Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:07 AM

Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) (58714 Views)

Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack / US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' / Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by wickyyolo: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2017
madridguy:
ISIS BOYS AGAIN? ISIS SHOULD STOP WORSHIPING DEATH. STOP USING ISLAM AS A COVER UP.

NO ROOM FOR EXTREMISM IN ISLAM

NO PLACE FOR TERRORISM

Stop deceiving your self. So many muslims are happy with this. Just like how they loved Boko Haram at first.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by mikolo4us: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2017
So to you 90% of the volatile regions in the world no be Islam dey cause d problem....? My broda make you talk truth na...Islam is a demonic cult group. Islam directly or Indirectly has killed up to 200 persons a day over the past 15 years,,,do the math and come find me for my house.
aminu790:
Why people nowadays call the name of Allah while committing a crime.

Its deliberately to dent the image of Islam. How many are caught and found that they are not Muslims?

Even those Herdsmen I doubt it and I dont believe it.

4 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by essay123(m): 8:49am On Jun 04, 2017
May God help us. Monsters everywhere, some kill for wealth, some power, others religion.
And it will be difficult to reset the brain of these monsters especially these Islamic extremists.
May God help us
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by babestella: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2017
prinsam30:
Not All Muslims Are Terrorists But All Terrorists Are Muslims......

#FACT

Say NO to Terrorism

What sort of nonsense is this? Terror everywhere, caused by muslims.

RIP to the dead, but this is sad tat our muslim brothers continue to kill innocent people in the name of Allah, this is not right, it is callous, wicked and heartbreaking that they could do this without recourse to their conscience if they have one.

This is what I told one of my British friend, Nigerians would be looking for Visa to go and work or study in UK, these British nitwits would refuse them Visa, she said Nigerians are theives, fraudsters, marriage scammers and all the name callings.

I'm going to call her later today and ask her who she'd prefer to live with; a scammer or a Terrorist?

This is the evil they brought upon themselves, they will either deal with it of live with it.

If you say Nigerians are marriage scammers, fraudsters, try a muslim terrorists, you'll know better. But both are evil.

3 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by bennymark(m): 8:49am On Jun 04, 2017
after math of the massive migration from Assad's domain. now the terrorists will unleash terror on UK. it is just beginning
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2017
lagostokd:
People need to read about Islam to really understand many things

Google al-wala wal-bara
That is to say: there is no way "active" muslims can live in peace and unity with other religions, eg Christians.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 8:50am On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=sisisioge post=57176891] na demdem
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 04, 2017
aminu790:

Its deliberately to dent the image of Islam. How many are caught and found that they are not Muslims?

SHUT THE FVCK UP.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by LastProphet: 8:50am On Jun 04, 2017
Origin:

Sentiments!!!!!. How will this bring people closer to God. How will stabing people randomly be a fight for God ( do you know ANYBODY could be stabbed).

This people are fighting for something just because they may be Muslims does not mean they fight for God. Because not every Christian that kills, robs or maims is doing it for God.

So people who have sense should THINK.

Ted Bundy, Hitler, the Unabomber etc are all Christians who murdered hundreds of people. Do you think they did it for God and did it stop them from praying to God.

have always heard this stewpid and illogical line of reasoning by koranic school products. so the unabomber called the name of christ before blowing people up? or hitler said he was killing people to promote christianity? what a demented fooool muslims are after reading the koran, no wonder u cant stop bombing other people

