Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Would You Date Mama Gee? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Would You Date Mama Gee? (3884 Views)

Poll: Would You Date Mama Gee

Yes - she's awesome: 10% (10 votes)
Yes - cos i'd screw anything: 5% (5 votes)
I dey craze?: 30% (28 votes)
Not in a million years: 35% (32 votes)
Maybe: 17% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Mama-gee Will You Marry Me! / I Love Mama-gee / Mama Gee, Im In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Flavio: 1:06am On Jan 19, 2010
Is mama gee banned by the mods? If so, why?
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by ElRazur: 1:07am On Jan 19, 2010
Flavio:

Is mama gee banned by the mods? If so, why?

Apparently so. She is a sexist id!ot. . . that is the rumour going round.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by hollandis(f): 1:09am On Jan 19, 2010
I thought you were a muslim,walahi i 4 yab you. angry
No offence sir  cheesy grin BTW who do you prefer mamagee or Tope?
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Mannylex(m): 1:10am On Jan 19, 2010
@Flavio. I think she has, probably because of the controversies usually surrounding her threads.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by follypimpi(m): 1:13am On Jan 19, 2010
Follie helps those who help themselves
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Beaf: 1:14am On Jan 19, 2010
ElRazur:

Apparently so. She is a sexist id!ot. . . that is the rumour going round.

Hey bloody coward! I'm still waiting for you here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-383905.0.html

[size=14pt]Please, don't click that link![/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Flavio: 1:32am On Jan 19, 2010
I did infact notice that most, If not all of her comments portray sarcasm and destructive critisism.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by activities: 1:35am On Jan 19, 2010
who on earth will date such a person. First of all she should be send to the church for proper deliverance from Ogbanje and Mammy water?
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by TOPE20001(f): 1:37am On Jan 19, 2010
activities:

who on earth will date such a person. First of all she should be send to the church for proper deliverance from Ogbanje and Mammy water?

lmao grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by SEFAGO(m): 1:51am On Jan 19, 2010
^weirdo is back undecided
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by follypimpi(m): 1:54am On Jan 19, 2010
@mama-gee:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]I would date mama-gee and her friends. grin grin

U go date ya self ?? shocked shocked [/font]
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Princek12(m): 1:54am On Jan 19, 2010
Mama gee is just desperate for attention. She posts threads with potentially inflammatory, sexist topics, however nonsensical or moronic, just to get attention. I am not surprised that she started another dumb thread--the shape of Naija men's head--given that her recent threads have failed to garner the amount of comments/responses she craves. Perhaps, her self esteem is tied to number of comments people leave on her thread.

Given that she dislikes Naija men so much and her big mouth, I challenge her to post her boyfriend's picture, if any, so we can see what kind of guys she dates. I bet they are probably ugly. But mama gee is free to prove me wrong. I dare her.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by waleski(m): 2:20am On Jan 19, 2010
Princek12:

Mama gee is just desperate for attention. She posts threads with potentially inflammatory, sexist topics, however nonsensical or moronic, just to get attention. I am not surprised that she started another dumb thread--the shape of Naija men's head--given that her recent threads have failed to garner the amount of comments/responses she craves. Perhaps, her self esteem is tied to number of comments people leave on her thread.

Given that she dislikes Naija men so much and her big mouth, I challenge her to post her boyfriend's picture, if any, so we can see what kind of guys she dates. I bet they are probably ugly. But mama gee is free to prove me wrong. I dare her.
how wuld u xpect that sexiest to av a bf let me tell u how mama gee is imagine a 50 smthg year old wrench who culd not get a man for decages and sees nairaland as an escape from the undieing reality dat is she alone with herself in this world cause she is pathetic i wuld not date her even if my life depended on it.i av nothg against her but she is to sexiest,egotist and troublesome maybe its her alter ego that she is exhibiting on dis nl we can neva know but she is just too fake. dats my 2 cents
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Princek12(m): 2:27am On Jan 19, 2010
waleski:

how wuld u xpect that sexiest to av a bf let me tell u how mama gee is imagine a 50 smthg year old wrench who culd not get a man for decages and sees nairaland as an escape from the undieing reality dat is she alone with herself in this world cause she is pathetic i wuld not date her even if my life depended on it.i av nothg against her but she is to sexiest,egotist and troublesome maybe its her alter ego that she is exhibiting on dis nl we can neva know but she is just too fake. dats my 2 cents

True talk, Waleski. I would not date mama gee even if i was offered $1mil to date her.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Sissy3(f): 2:35am On Jan 19, 2010
Princek12:

True talk, Waleski. I would not date mama gee even if i was offered $1mil to date her.

