Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,001 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More (29655 Views)

Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group / Picture Of When Biafran Soldiers Executed Nigerian Soldiers During The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by Adiola(f): 7:47am On Jun 03, 2017
ArcFresky:

Hahaha, see this one....
Let me give you an example, in IMSU, an educational institution, is it possible for someone to who hails from Aba to contest against somone from Imo?

Am not against a Biafra, but after Biafra, wht next? You expect houses, bridges to springup everywhere?
this people and this old line after Biafra what's next oh pls you are in position to even if they tell you ll still ask another silly question

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by menxer: 7:48am On Jun 03, 2017
shortgun:

Why are you the only person with this knowledge?
Why are you guys always have heart attack at the mention of Biafra?

Yes, my parents experienced and survived the "Biafran heart attack" first hand, and it would be foolish of me to think that experience was a figment of my parents imagination.

Besides I didn't say I am the only one that knows these things, unless you are saying you are one of the ignorant ones.

18 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by Adiola(f): 7:53am On Jun 03, 2017
TheCabal:

Yes I said it. If you dont have the concentration of a gold fish , download and read her research paper. Its only 15 pages and written in very simple english.
you are not intelligent according to you ,you are still on a research which mean you are not through with your findings how come you are affirming someone's position on same research when you are not done with yours please research methodology is your guideline

1 Like

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by bantudra: 7:59am On Jun 03, 2017
this is what ipob will not tell you.......

7 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by DocHMD: 8:00am On Jun 03, 2017
Ewedu muslim propaganda torn into shreds. Ewedu muslims be like....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 03, 2017
Adiola:
you are not intelligent according to you ,you are still on a research which mean you are not through with your findings how come you are affirming someone's position on same research when you are not done with yours please research methodology is your guideline

Ohh ofcourse I will.continue researching the Biafran Issue.

I am interested in the agricultural output of these territories before Ojukwu declaration.

What was thier food production like and what produce did they cultivate. This is a very important question - what happened to the farms in the south east?

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by Danishguy(m): 8:02am On Jun 03, 2017
FYI, your lies won't find their ways to even 0.00000009% of the population in cross river, the little 10s who really looked into it, half of them will stop reading when another source refutes your claim 'prolly judging your intentions' the remaining let's say 5 will totally forget the trash you just composed an hour or 2 because they have actually co-existed with people you claim had them killed during the war ''we don't even have the intent of taking someone life"

What haven't your progenitors said about the Igbos on the national dailies?? Still yet a lot of Igbos still live in the SS, buy choice lands, have massive investment there, employ hard working locals, enjoy lots of government contracts and really strong formidable business systems there.

It gives me so much joy that the yorrubads are actually walking their butt out... But we are always 10 steps ahead of you all.

COVFEFE

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by bantudra: 8:02am On Jun 03, 2017
we deltans need to start separating from igboid tribes in the delta.....they are the people that are mostly for this biafra rubbish in the delta..

if they want biafra sooooo badly,then they must relocate to the east....the delta is not joining biafra or even giving land to biafra...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by menxer: 8:08am On Jun 03, 2017
allcomage:
while they keep us busy hating igbo,they continue to drain our resources and polluting our environment. this calls for common sense.nigeria gave us 13,% and biafra is offering us at least 50%.are minorities not supposed to queue up and be in the forefront to actualize biafra project. imagine 85%of our oil is owned by the north and sw constitutes majority of oil personnel.do we have the cohesion needed to champion resource control? we are about to miss another opportunity presented to us on a platter of gold. ss nationalities wake up from your slumber. so we don't want to be like other oil producing countries like Dubai Oman Bahrain Qatar etc?i know the n and sw are laughing at us as fools behind us.
South Sudan is also an oil producing country, are they better off after the secession?

Is Egypt, Tunisia, Libya better off after the "Arab spring?"

I am not against the Nigerian Jews wanting their Eldorado, but they should remember others want theirs too, which may be a different thing altogether.

