Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Online Certification And Courses - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Online Certification And Courses (978 Views)

250 Free Udemy Courses. Yes, Free. / Learn All Programming Courses Free On This Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Certification And Courses by humblehustler: 7:46am On Jun 03, 2017
Please, I need information about good online courses and certifications that come at reasonable prices. Particularly if you know more about Java certifications as this is what I am looking forward to. Any other good certifications too will be welcomed.
Re: Online Certification And Courses by waunieducation: 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hi there,

This is one of a kind offer to Nigerian students (both home and abroad) particularly final year students who are facing difficulty in their final year projects / research work. Worry not, for we are here to take the boredom off you with a friendly price coupled with presentation hints and walkthroughs

Kindly email us at waunieducation@gmail.com for more information

Thanks you!
Re: Online Certification And Courses by oswaggiee(m): 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
I have a full video tutorial of JAVA PROGRAMMING FOR BEGINNERS
it covers the following
--How the java compiler works
--Data types and variables
--Arithmetic operations and expressions
--Input and output
--Making decisions - if statements
--Performing repititions - loops while for
--methods - functions
--OOP - Build a class, inheritance, polymorphism
--Data structures - arrays and array lists
--Test file processing

AUTHOR - MIKE MCMILLIAN

Send me a mail at oswaggiee@gmail.com if you are interested or call me on 08065586518

(1) (Reply)

Bootstrap 4 / 5$ Per Hour Programmering Job With Blockchain Technology Knowledge / Step-step Guide On Java, C, Javascript, Php, Python, Ruby, FORTRAN, E.tc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.