Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) (57525 Views)

She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House / Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by davidif: 7:13am On Jun 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by ioreth69(f): 12:23am On Jun 08, 2017
smartty68:
She's emotionally ruined, her Nigeria man shattered her heart in pieces. But the said Jude get mind no be small.

Fear Nigerians!!!

But why her teeth yellow like that na or abi na only me see am

Ok I get it now, she's from John Snow's tribe grin

Good morning NairaLanders
cheesy grin
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Nobody: 2:55am On Jun 08, 2017
Please do not lock anyone into a store if you go to a western country. In the US you can be charged with kidnapping. I don't know about Ireland, but I suspect the shop owner realized she could have been charged with a crime and decided to let the matter go.
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Newperson92(m): 12:22am On Jan 24, 2020
sisisioge:
It is well...I wonder why we all can't be kind? If Jude doesn't want her anymore, he could have nicely let her down. It is well o.
or pass am to us �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) / Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) / 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.