Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) (18385 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) / Zodwa Wabantu Breaks Internet With N8kked Photos [ALL PHOTOS HERE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by aliyumd: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
Me likey
Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
Op murder them
Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by lovethchioma(f): 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
cool
Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by ivyy(f): 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
Wowing. cheesy
Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
It's creativity like these that make me weep for naija.

cry

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by Explorers(m): 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
Op murder them

Who i murder abeg?
Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by Explorers(m): 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
ivyy:
Wowing. cheesy

Yeah...Amazing isnt it?

Mr Seun can you grant more view?
Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by HyDef(m): 12:44am On Jun 05, 2017
Only1mi:

Don't you think the creativity in the positions is better than the edits?

Oh, definitely. Shows they aren't afraid to get dirty to capture the perfect shot, and that's nothing but commendable.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by post111(m): 7:13am On Jun 05, 2017
u are too much explorer
Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:32am On Jun 05, 2017
Explorers:
dis russians burst my head...all I see is creativity.
Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 05, 2017
CREATIVE smiley
Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by xmileeasy: 9:18am On Jun 05, 2017
These is creativity at its best but some of the pictures are photo manipulation that can be done on Photoshop.
Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by Explorers(m): 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
ruggedtimi:

ll I see is creativity.

Ai its peak
Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by technicallyrich(m): 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
These is one of the best op I respect personally.he is worth the pay.
4 now You always entertain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by emorse(m): 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
MostBanned:
Pic 1 Balling Nigga
Pic 2 Reality
Bros why?! why?! whyyyy??!!!! *crying and laughing at the same time* lol
Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by emorse(m): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
technicallyrich:
These is one of the best op I respect personally.he is worth the pay.
4 now You always entertain
He doesn't get paid o. Abi explorers?
Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by 1miccza: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nollywood no dey see this Kain lie lie na the one wey go carry Satan comot for hellfire Dem go sabi
Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by Explorers(m): 8:32am On Jun 07, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 11, 2017
Me self am good

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 11, 2017
dat first pix weak me sha like dis one grin

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dayvhid:
Me self am good
Bros abeg which camera b did?
Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by taiocol: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dayvhid:
Me self am good
Yes you are
Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
taiocol:

Yes you are
Thanks bro
Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
Favou:

Bros abeg which camera b did?
Na phone camera o
Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by Explorers(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Stonehege does exist. The only problem is that it is not all natural. The stones where placed perfectly to fit the desrired effect. Otherwise they exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by allytinted: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by DALE917(f): 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
These are wonderful
Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by kefa00(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
Chai
Re: Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) by prettyjo(f): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
wonderful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. / A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.