Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

OND Accounting For Stockist. Ikeja Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OND Accounting For Stockist. Ikeja Lagos (1551 Views)

Aat/ond Accounting / OND Accounting / I Urgently Need Someone With Ond Accounting For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OND Accounting For Stockist. Ikeja Lagos by damola1: 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
Good Evening.

No experience required. Only a willingness to learn and seriousness.

I need someone to manage our inventory. I run a small business. I have taking my time to standardize the workflow, documentation and system. So, it's eazy breezy for the man who is serious.

Pay is fair for a OND holder. Kindly send your application to: damola@damola.com

Work starts immediately. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: OND Accounting For Stockist. Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 03, 2017
State the pay, since its easy and breezy, that way we do not waste time, scarce resources and energy. Thank you
Re: OND Accounting For Stockist. Ikeja Lagos by damola1: 12:46am On Jun 05, 2017
singlessubway:
State the pay, since its easy and breezy, that way we do not waste time, scarce resources and energy. Thank you

Pay. none of your business. Fair as stated for OND. Easy breezy not because of the Pay. But primarily because the biggest problem with small business is dis organisation. For this task. the work flow , standards of expectations have been clearly defined. Employee will only plug in. Simple.
Re: OND Accounting For Stockist. Ikeja Lagos by meccisoft(f): 8:51am On Jun 05, 2017
Only male
Re: OND Accounting For Stockist. Ikeja Lagos by damola1: 11:01am On Jun 05, 2017
Female welcomed

Seems nl is filled with mostly Bsc. Most applicants are over qualified. This role is for a young inexperienced person.

There is going to be another post for accounting managing both stockist and cashier later. but this is simply inventory.

1 Like

Re: OND Accounting For Stockist. Ikeja Lagos by code87: 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
damola1:

Pay. none of your business. Fair as stated for OND. Easy breezy not because of the Pay. But primarily because the biggest problem with small business is dis organisation. For this task. the work flow , standards of expectations have been clearly defined. Employee will only plug in. Simple.

With the way u re sounding,its obvious that u re one of those boss who will tear his employee apart.

2 Likes

Re: OND Accounting For Stockist. Ikeja Lagos by DifferentCase(m): 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hi Damola, I sent you a mail, you received it?
damola1:
Good Evening.

No experience required. Only a willingness to learn and seriousness.

I need someone to manage our inventory. I run a small business. I have taking my time to standardize the workflow, documentation and system. So, it's eazy breezy for the man who is serious.

Pay is fair for a OND holder. Kindly send your application to: damola@damola.com

Work starts immediately. Thank you.
Re: OND Accounting For Stockist. Ikeja Lagos by damola1: 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
code87:

With the way u re sounding,its obvious that u re one of those boss who will tear his employee apart.

If there's one thing that's common with our culture here. It's that. Our employees learn and are better than they came. Usually they make more money than they could have elsewhere. thats why I said no bsc. because roles that are meant for onds or even ssce, shouldn't go to bsc.

Knowing what you want. and stating is: which is what you guys call being blunt seems like a foreign concept. You want sugar coating. etc...

I have asked someone without experience. How many of the vacancies you have out there have asked for that? What does that say about my business model?

We know who we are and what we need to do to get us to where we are going. To tearing employee apart.. no no.. we make people better. stronger. and more effective. we are not perfect. But you are free to come and ask my over 60 employees why they stay.

1 Like

Re: OND Accounting For Stockist. Ikeja Lagos by damola1: 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
DifferentCase:
Hi Damola, I sent you a mail, you received it?

Sorry, but unless to I know your email. Couldn't have know whether or not you sent it.
Re: OND Accounting For Stockist. Ikeja Lagos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
Helo daMola hw u doing I just send u a mail do u got it I just send u a mail also m$y mail is adewumopeyemi@636@yahoo.com I have an$ experience in inventory analyst
damola1:

Sorry, but unless to I know your email. Couldn't have know whether or not you sent it.
Re: OND Accounting For Stockist. Ikeja Lagos by code87: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2017
damola1:

If there's one thing that's common with our culture here. It's that. Our employees learn and are better than they came. Usually they make more money than they could have elsewhere. thats why I said no bsc. because roles that are meant for onds or even ssce, shouldn't go to bsc.

Knowing what you want. and stating is: which is what you guys call being blunt seems like a foreign concept. You want sugar coating. etc...

I have asked someone without experience. How many of the vacancies you have out there have asked for that? What does that say about my business model?

We know who we are and what we need to do to get us to where we are going. To tearing employee apart.. no no.. we make people better. stronger. and more effective. we are not perfect. But you are free to come and ask my over 60 employees why they stay.

It obvious everything is a breeze in ur organization,hence d time in replying every comment. On over 60 employees y dey stay, do u expect d ssce nd OND holders to live when they are not much opportunity out there for them. What I just pointed out to u is that,it is needless for u to be rude as a HR/MD of your organization. If u can speak to who u don't know harshly,how much ur employee who is under their payroll. State the name of your organization nd I will be back to tell u wat ur employees says about u.

1 Like

Re: OND Accounting For Stockist. Ikeja Lagos by Pojomojo: 11:34am On Jun 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
code87:

he wants someone he can use to finish
Re: OND Accounting For Stockist. Ikeja Lagos by damola1: 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
code87:

It obvious everything is a breeze in ur organization,hence d time in replying every comment. On over 60 employees y dey stay, do u expect d ssce nd OND holders to live when they are not much opportunity out there for them. What I just pointed out to u is that,it is needless for u to be rude as a HR/MD of your organization. If u can speak to who u don't know harshly,how much ur employee who is under their payroll. State the name of your organization nd I will be back to tell u wat ur employees says about u.

Your comments are provocative. you are a waste of time. you are going no where. simply attention seeker. you are not an employer. nor seeking employment. nor an employee. so move on. once again waste of time.

Pojomojo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin he wants someone he can use to finish

Why you all so negative? Stockists, cashiers... These are junior roles. that can be handled if well defined by OND or even SSCE holders. Even in banks now. These are the roles of cashiers, front desk, nysc. etc...or you expect someone with BSC to handle go carry goods from warehouse? ....I don't get you guys. Everyone has a role to play. An Accountant on the other hand should deal with the figures generated from the task done by these people ..

Go cry to buhari for no jobs for bsc holders. Me or the organisation is not the cause.
Re: OND Accounting For Stockist. Ikeja Lagos by Pojomojo: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2017
Demohski cheesy
damola1:

Your comments are provocative. you are a waste of time. you are going no where. simply attention seeker. you are not an employer. nor seeking employment. nor an employee. so move on. once again waste of time.

Why you all so negative? Stockists, cashiers... These are junior roles. that can be handled if well defined by OND or even SSCE holders. Even in banks now. These are the roles of cashiers, front desk, nysc. etc...or you expect someone with BSC to handle go carry goods from warehouse? ....I don't get you guys. Everyone has a role to play. An Accountant on the other hand should deal with the figures generated from the task done by these people ..

Go cry to buhari for no jobs for bsc holders. Me or the organisation is not the cause.

(1) (Reply)

Closing Today! Graduate Trainee Giant Beverages / Any Help Please / 2017 Youwin South-west Forum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.