Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:57 PM

Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here (9807 Views)

I Want To Give Away These Pages At An Affordable Price. Enter Now / Get Your Dream Website From The Best Web Design Company At 8000 Naira Discount / Facebook Active Group Of 82,000 And 15,000 For Sale At A Cheap Price. Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by Martin0(m): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Pipe down mate. She's all mine now. Safely in my big arms as I type smiley

And would you mind if I ask nicely that you stop spamming my mention? wink
grin cool u sound good,keep it coolgrin
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
grin cool u sound good,keep it coolgrin

Lalas247 come and carry your boyfriend and go before he kills me oh

Martins, just watch as she'll deny you being her boyfriend... grin
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by Martin0(m): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Hay I may not understand the kind of girlfriend you meangrin
But I know a girlfriend to me is a lady or girl that a friend just friendgrin
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by Lalas247(f): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Mtcheew I just dey look both of u grin
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lalas247:

Mtcheew I just dey look both of u grin

Nice try. Tactically avoided that boyfriend stuff.

You have friend zoned him abi? grin Just like how that girl friend zoned that guy cheesy
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by Lalas247(f): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Nice try. Tactically avoided that boyfriend stuff.

You have friend zoned him abi? grin Just like how that girl friend zoned that guy cheesy
He willingly walk to that zonal Region grin no be me o

Martin abi tongue
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:

Hay I may not understand the kind of girlfriend you meangrin

But I know a girlfriend to me is a lady or girl that a friend just friendgrin

See this nigga. You really want to evade that right? I meant the 'romantic' boyfriend. wink

The type that fūçks each other... If that will make it simple wink
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lalas247:

Martin abi tongue

Martin0, abeg show me the road you passed so that I'll completely evade that place. I am never ending in that region. grin Lie lie
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by Martin0(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lalas247:
Martin abi tongue
sorry to say jẹ ki o mu jọwọ
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by Martin0(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Martin0, abeg show me the road you passed so that I'll completely evade that place. I am never ending in that region. grin Lie lie
hahahahahah dude am not what you think ooo I just told you that factgrin We hmm hahahahha u eh nor force word out,just friends that all nothing behind or above thatgrin
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by Martin0(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

See this nigga. You really want to evade that right? I meant the 'romantic' boyfriend. wink

The type that fūçks each other... If that will make it simple wink
hahahahah see am not what you thinkgrin Am a priest she can attest to that..grin
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by Lalas247(f): 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Haha u on the edge about to cross over grin
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha u on the edge about to cross over grin

Cross over to where? grin Into your heart right? Because there's no bridge I'm crossing if your heart isn't at the other end. tongue
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by solutionarena: 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Baycrystal Computers is pleased to introduce you to a first of its kind
4-in-one Webdesign Training package for August
You will be Trained on the following: *How to build a website. *How to build a Blog and Monetize it. *How to build an E-Commerce based website. *Learn Digital Advertising Techniques.
Note:All Training are fully Practical....
Learn about businesses you can start with Little or No Capital softwares & Books and lots more......
Training Fee: N7500 Venue:No 87 Galadima by Pepsi depot building Kudenda Kaduna State. For further enquires :call:08186219002 or 07011123518
Don't miss this opportunity to be empowered and self reliant!
This Training Package Ends on 14th August 2017.
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by peace19: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
Soo Cool
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by akanni2324: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2017
Get Free Domain Name and Web Hosting Ask me 07032458294
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by peace19: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2017
akanni2324:
Get Free Domain Name and Web Hosting Ask me 07032458294
How?
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by peace19: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lpt
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by peace19: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by peace19: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
Boosting Stuff
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by peace19: 3:21am On Aug 28, 2017
peace19:
Boosting Stuff
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by peace19: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
Make it work
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by 231xyz: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hello,
can anyone help.
I downloaded the wordpress and installed it.
how do I create a page for my url to be the home page and static page?
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by peace19: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
231xyz:
Hello, can anyone help. I downloaded the wordpress and installed it. how do I create a page for my url to be the home page and static page?
Call or WhatsApp 090-33104-134 now to get advice on how to get it done
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by peace19: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2017
sad
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by gfat10: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2017
you can get the best web maintenance service
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by gfat10: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2017
231xyz:
Hello,
can anyone help.
I downloaded the wordpress and installed it.
how do I create a page for my url to be the home page and static page?
from your dashboard,go to settings,under settings,you click on readings from there you can set the static page and home page
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by peace19: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2017
gfat10:
from your dashboard,go to settings,under settings,you click on readings from there you can set the static page and home page
Good
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by peace19: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Exclusive
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by peace19: 6:26am On Aug 31, 2017
lovely
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by peace19: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
peace19:
Exclusive
Re: Build Your Dream Website At The Cheapest Price. Enter Here by peace19: 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Earth, we build all website available on earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! How Do I Make My Website Have Two Different Languages? / Google Launches Google+ To Battle Facebook [pics] / How Do I Add "Like Me On Facebook" On My Blog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.