Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) (57521 Views)

She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House / Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by no1madman(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Crack head. .
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by dmltoyin(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
This is heartbreaking
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by bigsmoke2(m): 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
Igbo jude y na u no like her yellow teeth again grin

1 Like

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Bondesniger(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
another one given us a bad name
no Name has been mentioned so close your mouth cross your finger

1 Like

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Dongreat(m): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
kcgeorge123:
Still on the hit is another fixed on board...call to grab yours... REAL... see details below

Nah trailer go jam you die last last. Continue with your dirty life. Pig

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
I know people do crazy things for the right documents to work in a country. What Jude has done is an act of extreme wickedness. However, what the immigration make Africans go through just for the right to work in their countries when they also work freely in Shell, Chevron etc is also and act of extreme wickedness.Right now, I dont know which wickedness outweighs the other. Wickedness is wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by delishpot: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
Na so most of them be.

12inches1:
I know people do crazy things for the right documents to work in a country. What Jude has done is an act of extreme wickedness. However, what the immigration make Africans go through just for the right to work in their countries when they also work freely in Shell, Chevron etc is also and act of extreme wickedness.Right now, I dont know which wickedness outweighs the other. Wickedness is wickedness.

Do you think those in shell just pack bags and arrive Nigeria without due process? Brsides they do not flood our streets peniless looking for anything to do in the name of hussle.

7 Likes

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by kceewhyte(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nutase:
I heard Heartbreak hotel is owned by a Nigerian.
grin development everywhere
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by jmaxjohn(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
Damn I kinda love her accent. But I'd prefer an Icelandic chick anyday grin

stane007:
An Irish woman devastated because her Nigerian husband, only known as Jude, allegedly used her for papers, maltreated her and took her daughter away from her recently unleashed terror on a Nigerian shop in Dublin.

The obviously heartbroken woman had stormed the shop owned by a Nigerian woman named Cynthia and destroyed the whole place because Jude visits it regularly for shopping.

She is the custodian of her autistic son who is pictured with her in the clip while her daughter was with her Nigerian husband.

It is alleged that the she met Jude, an immigrant from Nigeria years back. When they both met and tied-up a relationship, she wasted no time and within a year, she fell pregnant fairly quickly and thought everything was going to be cock and curry.

The day after her childbirth in the hospital, her boyfriend reportedly marched her straight from the hospital unit to the Birth Certificate Registry office to quickly insert his name on the Birth Certificate as by then his visa to remain in Ireland had only few days to expire.

By doing so, it would enable him to extend his rights to remain as a parent to an Irish-born child or married to an EU spouse.

In this recent video of ‘no-shame’ by the lady, she eventually snapped because she had had enough. From the clip, it is evident that she doesn’t look stable.

Some other reports add she stormed that shop because she strongly believed that the owner and proprietress of the shop assisted her partner in abating and conniving by hiding her daughter away from her.

Before the arrival of the police (Garda), the Irish woman pulled down a couple of standing shelves and some of the goods lay scattered on the floor.

The Garda must have also noticed that she is indeed a troubled mother that needs some form of assistance because she was unstable and unable to explain herself throughout her questioning.

Reports say the owners of the shop declined pressing any charges for the damage caused to parts of the shop building and goods.

Watch the clip of the video below…

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/irish-woman-devastated-nigerian-husband-used-papers-dumped-2-kids-photosvideo.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuZJA0z45XU

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by kateskitty(f): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
This one na mumu video, make I know come waste my precious MB
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by TinaAnita(f): 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
The wickedness of some humans knows no limits. Jude may have succeeded in ruining this poor woman but can he escape the wrath of karma? There is a way that seems right to a man but the end is destruction.

3 Likes

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
samonak:
frankly speaking, why is it that Nigerian men are so heartless? I mean does their conscience even prick them when they prey on women's emotions like this? why subject another human being to such emotional trauma simply because of the papers? indeed, the heart of man is desperately wicked. Take heart sis, God would surely see you through and vindicate you.