The igbos want the South South to support their push for Biafra, did the SE support the SS when the SS pushed for oil resource control?

Biafra is not a shared dream, if and when I will dream of secession, it won't be Biafra.

19 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by zombieTRACKER: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2017
EmeriitusMbaM:

Are you mad? This is Nairaland and not flatronland, you all want to insult afonja but dont want them to reply you. Nah, it cant work that way. When you create your useless thread, leave afonja out of it and no one will disturb your thread.

However, May anyone against your biaffra die a miserable death. I am Yoruba and we all support anything to make out leave our region.
Don't claim ownership of cyberspace
And no one is insulting Afonjas
Let's maintain your last paragraph

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 03, 2017
shortgun:
Lies.
Killing and maiming innocent civilians is the trademark of the Hausa Fulani aka Federal troops, they still do it till date.

Don't forget that from Benue down to the Atlantic Ocean everybody is igbo or Iyamiri in the eyes of the Hausa man till date.
The minorities in the South suffered the same fate with the igbos, they were massacred in the north.
They had no choice than to join Biafra.

Don't also forget that the second highest ranking military officer in the Biafran Army was from a minority.......
In Biafra nobody was marginalized because of where they came from....its a land of equal opportunities.

Don't mind them, if there was any part Biafra invade,,, it was the Midwest, Cross River Akwa Ibom were complied fully

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by madenigga(m): 8:16am On Jun 03, 2017
I just a laugh at most of you ignorant lots, not that am in support of Biafra, but is it not obvious you guys are being fooled, all of us in the south has been marginalized so much by the north from time immemorial yet we forget too soon, we forget ho this people alocated majority of our oil Wells to themselves, how this same people killed us over be over again over flimsy reasons and nothing was ever done about it or to those involved, ask your brothers who live in the north to answer you if the north starts killing they wud say this one is igbo that one is calabar? They regard us all a inyamiri or infidel.

Nigeria has very big issues, ok let us restructure they say No, resource control No, true federalism, No, ok they brought federal character to favour themselves, but we can see how Buhari is upholding the federal character in his appointments, then when anybody complain especially igbos since they don't want to restructure, then let us break they would tell the Nicer Delta that igbos want their oil, like seriously and some ignoramus wud fall for that trick, now that trick is dieing they would go back to history and start telling you don't join igbos because they killed you 50years ago because you refused to fight war, they won't tell you that during the war fellow igbos were killed by bifrans coz they refused to fight.

Any person who is smart wud know that it's only poor people who think of the past leaders think of the future.
If Nigeria doesn't want to negotiate nd restructure people who are unhappy with the union shud come together nd talk, what is the way forward if we are to break what shud be d boundary and states, what is rotation of power, what is constitution, wud their be resource control, etc.

Not when they tell you Nigeria is not working and you are not happy about it why you don't want to break you would stup1dly say because igbos killed our people 50years ago, or because igbos want your oil, when you say those words settle down again and think of what you just said and ask yourself is that not a stup1d way to think?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by greenermodels: 8:17am On Jun 03, 2017
rozayx5:

the thing tire me, i posted a thread about devts in my State (Akwa Ibom) and they came spewing hate all over the thread. they so much love one NIgeria because it favors them, with the only functional sea port and most of the commercial weight in Lagos

the truth is with the way Nigeria is going we would never develop while other nations keep developing and leaving us behind. Biafra is the only option, our worst would definitely be better than the best Nigeria is offering us now.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by omenkaLives(m): 8:17am On Jun 03, 2017
1shortblackboy:
u igbos are so funny. u see an academic journal with an eye witness report and all u can do is call it a lie an shout afonja up and down. for ur information i've heared stories from old Kalabari people of this kind of stories in the journal
You expect an illiterate people to know what a journal or journal publication is?

Impossible.

14 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 03, 2017
allcomage:

biafra is a better option than Nigeria. our money used in funding 25 other states will be used for 11 states.

You dont have any money. Only 2 states in Nigeria can survive 30 days without oil money from the Nigerdelta.

