Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit (12535 Views)

KOGI East:why The Marginalization Of The Christians?.where Have WE Gone Wrong? / God Is Using The Marginalization Of The Igbos For His Purpose - Reno Omokri / Again, Pastor Reno Omokri Caught Spreading Lies And Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
You listed him as a southern appointment of buhari. If you want us to continue on this so be it.

Tell us what the cbn governor was doing in your list of buhari appointees?

Tell us where I said CBN governor is appointment of Buhari.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

Tell us the page you asked the yes or no question let me reply it as i have checked thrice and didnt see any where you asked a yes or no question.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
Tell us the page you asked the yes or no question let me reply it as i have checked thrice and didnt see any where you asked a yes or no question.

Somehow for you, will I forge the date and time of the post in the screenshot.

Alright it is page number 2.

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
I have something to do now. Do quick and provide where I said Buhari appoint him and ansas page number 2 with Yes or No that you shy away from.

If you cannot now, then we see later when you're ready too.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:
Rail projects: South-East not excluded –FG

http://sunnewsonline.com/rail-projects-south-east-not-excluded-fg/

Meanwhile am not yet done with you.

Under Who Naira was devalued on 15 June 2016? Under the President or His acting President?

This is not a yes or no question and has been answered too by me and I will answer it again. The naira was devalued under Osinbanjo by the CBN. See first screen shot showing answer long ago.

Has Buhari handed over to Osinbanjo when the Naira was devalued on 15 June 2016 or not. ?
Yes, like I said also in the snap, nobody is disputing it.

Has Osinbanjo prevent Justice against Sunusi or not?
I have already answered this before and I will still answer it, yes.

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:
I have something to do now. Do quick and provide where I said Buhari appoint him and ansas page number 2 with Yes or No that you shy away from.

If you cannot now, then we see later when you're ready too.
Lol, dont go anywhere. It has been answered.

Like i said i am no coward who cant answer a simple yes or no which you couldnt do.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:

This is not a yes or no question and has been answered too by me and I will answer it again. The naira was devalued under Osinbanjo by the CBN. See first screen shot showing answer long ago.

Yes, like I said also in the snap, nobody is disputing it.

I have already answered this before and I will still answer it, yes.

You answered now not before. No where you say even in the snap when I asked has Buhari handed over to Osinbanjo.

You did not say yes rather u shy away from it.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

You answered now not before. No where you say even in the snap when I asked has Buhari handed over to Osinbanjo.

You saw my reply, i even copied you specially telling you that nobody is disputing with you about whether it was under osinbanjo devalued the naira or not. I also informed you that the CBN governor is the one who devalued the naira as he had done it before in 2014.

But because you are blinded by your by force justification, you refused to see it.

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

Also, you should know the difference between asking a Yes or No question and a normal question.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
@friendng

There is a difference between a yes or no question and just a question as shown in the snap shot.

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
@friendng

There is a difference between a yes or no question and just a question as shown in the snap shot.

No. I said Has Buhari handed over to Osinbanjo ?

You did not answer it with Yes or No Rather you claim he did not hand over to him.

Provide the screenshot?
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
Still waiting for wia I said Buhari appoint Emefeli

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
I waited for you and you neither can show wia you type Yes when I ask you has Buhari handed over to Osinbanjo?

You said he did not last year.

You could not also show us wia I said Buhari appoint Emefeli. Hoply wen I come back you will have done so.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

You did not answer it with Yes or No Rather you claim he did not hand over to him.

Provide the screenshot?

This is what you asked.

Under Who Naira was devalued on 15 June 2016? Under the President or His acting President?

Now is the bold a Yes or no question? If i answer yes or no to it what does it imply in regards to answering this question? Chia. grin

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:
Still waiting for wia I said Buhari appoint Emefeli

Did you list the CBN governor as one of Buharis southern appointees? Yes or No.

What was the cbn governor doing in your list of buhari appointees? Tell us

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:

This is what you asked.

Now is the bold a Yes or no question? If i answer yes or no to it what does it imply in regards to answering this question? Chia. grin

The question I am saying is not the one you highlighted rather you shy away from the one just below it:

Has Buhari handed over to Osinbanjo or not ? Do you answer it. Hypocrite: It is just below the one u highlighted?

