Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) (57508 Views)

She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House / Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by kelly72: 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
slysteel:
People posting what they don't know,i live in Dublin and know this incident very well,it happened early last month,the guy left because she was a junkie,she sniffs cocaine and sleeps off for hours abandoning children,you can't just take a child in Ireland and run away,the police will arrest you for kidnapping,he got the child welfare involved and collected the kid,he can't take the kid with autism because that one has an assigned govt appointed care provider...

85% of Nairalanders are the rif rafs who represent the devilish section of Nigeria's population. They will not take your explanation in good faith. What only matters to them is the tribe a person comes from. In that video, the Irish police displayed maturity by carefully listening to both parties. They saw the woman was wrong and led her away. And many of the people who make disgarceful comments here only branch of from their yahoo yahoo profession to post hateful comments. Among them are also armed robbers and money ritualists, in addition to their poor home training.

6 Likes

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Loop1: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dongreat:
Whoever watched this video to the end will know that Jude is a scum, a scoundrel and a despicable person who give hopeless to humanity. He got two babies from her, one autistic son and another daughter, she stayed with Jude and supported him for 9 good years and after the idiot got his passport, he just left her like trash. Jude friend is denying ever knowing him, yet from what I understand he spoke to her and promised to talk to Jude and sort things out, yet he did nothing but folly promises to the woman. The woman is heart broken and she's very unstable because to her Jude is her world but to Jude, she's his meal ticket, without consideration for the offsprings from the relationship.
Yes it's wrong she lashed out her anger on the wrong shop because she doesn't know the whereabout of yeye jude but what do you expect from a heartbroken woman?

Her words "Because of Jude I stayed to support him for 9 years. From Jude I got two lovely children but Jude himself is trash"

I feel so sorry for her .she is in emotional pain and our nigeria around pretend not to see that .It is very wrong for her destroy things in the shop but for God sake she has given us two kids . Some Nigerians are heartless no wonder the whites drill us hard before given us their visa .but I don't think Jude in the other hand will deliberately leave his on son .
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nigerians and wahala. Well, am not in Ireland to know who is right or wrong.
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Austinoiz(m): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ma sharp nigga destroyed so many things....her psyche, t*t*, life, joy and her oyinbo brain.
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
If this helps, am very sorry...
I promise karma will catch up to this ungrateful wicked bastard. i don't why but seeing the woman, this thing pain me too much

1 Like

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
In the beginning I was like who was this one then when I got to the middle and even the lady went silent men you are the wicked ones
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
delishpot:

It is as a result of how Nigeria both economic and social is. If a foreigner comes to Nigeria or any developing country, it is believed to be a sacrifice (because they ware used to some lifestyle not available in their new host contries) the system, the security etc are considered and prolly taken care of. You can hire a car over there but can you get a reputable agency to hire/rent car in Nigeria? Hence they gor the safety andbsecirity need to have someone at hand to se to that part. I know foreigners who went abroad and they were also given maids, drivers, accomodation etc. So I do not see it as happening only in Nigeria. Yes, we as Nigerians do not know the impirtance of growth. The only growth we know is our pocket. We hardly think about societal development. Our leaders are willing to sell us all for profit. This is why we are a third world country and tgose leaving develooed world to do anything here are shielded anf cooconed by the companies bringing them in. To be frank with you, they do not consider it as enjoyment. They would rather want to move around, do things themselves and enjoy the place.
g

So a Nigerian going abroad and leaving all his family is not a sacrifice. Keep reiterating the lies you've been told. There is little difference in sacrifice made between a Nigerian going to work abroad and leaving his family to go adapt to a new culture and system than an "exptat" coming to Nigeria to do likewise. However, since you believe that the white man is better or deserves better than you despite having similar skills, then sorry I cannot help you.

When people talk about security in Nigeria, I remind them of manchester or more recently london. Or that Chicago a city of about 2 million has had 200 homicides mostly from gang activities this year. No where is safe.

And it's a lie that you cannot get a reputable agency to hire a car here. That is certainly not true. And hey, there is always BRT.
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Austinoiz(m): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
sleemoon:
.. Seriously dis is disheartening.. Jude[a Igbos] has gone out dere to disgrace Nigerians again... M Tayad of all dis Igbos tarnishing our image in d name of development..

Shebi Waste no dey answer Western names again.
Una no dey sophisticated again?

1 Like

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Chukazu: 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
smartty68:
She's emotionally ruined, her Nigeria man shattered her heart in pieces. But the said Jude get mind no be small.

Fear Nigerians!!!

But why her teeth yellow like that na or abi na only me see am

Ok I get it now, she's from John Snow's tribe grin

Good morning NairaLanders

Yellow teeth is actually the most healthy
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
I didn't condone it but marry for paper if you must.

But for the sake of all that's wholly, do not create a family or build related financial obligations.

This is far too common.
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by condomuser: 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2017

I can smell the Junkie's mouth odour from here, it's obvious she is devasted from Jude's disapperance with the child. Jude cant disappear with a child without going through govt. approval so the Junkie girl was lieing there. The junkie at some point said she has been kidnapped by the shop owner lol.

If you have ever lived in a foreign land and have a child with a foreign woman you will clap for Jude for doing what he did. You think these people care about you?

You must be dreaming, if anything happens to you then you will know truly it is finished.

Jude is a HERO.

I can't believe i wasted 35 minutes watching fuckery.

1 Like

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Skubidude(m): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
Abeg who no go run from dat kind wowo woman wit yellow teeth. BTW she looks like a nut case,, abi na d heartbreak wey she suffer?
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by VanBommel(m): 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Yeebos only chest-beat online.