5 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2017
Miles300:
Just imagine my Syrian friend who lost all his family in Homs a city in Syrian just one bomb from no where wipe out and entire family and he was lucky not to be home dat day ! Terroris is not good . But the damage the west has done to this folks make dem go wild all to rev anger and give dem a dose of wat they av lost
I'm a living witness
NATO over Libya.
War is not a kid's play and it's the worst experience ever.
US and NATO destroyed Libya.
I missed that country
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2017
elfico:
There have been a lot of attacks in the past few days after the Manchester attacks but where is it on Nairaland? Just a few days after the Manchester attack, US planes killed over 80 civilians in Syria, but we didn't see it on Nairaland. An attack took place a few days ago in Afghanistan but it wasn't put here. CAR is boiling by Nairaland didn't pick it up. Seems we only care about western lives. Even tragedies in Nigeria here go unreported. All lives matter, so if you want to report about some terrorists who claim to be Muslims, also report about when US and its allies bomb civilians and arm rebels to overthrow governments. The rebels they are arming today would be coming for them tomorrow. The Manchester attacker and his father were allowed to go back to Libya to overthrow Gaddafi. Fast forward a few years later, the coward blew himself up and took innocent lives. RIP to the dead. Hope the West learns and stop meddling in people's affairs.

So US bombed Syria because of Jehovah?
..to convert them into Christians or Jews?

I am sure you do not know anything about the civil war in Syria. SMH

Get your twisted facts straight.

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2017
babestella:

RIP to the dead, but this is sad tat our muslim brothers continue to kill innocent people in the name of Allah, this is not right, it is callous, wicked and heartbreaking that they could do this without recourse to their conscience if they have one.

This is what I told one of my British friend, Nigerians would be looking for Visa to go and work or study, these British nitwits would refused them Visa, he said Nigerians are theives, fraudsters, marriage scammers and al the name callings.

I'm going to call her later today and ask her who she'd prefer to live with; a scammer or a Terrorist?

This is the evil they brought upon themselves, they will either deal with it of live with it.

If you say Nigerians are marriage scammers, fraudsters, try a muslim terrorists, you'll know better. But both are evil.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by wickyyolo: 8:51am On Jun 04, 2017
Pluskid:

Why do you mean by they're doing the job?

All i read is deceit!
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by oyienootieno: 8:51am On Jun 04, 2017
Investigate well i bet this is handy work of a few racist just to make Brexit the best option.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 8:52am On Jun 04, 2017
I love good muslins and i have lots of them as friends but If I were a Muslim I would gladly convert to Christianity just to excape the shame some crazy estreemists are bringing to the religion.
Islam is not and will never be a religion of peace cos how can a religion admonish it's faithful to kill infidels (unbelievers of Isam)
infact the Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with
nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule.
Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.
What a religion.SMH!
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
*No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle. The targets of violence are " those who disbelieve "

Ironically the Quran even promised these terrorists virgins in heaven (number not stipulated) that those who fight in the way of Allah and are killed will be given a great reward. It goes on to stipulate that Muslims will be awarded with women in Islamic heaven. It even describes their physical attributes—large eyes (Q 56:22) and big, firm, round "swelling breasts" that are not inclined to sagging (Q 78:33). The Qur'an refers to these virgins as houri, companions of equal age, but the highly-flavored emphasis of their bodily characteristics, including their virginity,

This is greatest joke of all time.

4 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by tillaman(m): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2017
This is for Allah and u get to Allah and he hands you your 72 virgins abi?? Fascinating, I think the alleged killers meant another Allah not the same Allah our Muslims brothers and sisters are praying to, abi what happened to "THOU SHALL NOT KILL" these are the types of people that tarnishes the image of responsible and hardworking Muslims out there, RIP to the dearly departed.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by oyienootieno: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2017
babestella:

This is what I told one of my British friend, Nigerians would be looking for Visa to go and work or study, these British nitwits would refused them Visa, he said Nigerians are theives, fraudsters, marriage scammers and al the name callings.

So the mother of all boms was designed to distinguish between innocent and terrorist abi? You can't continue to kill innocent people and think they won't fight back.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by ivolt: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:
This is exactly what you get when you try to be overly politically correct. Western Europe is in for it.

Moreso, these attacks are a spin-off effect of colonialism. France and Britain, in their bid to outdo each other in imperial expansion, created the way for a lot of colonists from conquered territories, already having angst and pent up resentment to have access to the motherland. You mix this resentment with extremist religious indoctrination and this is what you get. France suffered a bit from mainly Algerian FLN extremists, and Britain from Pakistanis.