you lie! grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Pweety4me(f): 2:48am On Jan 19, 2010
She is not sexist but Nigerianist woteva dat is. . . tongue besides dis woman is just havin her fun as harsh and brash as she may be it don't matter u never met her b4 and probably never will she might not even be like dat in d real world who cares?let's stop wasting our tyme typing dialogue's about her i bet u she is just sitting there laffing at her screen.

p.s:nobody should bite me plse. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by henryhemon(m): 4:57am On Jan 19, 2010
I don't think that's her character,though she is controversial but behind the trait she's portraying here,she might be an interesting woman to hang out with.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by nihun(m): 5:41am On Jan 19, 2010
She is so funny grin grin. She's just getting her jabs into us guys, it's about time the girls on this site hit back.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by nihun(m): 5:44am On Jan 19, 2010
SEFAGO:

^weirdo is back undecided

your the biggest weirdo, fancy being on a site that belongs to the nation you say you hate. Racist.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:10am On Jan 19, 2010
Yes - cos i'd screw anything 2 (5.7%)
I dey craze? 11 (31.4%)
Not in a million years 14 (40%)

lolzzz grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by bkbaybe99: 7:49am On Jan 19, 2010
Well date mamagee at ur own peril: if u don't mind ur kids being retarded, autistic, or being the only kids wearing football helmets on the school bus! But then again, could mamagee be as bad as The Amaka or Michelin86?
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by sexyLeamon(f): 7:51am On Jan 19, 2010
bk_baybe99:

Well date mamagee at your own peril: if u don't mind your kids being retarded, autistic, or being the only kids wearing football helmets on the school bus! But then again, could mamagee be as bad as The Amaka or Michelin86?
ouch that would hurt
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by calabaman(m): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2010
The sayn goes ''ONE MANS FOOD IS ANODA MANS POISIN'' a marriage btw man A with mamagee might be ok whilst a mariage btw man B and mamagee might be a rerun of the haitidisaster,
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by ElRazur: 8:54am On Jan 19, 2010
nihun:

She is so funny grin grin. She's just getting her jabs into us guys, it's about time the girls on this site hit back.

She is about as funny as watching your dad fall down a stair case, cracking his jaw and breaking his arm. Yeah, she is THAT funny.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by whitelexi(m): 9:02am On Jan 19, 2010
I've watched her, but dunno much about her, wont date her right now but hey. . . u never know what the future holds.
Right now she's on a C-list. . . Time'll tell whether she'll make it upwards. Topsy, Titsy, and Toks. . . You know 2010 is our year, dont ya? grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by nihun(m): 9:05am On Jan 19, 2010
ElRazur:

She is about as funny as watching your dad fall down a stair case, cracking his jaw and breaking his arm. Yeah, she is THAT funny.

Come on we all big bois, well I am, I can take her jokes grin grin grin grin she's full of fun. LAUGH MAN NAH.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by ElRazur: 9:16am On Jan 19, 2010
whitelexi:

I've watched her, but dunno much about her, wont date her right now but hey. . . u never know what the future holds.
Right now she's on a C-list. . . Time'll tell whether she'll make it upwards. Topsy, Titsy, and Toks. . . You know 2010 is our year, dont ya? grin grin grin

Where have you been? I see you got scared of me whipping your arse.

I will pay you a million dollars not to date her jare.

nihun:

Come on we all big bois, well I am, I can take her jokes grin grin grin grin she's full of fun. LAUGH MAN NAH.

I refuse to laugh at/with something that is not funny - MamaGee.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by whitelexi(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2010
ElRazur:

Where have you been? I see you got scared of me whipping your arse.

I will pay you a million dollars not to date her jare.

I'm a businessman and my priority hierarchy is money. football, women. . . Show me your goodwill and we may start the negotiation immediately
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by bigrod1: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2010
[size=16pt]I CANT DATE MUMU GEE (MAMA GEE).THE WORST I CAN DO WITH HER IS 4K HER.AFTER DAT,I WOULD WASH MA ROD WITH PETROL.[/size]
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by sweetpie23: 10:36am On Jan 19, 2010
who wouldn't want to grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by ElRazur: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2010
whitelexi:

I'm a businessman and my priority hierarchy is money. football, women. . .  Show me your goodwill and we may start the negotiation immediately

Come to think of it, she is not worth a single cowrie shell, talk-less of a million dollars If you want to sh.ag her, please go ahead. When you catch Craw-craw and shaka-shaka it will be your manhood itching and oozing with green pus not mine.

grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Flavio: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2010
@House

If I recall, Isn't she the one that created the threads "Why do Nigerian men have body odours", and "Why do Nigerian men have big heads"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Happy Birthday Missyhorlah / I Am Looking For A Decent Hausa Girl / How Can Texting Lead To Relationship-ending The Signs Your Spouse Is Cheating ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.