When confronted in real-life, they are as docile as kittens.

See how servile that house-niggah is? Arms behind his back like it's the Boss speaking.

Guy doesn't want to be deported
grin

mu....mu, as if you don't know that that's the wisest thing to do in that kind of situation
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by delishpot: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
12inches1:
g

So a Nigerian going abroad and leaving all his family is not a sacrifice. Keep reiterating the lies you've been told. There is little difference in sacrifice made between a Nigerian going to work abroad and leaving his family to go adapt to a new culture and system than an "exptat" coming to Nigeria to do likewise. However, since you believe that the white man is better or deserves better than you despite having similar skills, then sorry I cannot help you.

When people talk about security in Nigeria, I remind them of manchester or more recently london. Or that Chicago a city of about 2 million has had 200 homicides mostly from gang activities this year. No where is safe.

And it's a lie that you cannot get a reputable agency to hire a car here. That is certainly not true. And hey, there is always BRT.

What lies? That I said developed world has more amenities for all to enjoy compared to Nigerian? Did I mention leaving families as part of sacrifice taken by foreigners? Like I said, foreigners also get same treatment when they go to any developing world not only Nigeria. If Nigeria develops and life becomes sane and Nigerians do not find a reason to run away from Nigeria even at the expense of losing their lives, you would see a change in attitude frim both sides. Until then, we are a developing nation and as such, we would have to face these challenges. Do you think exopts going to work in Sudan are just dumped at the airport and expected to hussle for themselves by the companies sponsoring them? Did I say Nigerians do not have skills and as such the white man is better than us? You just make up stories yet ignore the points I made. Abeg, no vex. I have no time to argue this any further. I don hear. The average Nigerian enjoys a lot of facilities and amenities in Nigeria just as the average man in developed world.
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by VanBommel(m): 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
jmaxjohn:
Damn I kinda love her accent. But I'd prefer an Icelandic chick anyday grin

I pity you, Icelandic chic abi?? Go and ask their men questions
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by LexngtonSteele: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
VanBommel:
mu....mu, as if you don't know that that's the wisest thing to do in that kind of situation

grin grin

Thanks for proving my point. Trust you guys to chicken out!

House nigga! You learnt from Ojukwu who ran to Abidjan

grin grin
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by vicfajeze: 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=smartty68 post=57174228]She's emotionally ruined, her Nigeria man shattered her heart in pieces. But the said Jude get mind no be small.

Fear Nigerians!!!

Good morning NairaLanders Which kin teeth be dat?Abi na Eyin GWORO?
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by VanBommel(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

grin grin

Thanks for proving my point. Trust you guys to chicken out!

House nigga! You learnt from Ojukwu who ran to Abidjan

grin grin
wisdom is profitable to direct. Goodluck with pondering over what I just wrote.
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by fpeter(f): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
smartty68:
She's emotionally ruined, her Nigeria man shattered her heart in pieces. But the said Jude get mind no be small.

Fear Nigerians!!!

Good morning NairaLanders

Her teeth na wa.
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
the ugwu eating men are at it again o, dem don break innocent woman heart just because of visa. if dem shoot d guy down on his return visit to Nigeria dem go say na hin village people kill am, not knowing he had it coming.

3 Likes

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
I wonder why Nigerian men are so callous without conscience.

See the pains the woman is going through .

Even Kenya woman sef talk am Nigerian men are not marriageable, they are just good for fun..

Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by dangotesmummy: 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
Lol, jude is a bad guy. grin

After hitting the "not too beautiful irish woman" pussy thoroughly and consistently, you left her devastated.

Na wa oh. grin
its people like you and Jude that make it difficult for Americans not to look at Nigerians as criminals including honest people. They're even always weary of helping because Nigerians will always turn around and stab you in the back.this is nothing but plain wickedness and of course karma the silent beech always walks in when you least expect

1 Like

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by bionixs: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
sleemoon:
.. Seriously dis is disheartening.. Jude[a Igbos] has gone out dere to disgrace Nigerians again... M Tayad of all dis Igbos tarnishing our image in d name of development..
they are here

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by joeluv: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nigerian men shld better stop this nonsense. If u know u are marrying fr papers better find a woman u can tolerate and live with for a long time. Simply accept it as your destiny and don't just leave whn yr papers come out. If u must leave, pls leave because really the marrage is not working and the woman is unbearable. As for the woman, she has obviously lost her mind, very unstable and heartbroken. Madam cnythia as a lady, she shld know its not easy. She shld have called the lady aside for a woman to woman talk.
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Temitope124(m): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
omo i fear naija guys oooh ....no b small tin

1 Like

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by walosky(m): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Good for her....that's how they maltreat us

Choi....see teeth!

It seems this woman's tooth paste is made of palm oil grin

1 Like

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by VanNistelrooy24: 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
dangotesmummy:
its people like you and Jude that make it difficult for Americans not to look at Nigerians as criminals including honest people. They're even always weary of helping because Nigerians will always turn around and stab you in the back.this is nothing but plain wickedness and of course karma the silent beech always walks in when you least expect
You're one of the many i.d.i.o.t i was actually referring to at my siggy.

Furck off.
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by LexngtonSteele: 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
VanBommel:
wisdom is profitable to direct. Goodluck with pondering over what I just wrote.

Yawn...try again.

1 Like

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by loomer: 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
This na old news na
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by AfonjaBoston: 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
See. As those Igbo men gentle when police show lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) / My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.