Your response was Buhari never handed over to Osinbanjo. It can be seen below.

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
[s]
dragonking2:

Did you list the CBN governor as one of Buharis southern appointees? Yes or No.

What was the cbn governor doing in your list of buhari appointees? Tell us
[/s]

Show me where I said Buhari appoint CBN governor?

This is my last quote on this, I won't say anything on it. You u post something not what I demanded I won't even reply it.

Here is where I said Jonathan appoint him. If you cannot post where I said it is Buhari then am done with you on this and am not moving to the next one until u show me or accepted there was none.

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:
[s]

Show me where I said Buhari appoint CBN governor?

This is my last quote on this, I won't say anything on it. You u post something not what I demanded I won't even reply it.

Here is where I said Jonathan appoint him. If you cannot post where I said it is Buhari then am done with you on this and am not moving to the next one until u show me or accepted there was none.[/s]

The question is not me stating that you said, but rather about you listing the CBN governor as one of the appointees of buhari.

So tell us why the CBN governor was in that list? That is what we want.

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

Provide the screenshot?

Lies again

This is your question you asked in the circled screens shot. Does that look like a yes or no question?

I even used your own screen shot cheesy

All the other questions below it have been answered today with yes or no.

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:

The question is not me stating that you said, but rather about you listing the CBN governor as one of the appointees of buhari.

So tell us why the CBN governor was in that list? That is what we want.

Where is the place I said Buhari appoint CBN governor?

dragonking2:
Lies again

This is your question you asked in the circled screens shot. Does that look like a yes or no question?

I even used your own screen shot cheesy

All the other questions below it have been answered today with yes or no.

You have no shame: is the down one not a question?

Have you ansa it with yes or no. Foolish.

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

Where is the place I said Buhari appoint CBN governor?

This is stupid talk..I didnt say you said but i asked you to tell us why the CBN governor is in the list of southern appointees?

You have no shame: is the down one not a question?

Have you ansa it with yes or no. Foolish.

Just look at how you are making a fool of yourself.

As i said earlier, this question "Under Who Naira was devalued on 15 June 2016? Under the President or His acting President?"

Can the bolded question be answered with a yes or no answer? Use your sense.

I have even stated that the other ones were answered with yes and no but the bolded question, though i have answered it, is not a yes or no question.

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:

This is stupid talk..I didnt say you said but i asked you to tell us why the CBN governor is in the list of southern appointees?

You must show me wia I said Buhari appoint him. You cannot change the question. The question is CbN gov Buhari appointment.. I said it is Jonathan.

Show me wia I said it is Buhari.

Just look at how you are making a fool of yourself.

As i said earlier, this question "Under Who Naira was devalued on 15 June 2016? Under the President or His acting President?"

Can the bolded question be answered with a yes or no answer? Use your sense.

I have even stated that the other ones were answered with yes and no but the bolded question, though i have answered it, is not a yes or no question.

I am not talking on that question. Did you answer the down one?

Has Buhari handed over to Osinbanjo ... ? Why can't this one be answered with yes or no.

Fool yourself.

dragonking2:
More stupid talk. Tell us what the CBN governor is doing on the list, that's the question.

Btw, Hope you have seen the osinbanjo list of cabinet since you accused him of marginalization. Lol

Everyone will know you for your enormous display of foolery on Nairaland.

The same ansa is sufficient for the fool.

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

You must show me wia I said Buhari appoint him. You cannot change the question. The question is CbN gov Buhari appointment.. I said it is Jonathan.

Show me wia I said it is Buhari.

I am not talking on that question. Did you answer the down one?

Has Buhari handed over to Osinbanjo ... ? Why can't this one be answered with yes or no.

Fool yourself.
More stupid talk. Tell us what the CBN governor is doing on the list, that's the question.

Btw, Hope you have seen the osinbanjo list of cabinet since you accused him of marginalization. Lol

Everyone will know you for your enormous display of foolery on Nairaland. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters / Kaigama, Onaiyekan Frown At Increase In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff / Judiciary Workers Shut Down Supreme Court As Indefinite Strike Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.