lectures in za oza room that will erase lesbian thoughts on her mind.

I'm very rich my people o.

Trafford, UK.

Bentley.

6 Likes

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Akshow: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Human sexuality doesn't work that way. People don't want to be lesbian, they are lesbian or bisexual.

7 Likes

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please allow her...she's just a child.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by opeoluwa20(m): 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
No more generation what we have now is generator

7 Likes

Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by Ishilove: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
holywahala19:
p
For puzeze zoom
Re: Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
you people just cook up meaningless stories just to make frontpage.

14 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. / My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments / 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.