Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Do You Remember Saab? See What They Are Up To (NEVS 9-3 Photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Do You Remember Saab? See What They Are Up To (NEVS 9-3 Photos) (868 Views)

I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently / NEVS Unveils Redesigned SAAB 9-3 As A 186-mile,87mph Top Speed All-Electric Car / NEVS Inmotion Concept To Get Level 5 Autonomous Driving (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember Saab? See What They Are Up To (NEVS 9-3 Photos) by AutoJoshNG: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
National Electric Vehicle Sweden (NEVS) have been working on creating EVs based on its Saab assets for years. From the pictures, I am sure you can tell the stunning car still has that Saab-like look.

The 300 kilometre range NEVS 9-3 is taking on China big-time with less noise and pollution. In fact, over 150,000 units have been ordered by various Chinese companies despite not being available till 2018.

You like?

https://autojosh.com/saab-electric-9-3-the-first-pictures/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: Do You Remember Saab? See What They Are Up To (NEVS 9-3 Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
just ordered one via Alibaba...

modified:
gone for recall
Re: Do You Remember Saab? See What They Are Up To (NEVS 9-3 Photos) by zeestone99(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
Can i travel lagos to Abuja wit dis. Oga autoJosh
Re: Do You Remember Saab? See What They Are Up To (NEVS 9-3 Photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
O no, not another vauxhall, opel or GM.........
Re: Do You Remember Saab? See What They Are Up To (NEVS 9-3 Photos) by bsideboii(m): 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
EV's have taken over. . . . .when will Nigeria get there? 10 years, 15 years (a sincere question I need answers to)
Re: Do You Remember Saab? See What They Are Up To (NEVS 9-3 Photos) by ironheart(m): 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
Honda accord re-badged

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Saab? See What They Are Up To (NEVS 9-3 Photos) by king406(m): 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
Saab should just stop trying abeg, they dont have the right idea.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Saab? See What They Are Up To (NEVS 9-3 Photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:58am On Jun 03, 2017
bsideboii:
EV's have taken over. . . . .when will Nigeria get there? 10 years, 15 years (a sincere question I need answers to)

Let's say 10 * 15 = 150 years or more. Unfortunately we would not witness it........
Re: Do You Remember Saab? See What They Are Up To (NEVS 9-3 Photos) by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 03, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Let's say 10 * 15 = 150 years or more. Unfortunately we would not witness it........
Speak for yourself. I will experience it...even if not within Nigeria. Next time speak for​ yourself alone.
Re: Do You Remember Saab? See What They Are Up To (NEVS 9-3 Photos) by Lexusgs430: 1:55am On Jun 03, 2017
angels09:

Kip kwiet. I will experience it...even if not within Nigeria. Next time speak for​ yourself alone.

I thought the context was in Nigeria as a case study? Once you relocate to a much better environment, you start to experience uninterrupted power supply (not unless you do not pay your bills).
When you eventually relocate, remember us you are leaving in light-less Nigeria......
Re: Do You Remember Saab? See What They Are Up To (NEVS 9-3 Photos) by Originalsly: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2017
bsideboii:
No way!...how can that be when we are proudly inviting the big companies to bring their soon outdated assembly plants to Nigeria?...isn't that what we call a welcomed development?..one step forward and two-step backwards?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Saab? See What They Are Up To (NEVS 9-3 Photos) by bsideboii(m): 7:26am On Jun 03, 2017
Originalsly:
No way!...how can that be when we are proudly inviting the big companies to bring their soon outdated assembly plants to Nigeria?...isn't that what we call a welcomed development?..one step forward and two-step backwards?
Its Just unfortunate.
Re: Do You Remember Saab? See What They Are Up To (NEVS 9-3 Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2017
Originalsly:
Dearie Nigeria doesn't need modern technology... It is better we play catch up as we are fond of doing... We lack technicians... We lack investment in the right direction...we are peopled by consumerists . .... It is safer we remain a catch up nation.... Come to think of it how much in dollars is the average income of the Nigerian worker? Or you think modern vehicles are about ladipo? The average worker in Nigeria can not even afford to buy a new set of OEM shock absorbers or injection nozzles... Last time I priced nozzles at a Toyota dealership in Nigeria​ for Camry pencilight I was billed 18k per one... Before Buhari came with his recession and depression.... If I have my way Nigeria will only be assembling vboots ....190's ... Golf MK1.. MK2 and MK3 ... Starlet ....pre millennium vehicles.... And less than 2litre engined cars

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Symptoms Of A Bad Or Failing Exhaust Manifold Gasket / Dash Board Warning / Clean Toyota Highlander V6 For Sale @ N 3.75 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.