Fear Nigerians, they can do anything because of money. Now, he absconded with the female child so that he won't deported on the guise that he can't leave his child alone in Ireland and same time run from his responsibility as a father to the autism boy. The woman will be so devasted don't blame her, that might be the only contact (Nigerian's shop) of her baby father she's aware of, that's why she kept visiting there.

Poor woman.

4 Likes

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Okudiover(m): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
sleemoon:
.. Seriously dis is disheartening.. Jude[a Igbos] has gone out dere to disgrace Nigerians again... M Tayad of all dis Igbos tarnishing our image in d name of development..

We Igbos may be heart breakers but you sef be rib cracker, I can't stop laughing. grin grin grin grin
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Proffdada: 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
divicode:
Wicked fflatrrons, wetin they no go do? Thunder fire dem
bigsmoke2:
Igbo judge y na u no like her yellow teeth again grin
bigsmoke2:
Igbo judge y na u no like her yellow teeth again grin
LexngtonSteele:
Yeebos only chest-beat online.

When confronted in real-life, they are as docile as kittens.

See how servile that house-niggah is? Arms behind his back like it's the Boss speaking.

Guy doesn't want to be deported
grin

definitely, "Jude " has started development elsewhere grin

3 Likes

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
delishpot:
Na so most of them be.

Do you think those in shell just pack bags and arrive Nigeria without due process? Brsides they do not flood our streets peniless looking for anything to do inhee name of hussle.

Actually,llit they literarily waltz in. If these people are qualified to become engineers etc. Let's even assume Nigerians are not qualified enough to be their doctors or professionals (as they would erroneously have you believe) at least you shouldn't have to have to do what someone like Jude did to become a cleaner or shopping attendant. All these are vestiges of a colonial past and racism. I was talking to my friend the other day that works in a multinational when he went for training abroad. So I asked him " how do you get around". He said the company told him to rent a car. However, if it was a the other way round, with a foreign "expats" in a comparative position coming to train in Nigera, the company would roll out the red carpet for them and give them a maid, an assistant and a driver. They will claim that driving in Nigeria is hard. But I failed my driving test 4 times in a foreign country after driving in Nigeria for years. So driving in another country under new rules can be hard too. But no one rolled out the red carpet for my friend. They just told him to rent a car. I've worked in the Nigerian system to see this happen to often. Or how many times do you see an oyinbo worker driving in his own car.

1 Like

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by muller101(m): 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
sleemoon:
.. Seriously dis is disheartening.. Jude[a Igbos] has gone out dere to disgrace Nigerians again... M Tayad of all dis Igbos tarnishing our image in d name of development..
bigot
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by muller101(m): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
divicode:
Wicked fflatrrons, wetin they no go do? Thunder fire dem
bigot

1 Like

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by slysteel: 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
People posting what they don't know,i live in Dublin and know this incident very well,it happened early last month,the guy left because she was a junkie,she sniffs cocaine and sleeps off for hours abandoning children,you can't just take a child in Ireland and run away,the police will arrest you for kidnapping,he got the child welfare involved and collected the kid,he can't take the kid with autism because that one has an assigned govt appointed care provider...

13 Likes

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by onos217(m): 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
[i[font=#550000]Jude,you get mind sha.If na d ones wey get hotness for body,na gun she for use scatter your head.You get luck say this one gentle small.[/font]][/i]
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by erico2k2(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
Has anyone thought of hiw it would be to live with such a woman?
Has anyone spared a thought for Judy the Husband of what he might have gone fru emotionally ?
If indeed papers was the issue does anyone think he would have cared to take the Lil girl with him ?
Sometimes we just have to think out of the box

3 Likes

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by deebest8(m): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
Looks like d women is on drugs sad

1 Like

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by vantage001: 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
slysteel:
People posting what they don't know,i live in Dublin and know this incident very well,it happened early last month,the guy left because she was a junkie,she sniffs cocaine and sleeps off for hours abandoning children,you can't just take a child in Ireland and run away,the police will arrest you for kidnapping,he got the child welfare involved and collected the kid,he can't take the kid with autism because that one has an assigned govt appointed care provider...
Interesting.
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
slysteel:
nkie

Yeah right. He didnt know she was a junkie while he awaited his work papers right. Tell me another story.

