Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (104512 Views)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by vantage001: 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
But a sign of genuine repentance to God is confessing your wrongs to people where appropriate and damn the consequences.
Or did my sunday school teacher teach me wrong?

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by beautiful232(f): 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
hmmmmm,I'm so speechless..
but pray before you do any confession
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by onadana: 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
[quote author=istoctober post=57152257]

l lost my three months preggy cos of my depreesion in Jan, 2016. Ever since, l have not been myself. l keep seeing myself as not worth living.
Each time l look at him, l have this guilty conscience that l have disappointed God and my parents. I cry in my lonely hours and it has made me to stay calm even in my right at home, l felt that l deserve everything

You are very funny.Tell him.Thank me later.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by beautiful232(f): 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
hmmmmm,I'm so speechless..
but pray before you do any confession

cos there is nothing like peace of mind
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by mayorwah98(m): 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
juman:

Madam, you have asked for God forgiveness. That is good.
God has forgiven you. As you have stopped the sinful way.

You dont need to tell your husband. Dont destroy your marriage.
If she didn't tell her husband, the restitution isn't complete. So I'll advice her to tell him

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by vantage001: 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
mayorwah98:

If she didn't tell her husband, the restitution isn't complete. So I'll advice her to tell him
e be like say we dey go the same church.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by kaffy4tope(m): 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
Damseldammie:

...Ògá Adé! E ti bínú

kiss

Hmnn...person don tire of una girls noo ni cry
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by GeneralOjukwu: 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
The funny thing is, i can bet he himself has cheated before.

But except we are lying, men find it harder to forgive cheating on a woman's part.

CONFESS!

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by SeniorZato(m): 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
Dont kill your self but bear it at the bak of ur mind that u owe him for life nd u have to pay him with absolute respect, submissiveness, politeness and cutting alllllll ties with male friends including being over religious with serious night prayers. Don't forget to be fasting as well

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
istoctober:
l had to open this account to tell this story and l know that l will be bashed for this but l really need to get it off my chest.
it was in 2014, that l cheated on him and since then, l have not been myself. l have confessed to Pastors but l can't forget it and my mind keep telling me that God has forgotten about me cos whenever l pray, l find it difficult to concentrate and that's why l want to confess to him.
l know he will send me packing because he said something like that to me and the fear is what is keeping me from confessing to him. l don't want to be disgraced out of my home cos my husband will definitely do it.
l can't blame him for my shortcomings but myself for allowing devil into my home.
l really need your advice for help.... You can curse me but l deserve it for being a loose woman but l seriously need help cos depression wants to take over my life that l think of suicide to escape shame and mockery from people in case he finds out.

For your own mental health and because it is likely that he is suspicious already. Get your pastor ( or any other authority that he respects) to be present when you confess

Also make your confession a matter of urgency

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Mayflowa(m): 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
istoctober:

l lost my three months preggy cos of my depreesion in Jan, 2016. Ever since, l have not been myself. l keep seeing myself as not worth living.
Each time l look at him, l have this guilty conscience that l have disappointed God and my parents. I cry in my lonely hours and it has made me to stay calm even in my right at home, l felt that l deserve everything that is happening to me.

Something is really wrong with you, not the cheating. Do you know how many times men cheat and still smile when they get home? You have prayed for forgiveness and you have been forgiven. Why are you then hard on yourself? The devil is the one rubbing this guilt on you until you lose your sanity and home. That is his work- to kill, steal and destroy.

Tell him and see that your situation now will be far better than after your confession. Pastors are the master of the game. lol. they cheat, ask for forgiveness, and never tell their spouses. Seriously, you are the one killing yourself. Your husband is probably cheating sef!

11 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by oribi(m): 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
1. Genuinely ask for forgiveness from God 2.Forgive yourself 3.Never say s**t to your hubby (except u want to go packing)
We all have secrets and a dark story to tell...

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by mayorwah98(m): 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
vantage001:
e be like say we dey go the same church.
Which church?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by uboma(m): 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ishilove:
Kindly direct your questions and observations to the poster. Thank you

Your response is epic.
I love it

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by hedonistic: 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
istoctober:

Each time l look at him, l have this guilty conscience that l have disappointed God and my parents. I cry in my lonely hours and it has made me to stay calm even in my right at home, l felt that l deserve everything that is happening to me.
Tell us why and how you cheated. The full narrative. Then we will take it up from there.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
istoctober:
l had to open this account to tell this story and l know that l will be bashed for this but l really need to get it off my chest.
it was in 2014, that l cheated on him and since then, l have not been myself. l have confessed to Pastors but l can't forget it and my mind keep telling me that God has forgotten about me cos whenever l pray, l find it difficult to concentrate and that's why l want to confess to him.
l know he will send me packing because he said something like that to me and the fear is what is keeping me from confessing to him. l don't want to be disgraced out of my home cos my husband will definitely do it.
l can't blame him for my shortcomings but myself for allowing devil into my home.
l really need your advice for help.... You can curse me but l deserve it for being a loose woman but l seriously need help cos depression wants to take over my life that l think of suicide to escape shame and mockery from people in case he finds out.

