Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

The Only 10 Types Of Games Nigerian Gamers Should Play !!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Only 10 Types Of Games Nigerian Gamers Should Play !!! (2963 Views)

Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This / Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime / Best Free To Play Games You Should Play In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only 10 Types Of Games Nigerian Gamers Should Play !!! by SkyCityBay1: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
I've been checking online to see if there's any list of games for us Nigerians to play,and guess what ?,there's non.So i've decided to create one ......This should go fine,i mean there are no people that'll watch this,get upset and tell us their personal feelings with no logical proof to back their claim .....yeah that never happens .....
Number 10,........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvVYEPktsmE&t=6s
Re: The Only 10 Types Of Games Nigerian Gamers Should Play !!! by cao(f): 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2017
Touché for the Patience joke.
Re: The Only 10 Types Of Games Nigerian Gamers Should Play !!! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
I've been checking online to see if there's any list of games for us Nigerians to play,and guess what ?,there's non.So i've decided to create one ......This should go fine,i mean there are no people that'll watch this,get upset and tell us their personal feelings with no logical proof to back their claim .....yeah that never happens .....
Number 10,........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvVYEPktsmE&t=6s

Why do u think there should even be a set of games designed to be played by only nigerians?
Re: The Only 10 Types Of Games Nigerian Gamers Should Play !!! by nadleeh: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
Silkmoth33:

Why do u think there should even be a set of games designed to be played by only nigerians?
Because most Nigerian's list of games they play is shocking?
Re: The Only 10 Types Of Games Nigerian Gamers Should Play !!! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
nadleeh:

You didn't get the question...

Why do u and sky city bay think nioh, nier and hzd(which are top notch expensive games from the first quarter of the year) should not be purchased and played by nigerians?
Re: The Only 10 Types Of Games Nigerian Gamers Should Play !!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
nadleeh:

Most nigerians don't game
Re: The Only 10 Types Of Games Nigerian Gamers Should Play !!! by nadleeh: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
Silkmoth33:

You didn't get the question...

Why do u and sky city bay think nioh, nier and hzd(which are top notch expensive games from the first quarter of the year) should not be purchased and played by nigerians?

Did you miss number 4 and number one...Number 4 - when i said a Hit game (and when I say Hit game i mean the " top notch expensive games" you mensioned),and number 1.your best game,which literally means any game of your choice !!!? undecided
Re: The Only 10 Types Of Games Nigerian Gamers Should Play !!! by chingle5(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2017
Oga sky I no understand this ur post . y u go talk say top Nigerian games instead of top PC games
Re: The Only 10 Types Of Games Nigerian Gamers Should Play !!! by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 28, 2017
chingle5:
Oga sky I no understand this ur post . y u go talk say top Nigerian games instead of top PC games

Dey are not only for pc oh! smiley
Re: The Only 10 Types Of Games Nigerian Gamers Should Play !!! by chingle5(m): 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Silkmoth33:

Dey are not only for pc oh! smiley

ok

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell Me How To Download Games From The Internet? / Help!!! Games Are Not Installing On My PC / Chess Vs War, Why Chess Is Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.