Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

My Experience At Yobe Nysc Orientation Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Experience At Yobe Nysc Orientation Camp (7151 Views)

My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At Yobe Nysc Orientation Camp by Ndkings1(m): 7:50am On Jun 03, 2017
Hey guys... So when I printed my call up and saw Yobe, I was mad. I contemplated not serving at all. I wanted to wait for the next batch but with encouragement and words of advice from people that have camped in yobe in January this year. I decided to grab my fate by the gonnads. Two days to the day I was supposed to report to camp I packed my things and off I went from owerri to onitsha I boarded a bus to bauchi. In short, the journey took almost two days. Reaching potiskum in yobe state where the orientation camp is located. You know with all the security challenges and boko haram we were thoroughly searched before being allowed into the camp. I got in, did my registration and everything.
My people, my people to cut the whole story short, yobe orientation camp is very nice and friendly in terms of weather, the camp officials are all nice people including the soldiers. Though, most of us have applied for redeployment, If not for the distance I would have served in yobe state.
Yesterday I was part of the corps members that served dinner. My stay so far is fairly fun.
This is for those who are gonna be posted to yobe in subsequent batches. Do not despair. If I can find yobe fun, then anyone can.

Re: My Experience At Yobe Nysc Orientation Camp by Ndkings1(m): 7:52am On Jun 03, 2017
More

Re: My Experience At Yobe Nysc Orientation Camp by Bifrost: 7:57am On Dec 20, 2017
You should have stayed rather than redeploy. Now you want people to stay.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Yobe Nysc Orientation Camp by AngelJennifer: 11:53am On Dec 20, 2017
Bifrost:
You should have stayed rather than redeploy. Now you want people to stay.

I just had my orientation there. i must confess, the camp experience was awesome.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Yobe Nysc Orientation Camp by uridiwan(m): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ndkings1:
Hey guys... So when I printed my call up and saw Yobe, I was mad. I contemplated not serving at all. I wanted to wait for the next batch but with encouragement and words of advice from people that have camped in yobe in January this year. I decided to grab my fate by the gonnads. Two days to the day I was supposed to report to camp I packed my things and off I went from owerri to onitsha I boarded a bus to bauchi. In short, the journey took almost two days. Reaching potiskum in yobe state where the orientation camp is located. You know with all the security challenges and boko haram we were thoroughly searched before being allowed into the camp. I got in, did my registration and everything.
My people, my people to cut the whole story short, yobe orientation camp is very nice and friendly in terms of weather, the camp officials are all nice people including the soldiers. Though, most of us have applied for redeployment, If not for the distance I would have served in yobe state.
Yesterday I was part of the corps members that served dinner. My stay so far is fairly fun.
This is for those who are gonna be posted to yobe in subsequent batches. Do not despair. If I can find yobe fun, then anyone can.
chat me up please, my wife is posted to yobe 08026908082

(1) (Reply)

Change Of PPA Between Two Different Local Governments / Corpers, What Are Your Plans For The Future? / Zamfara 2015 batch b Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.