Just buy some good Ghana Must Go bags. Don't buy those cheap ones ooooo!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by vantage001: 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
mayorwah98:

Which church?
wetin be the name sef?
Make i call this woman make she tell me that church name again.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by naturebase: 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
Was the sex good?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by bossfeebok: 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
Madam what did Jesus tell the adulterous woman in the bible.? "GO AND SIN NO MORE". so i tell you same. Go and sin no more. No need to tell your husband. It would make matters worst. God has forgiven you. Please forgive yourself

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
The moment a woman cheats on me, she should know that she is Only Using Extra Time in the relationship. The only thing keeping her is the fact that I have not found out. The day I find out, she is leaving. No man or woman, born of another man or woman can beg on her behalf. There will be no excuses of "oh you were not around", "you were always travelling". " You were not showing me love". Etc etc. If you know these problems exist, then please, leave my house, end the relationship and go meet the other Men for all the good reasons you make for them.

But don't insult my pride by staying with me, keeping my companionship, allowing me spend money on you (as usual with many lazy Nigerian Women who have been taught to put all their life's problems on men), allowing me house you, feed you, clothe you, etc after you have given yourself to another man. That is outrightly calling me a fool.

If you know all the bad things and all my short comings. You know that I am not good for you,I am always travelling, I am always cold,I don't remember your birthday, I don't make you feel wanted, I am not romantic, I don't buy you things,I forget our anniversary, I don't compliment your hair, I don't notice your mini skirt, I yell at you, I beat you, I yell at you in public etc. etc. etc, and you then want to give yourself to another guy and sleep around, then POLITELY END THE RELATIONSHIP AND LEAVE MY HOUSE BEFORE YOU CHEAT. Politely leave my house and end the relationship before you do so! End our relationship and go be with the guy for any of the good reasons you want to sleep with him for. Don't insult me by going to give yourself and then coming back to the "Bad Old Me That Doesn't Treat You Right".

Words like "it was just a one time thing" is not an excuse to me. Even if I get to know when we are both 99 years old, I will send you packing. Regardless of whether we have 2000 new infants or 10 million young children. There will be no reason that will make me keep you.

Dear madam, for the sake of your peace of mind (if you think you need the peace of mind) , tell him. However, know that if I am him, you are leaving that same day. The only difference is if you confess I might leave some property,money for you to take care of yourself for a while.But If I catch you myself or find out myself, you will only leave with your clothes. In both situations, you are leaving THE SAME DAY THAT I FIND OUT!

25 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by mayorwah98(m): 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
Most of you are advising her not to tell her husband. She just have to tell him if not her restitution is not complete

5 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by mayorwah98(m): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
vantage001:
wetin be the name sef? Make i call this woman make she tell me that church name again.
Smh

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Sanchase: 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
Arrhh your pastor told you not to confess to your husband? Was it your pastor that chopped your kpekus?

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Whitemoney: 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
Leave the past where it belong, you have confessed to God almighty.... Don't tell your husband you will regret it if you do... warning

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by MisterGrace: 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Op! One day, only you will remain in your grave. Maybe not in 50-100 years, but surely.

Alone with the consequences of your actions and in actions.

Confess, move on. At least, you'd be free. It is better to be free. Don't leave the earth with a black soul.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by switchlain: 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
angels09:

So you cheated on your hubby too?

Ewood remind me not to fall in love with any nairaland lady o... grin
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by hedonistic: 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
God forgives; I don't.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by BiafraAmaka(m): 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Women love cheating,why

I stop trusting women when the only girl I loved cheated on me,ever since then I find it very difficult to take any girl serious,it is so painful.it is more than 2 years now and she has moved on and I am still shock

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by InvertedHammer: 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
istoctober:

Confessing to him does not serve any purpose.

You are remorseful and hopefully will not do it again.

Some problems are better left alone.
\

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by questionpsgg: 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
istoctober:

l have asked a pastor and he said l shouldn't confess but am worried cos he told me on Sunday that his uncle who is a native doctor will know if l am cheating on him.

Hope u left that church.

The answer is simple, confess and get your life back together..... It wont be alright till u confess cos ur allegiance is first to God.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by MisterGrace: 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ishilove:

Poster follow this advice.

God answers prayers, I'm a living proof.

When you say you are a living proof, what do you mean by that?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by PenisCaP: 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nawao she came for advise but u have kuku confused her the more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.