Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. (107782 Views)

A Nairalander Explains How To Block USSD Service To First Bank Customers / A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. / Which Bank Mobile USSD Have You Used B4 That Works Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
aremuforlife:

yes sir I received the message but most of the criterias are very difficult to obtain here.
which ones in particular please so I can know how to assist
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Edum13656: 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
dingbang:
when you input it, it helps me to meet my daily targets.. Thanks a lot sir.

The ref code is only meant for first bank staff... For internal use only.

ain't u going to far sharing ur staff number online? methinks that only the branch code will do.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Edum13656:

ain't u going to far sharing ur staff number online? methinks that only the branch code will do.
nope... Not going far.. Like I said.. It's internal use. So use it.... wink
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Scholar212(m): 12:42am On Jun 16, 2017
dingbang:
its network bro.. Check if you input the Card number correctly and the atm pin. Click on that eye symbol just beside the box for the ATM card number so you can check if u did input the numbers correctly.

This error message happens when the network is bad
OTP is still been sent to my old line I lost and I have filled form for account update since last week. does it take that long to change phone no linked to an account?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Evansjj(m): 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Tuham:

Verve
I guess it depends on the type of payment
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Evansjj(m): 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Tuham:

Verve
I guess it depends on the type of payment u do
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
Evansjj:
I guess it depends on the type of payment u do

Like?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Evansjj(m): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Tuham:

Like?
can't tell?.. but what payment do u do on ur verve card
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by JohnmcCain(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
dingbang:
its not necessary.. But I would like you to assist me in imputing it to enable me meet my daily targets .. Thanks so much. Hence my reason for creating a thread to help first bank users to enable them install the app effectively and answer their questions where necessary.
Just registered with the referral code.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
JohnmcCain:
Just registered with the referral code.
nice one... Thanks a lot Sir...
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by BabaAlaji(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
dingbang. I've registered my friend today, and followed d step by step u wrote. and I got it right. I used ur referal ooooo.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 2:21am On Jun 17, 2017
BabaAlaji:
dingbang. I've registered my friend today, and followed d step by step u wrote. and I got it right. I used ur referal ooooo.
oh very well nice one.. Thanks so much. I reqlly appreciate.

Now log in and do a transactiion to see if its working. You can as well recharge your line.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Dailyfavour(m): 6:41am On Jun 17, 2017
fof1

IF ITS ALERT CHARGES, THEN STOP D ALERT RECEIPT. FILL OUT D APPROPRIATE BANK FORM TO STOP RECEIVING ALERTS TO STEM D DEDUCTIONS.

Yes, I give consideration. thanks
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 17, 2017
dingbang:
verve don't work for online transactions... You need to request for a master card
and I can request for it on the same account?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
LadyGA:
and I can request for it on the same account?
yes you can...
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by alakara(m): 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
dingbang:
yes you can...

i did a mobile transfer yesterday from my first bank account to TAVOX gtb account in order to buy data,unfortunately my account was debited,i saw the debited alert but TAVOX didnt see it on her account.which channel should i direct my complaints ?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
alakara:

i did a mobile transfer yesterday from my first bank account to TAVOX gtb account in order to buy data,unfortunately my account was debited,i saw the debited alert but TAVOX didnt see it on her account.which channel should i direct my complaints ?
please who or what is tavox

Which platform did you use for the transaction? *894# or the mobile app?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by alakara(m): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
dingbang:
please who or what is tavox

Which platform did you use for the transaction? *894# or the mobile app?
*894#
TAVOX is a nairalander.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
alakara:

*894#
TAVOX is a nairalander.
alright.. I advice you to visit any first bank branch to the customer service and lodge your complaint. You will be required to fill a form and submit.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by alakara(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
dingbang:
alright.. I advice you to visit any first bank branch to the customer service and lodge your complaint. You will be required to fill a form and submit.

my first bank branch was robbed two weeks and they are not working.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Omoedeki: 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
Please help my app has been showing this since morning. I cannot login and I need to make some transactions.

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
Omoedeki:
Please help my app has been showing this since morning. I cannot login and I need to make some transactions.
you didn't put on your data
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Omoedeki: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
dingbang:
you didn't put on your data

It is on. I even subscribe to airtel data plan because of it just now. It is still showing the same thing. *894# is not working too
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Omoedeki: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
I don't know if I should uninstall the app and reinstall it again
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
Omoedeki:

It is on. I even subscribe to airtel data plan because of it just now. It is still showing the same thing. *894# is not working too
ok... The network is fluctuating. I just confirmed from the IT services and I was told that they are doing an upgrade. It will be up and running by evening
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by koskilala: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
My app sometimes asks me of my pin repeatedly WATS the problem
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
koskilala:
My app sometimes asks me of my pin repeatedly WATS the problem
you mean transaction pin?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
We apologize for the network mishap today.. All firstbank mobile platforms for transactions have been restored to normalcy.. Thanks for your patience
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by eightsin(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
dingbang:
In the course of this thread, I will be teaching all First bank esteemed Customers and those who will also love to get onboard with us about how to set up their mobile banking platforms either using the mobile app First Mobile from Google Playstore, ( that's those of us using an Android device) or iOS from the Apple store and BlackBerry App market . for those of us using windows mobile phones, First bank is currently working on launching the app for windows OS users. Please all our first bank customers should carefully read through this thread in between lines. Thanks

Why you should use First Mobile App?

