Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,458 members, 7,801,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Romancelanders Missing In Action - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders Missing In Action (2901 Views)

Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders / ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline / Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders Missing In Action by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 04, 2017
Shout-out to monikers gone MIA.

Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2017
Dimples182,

Lady, where art thou? Your account just went up in smoke.......hope you're okay.
Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 04, 2017
Solasolasola,

Your absence has been noticed and you're missed. What is up?
Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by McBrooklyn(m): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2017

Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Solasolasola,

Your absence has been noticed and you're missed. What is up?
RaggedyAnn, I am solasolasola. I deactivated. I created a thread and I deactivated for being called a bigot on the thread. Now, let me explain better. If there is a thread, one can disagree, agree, or do both at the same time but it is wrong, appalling, and uncouth to insult the OP. Calling me a bigot was highly unacceptable. Another thing that contributed to my deactivation was that I was called a bigot without any evidence. I have learnt that it is wrong and unintelligent to argue without, at least, a premise. It gets me depressed when people argue without evidence. It makes me want to puke! I will deactivate this account once you see this post/comment of mine.

Thank you for missing me. I missed you too. I missed my poetess.
PS: I have another active moniker, though.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
solasolashola:
RaggedyAnn, I am solasolasola. I deactivated. I created a thread and I deactivated for being called a bigot on the thread. Now, let me explain better. If there is a thread, one can disagree, agree, or do both at the same time but it is wrong, appalling, and uncouth to insult the OP. Calling me a bigot was highly unacceptable. Another thing that contributed to my deactivation was that I was called a bigot without any evidence. I have learnt that it is wrong and unintelligent to argue without, at least, a premise. It gets me depressed when people argue without evidence. It makes me want to puke! I will deactivate this account once you see this post/comment of mine.

Sharap.
Bigot... Wat r u gonna do?

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
solasolashola:

So you created this account just to explain this? La wa for you o.

©YBR
Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
YoungBlackRico:

©YBR
grin
Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by KennyID17(m): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2017

Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
KennyID17:

grin grin
D guy is funny
Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by KennyID17(m): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
LalaLushness:

D guy is funny

Sure he is wink
Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
LalaLushness:
grin
You angry
I dey vex sadembarassed

©YBR
Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
You angry

I dey vex sadembarassed

©YBR
Vex for
Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
LalaLushness:

Vex for
'U left' just like that.

©YBR
Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
'U left' just like that.

©YBR
I'm here na ... embarassed cnt leave like that
Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
LalaLushness:

I'm here na ... embarassed cnt leave like that
I know, but it felt like you did.

*I used a disposable mail to reg this account, will mail you soon as I change it.

©YBR
Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
I know, but it felt like you did.

*I used a disposable mail to reg this account, will mail you soon as I change it.

©YBR
Ok .... no worries wink
Think everyone was used to that account that's y
Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
LalaLushness:

Ok .... no worries wink
Think everyone was used to that account that's y
All right smiley

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
solasolashola:
I am solasolasola. I deactivated. I created a thread and I deactivated for being called a bigot on the thread. Now, let me explain better. If there is a thread, one can disagree, agree, or do both at the same time but it is wrong, appalling, and uncouth to insult the OP. Calling me a bigot was highly unacceptable. Another thing that contributed to my deactivation was that I was called a bigot without any evidence. I have learnt that it is wrong and unintelligent to argue without, at least, a premise. It gets me depressed when people argue without evidence. It makes me want to puke! I will deactivate this account once you see this post/comment of mine.

Thanks for reaching out, dear. I'm glad you're alright. I understand your sentiments; people can be so dense sometimes that they lash out needlessly. I hope you develop a thick skin to weather all the missiles, though. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by FitnessDoctor: 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
The Monikers that vanished without saying Goodbye

Alesandese
Alondrah
Toriblue
Bumbae1
Queensuccubus
MhizTenderly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
True. Where did Bumbae1 go?
Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by Oyindidi(f): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
D1ck,
Samer1212
mirexxx
supermartins
ipledge10
selfoss
missclassy
speakdatruth
borussia
Agapecharis
Kinglekan
Joel3
Blackett
StephenQueen
Dick/borussia quote me if you're still here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Thanks for reaching out, dear. I'm glad you're alright. I understand your sentiments; people can be so dense sometimes that they lash out needlessly. I hope you develop a thick skin to weather all the missiles, though. cheesy
I claimed to have a thick skin shielding me from trolls' missiles but one thing I may never develop a thick skin for is people arguing without premise/evidence as it makes me sick to my stomach!

My present active moniker won't be revealed to you. But I hope you would find it out yourself. But what if you try to find out but eventually can't? I would see you with my present active moniker but you wouldn't know it's me! That would be unthinkable, harsh, and selfish of me, don't you think?
Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
solasolashola:
I claimed to have a thick skin shielding me from trolls' missiles but one thing I may never develop a thick skin for is people arguing without premise/evidence as it makes me sick to my stomach!

My present active moniker won't be revealed to you. But I hope you would find it out yourself. But what if you try to find out but eventually can't? I would see you with my present active moniker but you wouldn't know it's me! That would be unthinkable, harsh, and selfish of me, don't you think?

Yes, arguing with someone on a different intellectual level from you can be frustrating. Following inferior logic can be like walking through an Evil Forrest. You sometimes find yourself wishing they could read a book and get back to you. Most people argue for the sake of winning; where the logic fails them, they'll settle for a draw, and everybody maintains their point of view; but god forbid you make them see your point. That would mean they lost. It's never about finding the truth.

As for your new moniker: you don't have to reveal it if you don't want to; I'm sure the things that stood out for me in your posts, will stand out for me again. I'll find you wink
Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
solasolashola:

Niggah really? You must be a sissy

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
True. Where did Bumbae1 go?

At last one gets to see your face@profile pic. Fine woman
Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
nuttyhnic:

At last one gets to see your faces@profile pic. Fine woman
Pretty where? Must you deceive her? Smh
Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
NoFavors:
Pretty where? Must you deceive her? Smh

I think she is.
Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
nuttyhnic:

I think she is.
oh! Issorait
Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
nuttyhnic:

At last one gets to see your faces@profile pic. Fine woman

Thanks, dear. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by lashorrt(f): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
YoungBlackRico:

©YBR
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What My Sister Ordered For From A Foreign Site Vs What She Got / update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now / Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.