3 Likes

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by koboko69: 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
slysteel:

I don't know why something kept telling me this woman may be a Junkie.....
I hope u version is true.

1 Like

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by kelly72: 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
The Irish woman took the laws into her own hands. The owner of that shop should have pressed charges and ruin her financially.
If she had marital issues there must be authorities she could report her husband to and they would get her husband and deal with the matter.
Storming another person's property and destroying it because they have the same skin colour as her husband is quite disgraceful of her. I thought only Nigerians were that stupid.

1 Like

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by supereagle(m): 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jude Nwafor Igbo, you brougt a curse upon Nigeria.
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Originalsly: 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Watched the video to the end. Don't think Jude can abscond with the other child just like that. ...unless he returned to Nigeria. The lady looks like a junkie.... but is reasoning wayyyy better than the shop owner and Cynthia combined. I don't think this will end well for the shopkeeper and Cynthia. They can be charged for 2 counts of unlawful imprisonment. ... that's an easy case. The 'unstable mom' was telling them repeatedly. ... and even said the shopkeeper was an effing fool to also record it. Cynthia also declared the store has CCTV.to which the mom replied that was great (for her unlawful imprisonment case) while Cynthia thought it was good evidence for the damages.
The shop owner is such a poor liar... one minute saying he doesn't know anyone named Jude.... then later talking about Jude!
The woman was used... then dumped....and she is now clinging on to the only hope of ever seeing her daughter....the hope of her visiting the store with Jude. Banned from the store...all hope will be lost and I guess for that reason at the end she was saying she would kill herself because she has nothing to live for. Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by delishpot: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
12inches1:

Actually,llit they literarrily waltz in. If these people are qualified to become engineers etc. Let's even assume Nigerians are not qualified enough to be their doctors or professionals (as they would erroneously have you believe) at least you shouldn't have to have to do what someone like Jude did to become a cleaner or shopping attendant. All these are vestiges of a colonial past and racism. I was talking to my friend the other day that works in a multinational when he went for training abroad. So I asked him " how do you get around". He said the company told him to rent a car. However, if it was a the other way round, with a foreign "expats" in a comparative position coming to train in Nigera, the company would roll out the red carpet for them and give them a maid, an assistant and a driver. They will claim that driving in Nigeria is hard. But I failed my driving test 4 times in a foreign country after driving in Nigeria for years. So driving in another country under new rules can be hard too. But no one rolled out the red carpet for my friend. They just told him to rent a car. I've worked in the Nigerian system to see this happen to often. Or how many times do you see an oyinbo worker driving in his own car.

It is as a result of how Nigeria both economic and social is. If a foreigner comes to Nigeria or any developing country, it is believed to be a sacrifice (because they ware used to some lifestyle not available in their new host contries) the system, the security etc are considered and prolly taken care of. You can hire a car over there but can you get a reputable agency to hire/rent car in Nigeria? Hence they gor the safety andbsecirity need to have someone at hand to se to that part. I know foreigners who went abroad and they were also given maids, drivers, accomodation etc. So I do not see it as happening only in Nigeria. Yes, we as Nigerians do not know the impirtance of growth. The only growth we know is our pocket. We hardly think about societal development. Our leaders are willing to sell us all for profit. This is why we are a third world country and tgose leaving develooed world to do anything here are shielded anf cooconed by the companies bringing them in. To be frank with you, they do not consider it as enjoyment. They would rather want to move around, do things themselves and enjoy the place.
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by kick(f): 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nigerians are so greedy and wicked. They go about spoiling relationships for legit guys like me. Two children, I mean what in the world is he looking for again. The woman is emotionally hurt. I believe the Irish authorities should find that Jude and deport him back to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Fourwinds: 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
another useless man from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
slysteel:
wow, thanks for shedding more light to this story, I was also wondering why it's all like that, Jude with the able child and she with the disabled and yet police not on the trail of Jude.. Unhm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) / 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.