Because it is easy to set up, cost effective and properly secured. I am a digital geek at First bank and i want to make banking much simpler for our esteemed customers, So I don't want you to stress yourself coming to the bank to transfer money or check account balance or pay utility bills. I am concerned about your comfort, because we put you First, that is why you need to use the First Bank mobile App. The User Interface is easy to understand and navigate, even the elderly ones can easily understand it as well. Installing First Money application is easy, requires data connection or WiFi access to download and your ATM Card for registering. Its free, no charges for setting up and also no charges for usage. Only transfer transaction charges from CBN apply. Transfer Charge is now 52naira against the old 100naira charge.
I wouldn't want to bore you with long talk.. But I will try my best to go straight to details so everyone can appreciate the simplicity in using the first bank mobile banking platforms. Please support me to meet my targets as well when you have downloaded the app by inputing my referal code TN020056 when you have downloaded the app. Meanwhile, I will teach you how to do that as you scroll down the thread. Thank You.

Now that you have been convinced on the need for downloading, let's get to the next step.

Steps in downloading the First Bank Mobile app on your android/iOS/BlackBerry Devices

1. Make sure your phone has a data connection. If you don't have a data connection, you can connect your phone through WiFi.. Please switch on your WiFi so you can be able to connect to a WiFi network. Please do not use Xender or any file sharing app to send the app from another phone to your phone, the reason for this is because you will not be able to receive any updates when it comes and the security of the app being sent won't be standard. Please only download the app from the Android Google play store/iOS Appstore/Blackberry App Market

2. Click on the Play store/iOS Appstore/Blackberry App Market Application on your device , open it and search for FirstMobile , you will see our First bank mobile app, the logo is an Elephant logo which is blue in color. Please click on it and click INSTALL Now, your First Mobile App is downloading. Please be patient until it finishes downloading.

3. Your First bank Mobile app is successfully installed in your phone, please click Open and the first Mobile App launches. For new Users, please click on New User Register You will be asked to provide your ATM CARD NUMBER WHICH IS BOLDLY IMPRINTED AT THE FRONT OF YOUR ATM CARD and also your ATM PIN. PLEASE PROVIDE THE DETAILS ACCORDINGLY AND CORRECTLY. click next.

Also for existing First bank Mobile app users who switched over to a new phone and have downloaded the app, please click on Activate this Device and then enter your ATM card number written on the front of your ATM card and also your ATM pin. Click next .. You are good to go.

4. Immediately after step 3, you will be automatically sent an OTP to the mobile number with Which you registered your account with to be receiving alerts. Please check your phone messages and copy the OTP. Please input it in the box provided in the mobile app and click next. Do not delete any OTP being sent to your phone number. OTP means One Time Password. It is used to authenticate transactions.

5. You will be required to input an m-pin ( First bank mobile app login pin) please it is important to note that it is a 5 digit pass code just for logging in purposes. Do well to put a 5 digit code that is easy to remember. And then also input two security questions and answers. Please click next

6. Please input a 4 digit transaction pin.. This pin is different from the m-pin in the sense that its only used when carrying out transactions with your First bank Mobile app. You can use your ATM pin for that purpose as well.
After that, you will see another box provided for you to input the referal code. The referral code is TN020056 . PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS REFERAL CODE MUST BE TYPED IN CAPITAL LETTERS.

"TN" are the only alphabets in the referral code and thus they must be typed in capital.

That Is the end of setting up the mobile app yourself. Very easy. Your mobile app is ready. Please login to your app and perform a transaction. It is required that you recharge your line from your first bank mobile App for you to activate your daily transfer limit to 500,000NGN . Its very important. Also note that For every transaction you make, you will be sent an OTP to your message inbox. Please always copy it and type it in the OTP box.

Now that you have successfully registered for the mobile banking, it is required to perform two transactions not more than 20, 000NGN with our First bank mobile app in order for your daily transfer limit to increase to 500,000NGN PER DAY without token and 1,000,000NGN with token. Note that this is also a security measure.

Please don't forget to also input my referal code which is TN020056 when registering your account on the first Mobile app. It will assist me in meeting my targets, And if you used it, please inform me so I will thank you specially in my own way.. Thanks a lot.

My first mobile has refused to transfer above 150k daily. I have called your helpdesk but no help so far.. Pls assist me
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
eightsin:

My first mobile has refused to transfer above 150k daily. I have called your helpdesk but no help so far.. Pls assist me
did you put a transfer limit in your account?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by eightsin(m): 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=dingbang post=57380381]ok good.. Click save and login to your app now and make any transaction of less than 20k so that your daily transfer limit of 500k will be activated. [K/quote]

Dis did not work for me
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by eightsin(m): 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
dingbang:
did you put a transfer limit in your account?

No I didn't. I just downloaded the app and started using it

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply)

How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review / The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.