Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Guilty But Not Condemned! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guilty But Not Condemned! (374 Views)

Guilty but not condemned / Condemned Ex-armed Robber Acquitted/discharged By Jesus On Execution Day / You Are Not Condemned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guilty But Not Condemned! by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 04, 2017
John 8:15
You judge by human standards; I pass judgment on no one.

You know, there is a great feeling when one examine himself/herself and find out that there is nothing against the will of God, hmm? Yes nah, this is what we Christians strive for.

We serve a God who sees our woks, knows our thoughts and understand us(Revelation 2:13, Hebrews 2:18 and Hebrews 4:15)God's love for humanity is simply unexplainable(Psalms 36:7.) God is holy, just and perfect (Deuteronomy 32:4) yet He sees you and I as apples of His eyes( Zechariah 2:8.) Irrespective of your skin colour, what you have done, who you are, God has not condemned you (John 8:15.) You (may) know, when Jesus Christ came to this world in human form, He spent much time with the unbelievers( sinners) , it is simply because He sees(saw) them precious. All judgment and condemnation are reserved till the second coming of Jesus Christ, and it would only be upon those that refuse to accept Him(Jesus Christ) and live in obedience to His Word. It is good that you know your weakness but never condemn yourself because God has not condemned you, only see yourself as someone that need help. He value you so much in your iniquity that He shed His spotless and priceless blood that you should be saved(1 John 1:7,1 Peter 1:19, Hebrews 13:12 and Hebrews 9:14 .)

Man may judge you, bring out the imperfection in you; Satan may bring out the flaws, but God will never condemn you for your addiction. He just want to bring the best in you out (the God likeness in you.) Never wait till your hands are clean before you approach Him, He grace (His blood was shed for someone like you) is made perfect in man's weakness. He will appreciate it if you approach Him just the way you are, 2 Corinthians 12:9 "But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me."

God will never condemn you for your addiction/flaws, except you deny Him and live in disobedience to His Word. Accept Him today and rest in His unfailing and endless love.

Written by Jokpa Ishaka

Thanks for reading.
Re: Guilty But Not Condemned! by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 04, 2017
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Guilty But Not Condemned! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Good evening everyone

(1) (Reply)

The Potency Of Words / Deist & Atheist / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(wed. 14/06/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.