The current crisis Britain (and by extension most Western European nations) is facing is as a result of allowing radical Islam take a hold in the name of religious tolerance and political correctness, not to forget the covert and open support they gave Bush when he was 'fighting terror', ala destroying the Middle
East.

MI6 and the Met Police really need to step up their game.

As unhinged as he sounded, Trump knew what he was saying.

These attacks themselves are attempt to dominate and colonise britain. About a million
europeans were captured and sold in the barbary slave trades and also europeans
and arabs took millions of Africans as slaves.
Yet, I haven't heard of a european or African person carrying out wide-scale terror attacks
to revenge the wrongdoing.

Why is this the case ?
Because neither the Africans nor the Europeans have a strong motivation from religion
to carry out revenge attacks unlike the Muslims where act of terror are an act of worship
accompanied by heavenly reward.

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Klington: 8:55am On Jun 04, 2017
Pluskid:

Not that I'm quoting you for any long drama, but i want you to understand one thing. If someone who calls himself a Muslim, goes on a rampage killing people, that's him, that's not islam. He is not following the teachings of our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). There is no place in the Holy Qur'an or hadith(saying, action or silent approval of the Holy Prophet Muhammad) that says killing innocent people in the name of jihad is allowed. That's just ridiculous. What I see is just some people with something seriously wrong with their brain killing innocent people. Just because they're Muslims (which I probably think they're not) doesn't mean what they did was according to the teachings of Islam.
this is how u bigots stylishly encourage this evil n that's why it's on the increase. Did you read in-between the lines.
Did you not see the part where it was stated that they were SHOUTING "THIS IS FOR allah. Hypocritically brainwashed

3 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by elfico(m): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2017
shadeyinka:

You misunderstand me. I am saying all lives matter and we should not show preference to one set of people. And the chickens of western nations are just coming home to roost.
Terrorism started less than 100 years ago and if you are trying to blame Islam it means you looking at the issue from a narrow point of view.

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=latsy post=57176820][/quote]
You just successfully justified terror.

Your solution:
Let US and NATO withdraw and we Muslims shall stop killing and bombing for Allah. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2017
KratosCorp:
You simply do not know the history of islam. Nothing has changed. Islam is a terrorist political ideology that's largely propagated by terror. It's centuries of terror culture dear. No amount of denial and distortion will change the fact that places like Egypt, Palestine, Syria were NEVER islamic strongholds until recent history. And to burst your burbles, the US and her allies were not responsible for the mayhem caused by the invading muslims in those countries. You now call it terrorism, but they had always called it Jihad. So please get real and stop blaming everyone but yourself.

agreed it is a terrorist ideology. Bt dis pple (usa and allies) are financing and arming some of them. Dem don buy market. All terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 04, 2017
Alaxandre Bissonntte screamed "Allah Akbar" when he attacked Muslims praying in a Quebec mosque earlier this year. He turned out to be a christian.

The day the west leaves their lands in the middle East is the day these terrorists attacks will stop but i doubt that will happpen cos the globalist doesn't want that. The bankers will go broke.

Why are allthese recent incidents happening just few days to election?

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:56am On Jun 04, 2017
That means you are a vampire too.

wickyyolo:

Stop deceiving your self. So many muslims are happy with this. Just like how they loved Boko Haram at first.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by oyienootieno: 8:56am On Jun 04, 2017
shadeyinka:

Why do you think they bombed Syria? Please save you free MB if you don't have anything to say.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Alezy(m): 8:57am On Jun 04, 2017
aminu790:

from ur comment, ur a Muslim but from other part of the country, definitely not the north. those guys Islam practice seems different from the Yoruba and Benin Muslims.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 8:57am On Jun 04, 2017
they are fighting for the god of islam which is satan

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:58am On Jun 04, 2017
Madridguy cry
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by bumi10(m): 8:58am On Jun 04, 2017
aminu790:

as far as their is Jehova or Allah or whatever gods u can think of, their has been killings in their name and it will continue to be so.

if u ask me, religion is the worst enemy and nemesis of this world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.