Again, you have no money.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by omenkaLives(m): 8:19am On Jun 03, 2017
EmeriitusMbaM:

Wont you go stuff your wide anus with cocaine? Your other kinsmen are waiting for you in Asia for delivery.
Baba I swear, na you fit these things. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by Horllamideh(m): 8:34am On Jun 03, 2017
Have someone else noticed that Igbos are incapable of making an intelligent argument..... shouting Afonja like imbecilic goats instead of countering the document with another verifiable document. War documentary has it that the Biafran army stationed in South-South had to cook for themselves because the minority women they hired as cook were killing them via poison. Have anyone ever bothered to ask why. The journal points to the reason.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by EmeriitusMbaM: 8:34am On Jun 03, 2017
zombieTRACKER:

Don't claim ownership of cyberspace
And no one is insulting Afonjas
Let's maintain your last paragraph

Tell your kinsmen to keep afonjas out of their smelly mouth. No one is holding you from going and afonjas are not holding you. We will reply any insult on any thread. Simple

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by EmeriitusMbaM: 8:36am On Jun 03, 2017
Horllamideh:
Have someone else noticed that Igbos are incapable of making an intelligent argument..... shouting Afonja like imbecilic goats instead of countering the document with another verifiable document. War documentary has it that the Biafran army stationed in South-South had to cook for themselves because the minority women they hired as cook were killing them via poison. Have anyone ever bothered to ask why. The journal points to the reason.

You expect hungry touts living with their old parents in the village to make an intelligent argument? Lol. Most of them are frustrated kids that still rely on their parents for food. See them shouting afonja as if those ones are holding them from going. Lol

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by EmeriitusMbaM: 8:41am On Jun 03, 2017
rozayx5:

the thing tire me, i posted a thread about devts in my State (Akwa Ibom) and they came spewing hate all over the thread. they so much love one NIgeria because it favors them, with the only functional sea port and most of the commercial weight in Lagos

GEJ was President for 6 years, and you are always here attacking people. Why didnt he build another seaport? Lagos seaport was Pre- Nigeria and the road to that seaport is even in shambles, hold your leaders responsible and stop blaming other people for your predicaments. How can you say people that hardly migrate to other region love One Nigeria, most of you need to be flogged.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by EmeriitusMbaM: 8:45am On Jun 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
I know your format and that is why I've been ignoring you as you run after my d!ck day in day out. I will keep ignoring your asss until chukwu alibo bambifucktard comes.

And don't for a moment think I don't know who you are. You've been down this road in the past and got so frustrated how much I ignored you and deactivated those older monikers.. You are here again and trust me, you will be frustrated again! grin

If I decide to pay your dowry and start screwing you silly, all you'd do is run to the mods crying for protection, just as you did here.. cheesy

That one is one jobless man posing as a woman, some gullible nairalanders will even send him PM. Lol. He is one kid that insult people but cry to the mods when you retaliate, most of them have nothing in their flat head than the usual afonja, ewedu. Cage them and they will cry to the mods. Shameless cowards.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by madenigga(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2017
Igbos put this Biafra to rest, I am a fellow igbo, and I know what am saying.

I wud say it again let Biafra has a rip.

Igbos we're not this hate filled, Nigeria was not this disunited, the moment talks about Biafra was beginning to die down and everybody seemed to hv moved on, the devil sent his agent to Nigeria in the person of Nnamdi kanu to start opening up closed wounds start poisoning the minds of everybody.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by iKnowevents(m): 8:48am On Jun 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
You dey mind them? Someone brings a journal article and all they could do is shout "afonja".

These guys are too darn dull for my liking. What more credible source of information could there be out there than a journal?

If you are an academic, you will understand the falsehood vomited in that your last paragraph.
Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
You dey mind them? Someone brings a journal article and all they could do is shout "afonja".

