Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job (81869 Views)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by CioAngels(f): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2017
Don,t want sagging breast, she got what she wanted in full scale. No pity for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by NwaAmaikpe: 11:49am On Jun 04, 2017
mylove4God:
Lolz. . Are you speaking out of experience?
There are many answers to this question.
Maybe the guy doesn't have plans to settle down with her (thereby becoming a time waster to the lady or he is yet to define where the relationship is heading, to the lady.
Don't forget women period of getting married passes unlike the men.
So the answer to your question... She is just trying to make the best decision for herself which is good unless her university boyfriend have given her a reason to hold on.

Nope I'm talking from everyday occurrences.

So marriage is about just getting married before you run out of time abi?

How come they just realize there is no 'future' in the said relationships only after they've graduated and seen some ready to marry them today-tomorrow.

It solely proves the point that women are opportunistic and would take any decision as long as it solves their then want/need.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by ayamAgenius: 11:50am On Jun 04, 2017
The grass was greener on the other said away from his ex-wife... it wasn't a mirage! tongue
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by 2bam: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2017
The story look some how fake to me,especially the part that says the mother of the wife took over for the upkeep of the kids in the man's house after the wife was nowhere to be found,how is that possible when the man still has both parents and even younger sister alive.fake story!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by harffie(m): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2017
heykims:
Na novel?
I weak o.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by dangotesmummy: 11:58am On Jun 04, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

Boring because you are that kind of woman.
#yawns#

Is that all?
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Not mandatory to breastfeed.
well done oga...google is free, learn about the health benefits of breast feeding for the baby and mother, why deny a baby the right to healthy dietall these misconceptions about breastfeeding and sagging breasts is rubbish, like every other part of the body the breast would sag as ageing sets in and its usually faster among women who dont practice child spacing and in women who bear children late, but in ignorance they believe breastfeeding is the cause.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by AniwetaluEmma(m): 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
That served her rigth
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by dingbang(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
To God be the glory....
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Sirfemi: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
poseidon12:

The Nigerian culture makes the average Nigerian woman a gold digger. So if one is to follow your advice, it would be very difficult finding a wife in Nigeria.
That is y i will marry a Chinese woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Laralag: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Not many women can do what the first wife did. Women are generally caregiver. This is a very strange woman of cause not mature enough for marriage n all it emotional, phisical, pschological and spirituality.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by obiksam(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
Good one that serves her right. Very soon my ex will end up like her.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by isnovic(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
Women will not hear.

Ladies there ain't no #slayqueenheaven. The heaven you seek is withing you....be happy.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Alanwoke(m): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
taylor88:
which kind problem be this

fuucck just dey hungry me this morning

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by luminouz(m): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
taylor88:

Well fuccvk ursef then!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by ebby9z(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Poor guys can get rich tomorrow, rich guys can get broke tomorrow. It's never wise to hinge love on material things cos you never know what might happen. It's better to have substance to hold on to, so in case poo hits the fan, both parties will always still have something to hold on to and help pull them back up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by zcee: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
ladies beware...for me bfo I marry I must take a look at her very well bcus women esp Africans have wicked heart..
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Kefetu(m): 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
seunny4lif:
Can someone summary it please I need help
it's summarize o
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by damosade(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
NL members hate to read anything they consider lengthy.

And I wonder if there's any future for the Nigerian generation.
Most of these people are students and undergraduates...they can't even read textbooks or handouts and that is why they 'block/sort' lecturers.

Back to the story....

89% of Nigerian women are opportunistic, they only stick around when the going is good...

If not why will a girl leave her university boyfriend who she dated for 4years in school just like that because someone who is ready for immediate marriage comes along.

What ever happened to true love, women?

But they stay glued to read COUNTLESS. From page 1 to 101

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by henryhemon(m): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
latsy:
I believe the woman already paid for her action.
Men literally worship beautiful ladies so it is expected
that some of them misbehave because of the attentions.

Very true. When it's time to marry look beyond physical features.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by romenna: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
eyeview:
I wish most of these disillusioned ladies would read this, especially those that think their physical features is the best thing that has happened to humanity
in mr eazy's voice: dem tink say the world dey rotate around their bum bum

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Tortivchina(m): 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Y’all need to read this true life story about a Nigerian woman who first refused to breastfeed her baby because it will make her breasts sag. Then dumped her husband, son and newborn baby weeks after hubby lost his bank job and absconded with other men.

See how karma dealt with her after many years! She was keeping bad friends who gave her wrong advice that ended up ruining her.

If you know any married woman equally misbehaving in her marriage, kindly show her this story and make sure she reads it.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/karma-punished-nigerian-woman-dumped-husband-kids.html
hahahahahahahaha
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by MarieSucre(f): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

I woke up with a stubborn hard-on... Will you be gay for today, let me rip your a$$ apart?

Pleaeeeeese.

Hahahaha I'm laughing so hard at this right now. Serves him right, all these yeye boys that cannot contribute anything sensible except sex talk.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
Well written, but certainly fiction.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Vindyk(m): 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
eyeview:
I wish most of these disillusioned ladies would read this, especially those that think their physical features is the best thing that has happened to humanity
Savage grin
eyeview:
Savage

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Humility017(m): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nma27:
Stupidity at its peak! The lady really messed up. Thank God I don't even keep friends let alone heed to their stupid advises. Patience is a virtue many lack.

I like that word...patient is a virtue many lack

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by elda2303(m): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]God bless her mother... if na some of them now dem go dey zuzu
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Lexusgs430: 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
taylor88:

Olosho no dey ur area?
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by fastgyal(f): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
thesicilian:

The sad fact is, they are even too busy fixing weavons and artificial eyebrows to read anything longer than a sentence.
so true about some ladies
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Toks2008(m): 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
eyeview:

You mean the slay q..

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Bondesniger(m): 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
i just hope some of you have learn from her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives / Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.