Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

How To Take A Wide-angle Selfie On Camon CX - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Take A Wide-angle Selfie On Camon CX (1583 Views)

Infinix S5 Ultra Wide Angle Selfie / How To Fix Dream League 2019 Lag On Camon 11 And Camon 11 Pro / What Is Your Gaming Experience On Camon Cx /air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Take A Wide-angle Selfie On Camon CX by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2017
You all know that the Camon CX 16Mega Pixel Selfie camera gives you perfectly tool to upgrade your selfie game to another level, with host of enhanced selfie feature like the real-time filters and the face beautification feature to make every selfie you take look even better.

So today I bring to you the wider selfie mode which I personally tagged " Wefie Mode". This mode is perfect for those moments when you want everyone to fit into that group Selfie.

How can I take a Wide-angle Selfie? It's simple just follow this easy instructions...

Firstly​ launch your camera app like you want to take a regular picture.

Secondly you tap on the camera switch icon to change to front camera selfie mode. Then click on the mode icon.

Thirdly Choose the Wide-angle Selfie mode Press the shutter on the screen and move your device left then to right to record the angles.

When you're done covering the whole angle, camera automatically saves image.

1 Like

Re: How To Take A Wide-angle Selfie On Camon CX by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:03am On Jun 04, 2017
Below is a picture taken with the Wide-angle Selfie mode.
And one taken with the regular Selfie mode.
Source: http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/camon-aa/110493-how-to-take-wide-angle-selfie-on-the-camon-cx-wefie

Re: How To Take A Wide-angle Selfie On Camon CX by Queentito(f): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
This is good for group pictures
Re: How To Take A Wide-angle Selfie On Camon CX by missslimzy(f): 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nice one
Re: How To Take A Wide-angle Selfie On Camon CX by omoalajah(m): 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
Great... Nice shot. You can take many people in your selfie
Re: How To Take A Wide-angle Selfie On Camon CX by datyorubaboy: 12:17am On Jun 05, 2017
I like this
Re: How To Take A Wide-angle Selfie On Camon CX by MrBONE2(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2017
Nice Selfie Sited grin

Re: How To Take A Wide-angle Selfie On Camon CX by SleekMadam: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
I like this, group selfies with my girls just got better
Re: How To Take A Wide-angle Selfie On Camon CX by paolokonqueror(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2017
Damn! This is nice, group pictures just got a whole lot better
Re: How To Take A Wide-angle Selfie On Camon CX by paolokonqueror(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2017
That's exactly what I thought
Queentito:
This is good for group pictures
Re: How To Take A Wide-angle Selfie On Camon CX by dejiWEST: 8:38am On Jun 06, 2017
So this is the 120 degrees wide angle selfie thing they were talking about? looks great
Re: How To Take A Wide-angle Selfie On Camon CX by DavidoArsenal(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2017
Haaa Yes I'm just glad cause someone will not be cut of the group selfie grin grin Speaking for a friend oh
Re: How To Take A Wide-angle Selfie On Camon CX by DavidoArsenal(m): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2017
That's the idea!!!
omoalajah:
Great... Nice shot. You can take many people in your selfie
Re: How To Take A Wide-angle Selfie On Camon CX by SleekMadam: 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
paolokonqueror:
Damn! This is nice, group pictures just got a whole lot better

Tbh, no need for selfie sticks again
Re: How To Take A Wide-angle Selfie On Camon CX by paolokonqueror(m): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Exactly, with the wide angle selfie, the selfie stick isn't as important as it once was
SleekMadam:

Tbh, no need for selfie sticks again
Re: How To Take A Wide-angle Selfie On Camon CX by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2017
Nice shots. Fine picture
Re: How To Take A Wide-angle Selfie On Camon CX by OluwaSemilore12: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nice one, no need to be carrying selfie stick up and down again
Re: How To Take A Wide-angle Selfie On Camon CX by Corussa: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
Thanks Man
Re: How To Take A Wide-angle Selfie On Camon CX by Kvngbarnabee09(m): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
Fairly used Tecno cx-air for sale
DM for more info
Re: How To Take A Wide-angle Selfie On Camon CX by sureinfo: 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
Wow, very nice. Is it only CamonCX that has this feature or other tecno phones too?

(1) (Reply)

How To Delete Whatsapp Messages Forever / Deleted / Tecno Camon For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.