Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) (73559 Views)

Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) / Zlatan Ibile Prints His EFCC Mugshot On His T-Shirt / Mugshot Of Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested In US For Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Ovokoo: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nigerian singer, Dammy Krane was today arrested in the US city of Miami, Florida for Grand theft and credit card fraud and identity theft.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU2Ts0Oj8Pk/?taken-by=ovoko

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by SalamRushdie: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
No visible source of income yet you want fly private and drink champagne ..see where it has landed you

288 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
First is was Sauce kid now krane? grin

These bìtches are broke, they just flaunt on social media like they are worth shìt.

I just pity these young, stupid and myopic youths we have nowadays dumping school for music thinking because others have done it they can and succeed too.

Bìtch you go carry coke last last and them go arrest you grin

494 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
confirm Yahoo boy. undecided na so them dey look

193 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Afam4eva(m): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
How does he intend to get out of this mess. This is Donad Trump's US and not Nigeria. Chai, e don be for the guy.

237 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Afam4eva(m): 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
PapiSmith:
First is was Sauce kid now krane? grin

These bìtches are broke, they just flaunt on social media like they are worth shìt.

I just pity these young, stupid and myopic youths we have nowadays dumping school for music thinking because others have done it they can and succeed too.

Bìtch you go carry coke last last and them go arrest you grin
Haba Dammy Krane and sauce kid no blow for music na. They were faking it to make it.

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
Why the misinformation, 'Grand Theft kwa '
This ewedu gobbler is a THIEF!
When we taught Dr. Ishola was a stand alone case. Gbam! afonjas at it again and again.

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
Afam4eva:

Haba Dammy Krane and sauce kid no blow for music na. They were faking it to make it.

Not everyone can make it in music. Just take a look at kiss Daniel.

He came into the limelight leaving skales behind as an upcoming artiste

234 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
Wack musicians everywhere

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Afam4eva(m): 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
PapiSmith:

Not everyone can make it in music. Just take a look at kiss Daniel.

He came into the limelight leaving skales behind as an upcoming artiste
Lol grin I won't have you insult skales. The guy don try abeg. At least he has achieved his life long dream of building a house for his mother. That's something if you ask me.

303 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by ojun50(m): 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by PMWSpirit(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
No wonder . You need to see his Instagram page. Flying private jet pass dangote sef. So na motor you dey tiff ole jati jati. I won't say anything about the other crime .
All na living things . Wire wire . Come and marry . Identity fraud but ole lo ba omo je .
Keemi sha ti lowo oooo

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by ayourbamie: 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
Yahoo boy no laptop. Very sure this is not a case of mistaken identity

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by lytech1(m): 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
Some peoples mentor.... Some peoples crush....

61 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
Afam4eva:

Lol grin I won't have you insult skales. The guy don try abeg. At least he has achieved his life long dream of building a house for his mother. That's something if you ask me.

Yeah, this is a dream for all men (building a mansion for our mothers).

I am just saying not everyone is going to be a Drake, future, Beyonce, olu maintain and Davido in music.

Music no be everyone's calling. Something that BBN illiterate Efe needs to learn wink

210 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
They would keep buying new cars and claiming music pays

23 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
This is becoming crazy.
Sauce kid first, now this one.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
When they've tasted the addictive juice of celebrity lifestyle, it's hard to let it go and accept that you ain't relevant any longer. So, they will try to remain relevant one way or the other..... Yahoo Yahoo is just mean to stay in the limelight with fake/stolen items

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by decatalyst(m): 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
I guess its just an attempt to revive a dead music career.

He should better pull a skiibi on us.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by 10eola(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
Walatalahi mo fe sashe grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by abbey621(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
Minimum 5 years imprisonment and automatic deportation if he is a non citizen....SHAME!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by LordOfNaira: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Music is what many of these fraudsters are probably using to cover up.

I don't trust people like Don Jazzy, E moni and others. In short, I don't trust any of those in showbiz, whether they be musicians or actors.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Afam4eva(m): 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:
Music is what many of these fraudsters are probably using to cover up.

I don't trust people like Don Jazzy, E moni and others. In short, I don't trust any of those in showbiz, whether they be musicians or the actors.
Lol grin Is it because their stage names sound like they're dealing drugs or what?

38 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by LordOfNaira: 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
Afam4eva:

Lol grin Is it because their stage names sound like they're dealing drugs or what?

Lol. I didn't even think about the names.

But I don't trust those guys one bit.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by aycorporat(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
Could this be true? if that's it, then it's a shame. so what is it about posing on social media and intimidating people looking up to God? Well, let me hope its fallacy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Ajewealth123(m): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ovokoo:
Nigerian singer, Dammy Krane was today arrested in the US city of Miami, Florida for Grand theft and credit card fraud and identity theft.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU2Ts0Oj8Pk/?taken-by=ovoko

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala
so na Oyinbo cell Dammy dey?
I'm for just still dey under weeZy jeje.
He too wants to show us Ferrari and Maserati

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by masada: 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
All dis yeyebrities sef
living fake ass lives
trying to stay relevant @ all cost
follow them @ your own peril

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by neutrotoba(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
. cry
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by ominilongest(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
Una sabi gossip no be small. Anyways, god help him, nothing wrong to be a hustler, this life is not for chicken hearted.

15 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
It's Dammy Krane for di prison

37 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amarachi Uyanne: 6 Years After Winning Airtel-Sponsored Nigeria's Got Talent / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal / Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.