These guys are too darn dull for my liking. What more credible source of information could there be out there than a journal?
Since you know so much about journals, written by who, who and who did he cite, is it a peer review journal, because I will like to read the review. You don't just jump up and down and start claiming credibilty because it is a journal. A cockroach can never be innocent in the court of fowls.
On the issue of Biafra, my wish is that it should be a country of only Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by madenigga(m): 8:53am On Jun 03, 2017
After ipob has finished insulting everybody sewing seeds of hatred and discord, now they now need the help of those they love to hate and those they have been insulting day and night go pass South East development bill, and as obvious it failed.

Someone said sth on Nairaland some years back,
In his words "e go clear for igbo people their eyes when even minority tribes like akwa ibom go produce president and Igbo way be majority never see vp eye"

Everyday it becomes obvious, just as southeast development commission was renegaded that's how it will be for igbo presidency until all igbos come out and denounce Biafra and Nnamdi kanu.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by GavelSlam: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2017
But everybody knows about the abominable nature of these biafranists.

Their modus operandi is to intimidate by violence or threats of such.

Their avaricious and lascivious nature keeps over a million of them in prisons worldwide.

When the war ended most of them took up armed robbery as their inherited vocation.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by madenigga(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2017
ovadozes:

Since you know so much about journals, written by who, who and who did he cite, is it a peer review journal, because I will like to read the review. You don't just jump up and down and start claiming credibilty because it is a journal. A cockroach can never be innocent in the court of fowls.
On the issue of Biafra, my wish is that it should be a country of only Igbos.
Biafra is not the way, use ur head and not emotions think brother think.

Biafra is not the way, you people are heading towards a concrete wall with bars of steel, and with full speed. The effect will be disastrous.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by DocHMD: 8:56am On Jun 03, 2017
menxer:

South Sudan is also an oil producing country, are they better off after the secession?

Is Egypt, Tunisia, Libya better off after the "Arab spring?"

I am not against the Nigerian Jews wanting their Eldorado, but they should remember others want theirs too, which may be a different thing altogether.

The igbos want the South South to support their push for Biafra, did the SE support the SS when the SS pushed for oil resource control?

Biafra is not a shared dream, if and when I will dream of secession, it won't be Biafra.

Mr Ewedu, only the hausas and yoruba have ALWAYS OPPOSED RESOURCE CONTROL. Go into the archives. Rasheed ladoja opposed resource control at GEJ's confab when SE and SS pushed for it.

Stop pretending to be a SSner, they are not that daft, only ewedu people are.

grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by Mujtahida: 8:59am On Jun 03, 2017
TheCabal:

This is not news. Its culled from research papers.

I am doing my duty, as a Nigerian. I have also provided the source of my information. I will continue to research this IPOB and Biafra issue - we cannot listen to a single party.... others where involved.
I wish someone can open a thread and name it archive for Biafran war history where history related to both sides can be deposited. Pictures, academic papers etc. I know it would be riddled with lies but a discerning person would be able to weigh things up. Personally I have always been interested in the history of the Biafran war(even world war 2) in my teens and early twenties. I have forgotten much of what I read then but this recent events has stirred up my desire again to know.

It takes a thousand voices to tell a single story - Red Indian proverb

The Danger of a single story - title of TED talk delivered by Chimamanda Adichie

Cheers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by EmeriitusMbaM: 8:59am On Jun 03, 2017
DocHMD:
Ewedu muslim propaganda torn into shreds. Ewedu muslims be like....

Akpu Abakaliki Muslim noisemaker, dont you have shame?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by Nwakaumu(m): 9:00am On Jun 03, 2017
Horllamideh:
With all your intelligence you couldn't save your "one Nigeria from recession,you ve not added a zero megawatt to your natonal powear grid for the past 3yrs,surgical operation in your national hospital is being done with cell phone torch light due to lack of electricity,Refugee camps (IDP)are springing up every day in your country,even when you are not at war with any country,but your selves.Now, we know who is not intelligent.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) / Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria / "If You Are A Nigerian, Please Watch This & See How They Rig Election" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.