Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? (14197 Views)

Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer / David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by patola080(m): 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
StPete:
If Churches were located in Hotels only, there wouldn't be any problem at all. But in my area, besides having more than 5 Redeemed Churches close to each, one of them is situated right inside a Brothel!
Same thing here in lle Ife osun state

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by DexteryJoe(m): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
Iono if it's proper or not, but Wat I do know is dah if u r praying and then u feel pressed, u can go to d next room to ease urself
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by sleekyonyx(f): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
mkoabiola:
I have seen about seven churches in my neighborhood,where they worship in an hotel premises.
For me,I feel it is not right for a church to be located where adulterers and fornicators have come to commit sin .

What does the bible says about d sighting or location of a place of worship.

There are better places churches can be sighted instead of d hotel.

why not, don't rain fall on the just and unjust? Read matt 5:45
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
caspet:
The pastors usually use hotels for a start especially when they are new in a town but the bad thing there is that boys will always be boys..During my school days, there is this pastor that always come to my school for evangelism.He met my guy & I having our fun b/4 our basketball game, preached to us & picked interest in me maybe cos I have these calm looks.I talked to my guys & we went to the church that sunday maybe because it's venue is a hotel.After service,he gave us lik #2000 & we needed just lik #500 to take us back to school that was 2003...Due to the beauty of the hotel, we decided to chill out for some time before going back.Before you know it, we started ordering for beers.The following sunday,the service was full to the brim with my kind of guys cos after service, the pastor will give us money which we'll use to drink some bottles.At a point in time,Pastor started hiring bus to carry students to & fro which I was in charge..little money was coming out of it & groove continued till .........................

That's what we call Religious Groove cheesy grin cool wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by Edu3Again: 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
Saintmary:

ahn ahn you just contradicted yourself. He was born in an unnamed manger, there was no room in the inn. So, how could He be born in an inn.

Then modus of transport was donkey.
The garage for the donkey na where dem born Jesus.

That garage belongs to the inn
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by remebombom: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
Is the church the building or the people?
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by Kingbusssy(m): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
caspet:
The pastors usually use hotels for a start especially when they are new in a town but the bad thing there is that boys will always be boys..During my school days, there is this pastor that always come to my school for evangelism.He met my guy & I having our fun b/4 our basketball game, preached to us & picked interest in me maybe cos I have these calm looks.I talked to my guys & we went to the church that sunday maybe because it's venue is a hotel.After service,he gave us lik #2000 & we needed just lik #500 to take us back to school that was 2003...Due to the beauty of the hotel, we decided to chill out for some time before going back.Before you know it, we started ordering for beers.The following sunday,the service was full to the brim with my kind of guys cos after service, the pastor will give us money which we'll use to drink some bottles.At a point in time,Pastor started hiring bus to carry students to & fro which I was in charge..little money was coming out of it & groove continued till .........................

Can you summarize it pls...
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by LogicStatement: 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
caspet:
That man is not a pastor but pastorpreneur- a business man disguised as a pastor
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by Revolva(m): 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
i don see a story building where the down stairs warehouse na church and upstairs na ashewo quater ..for amukoko ajegunle..
lmfao
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by Abdstrakt(m): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
I don't know what a lot of you are on about. A place to worship God is supposed to be Holy, pure, and clean. How can you be saying the lord's prayer and people are right in the middle of fornicating?
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by Rainmaker69(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
This question is based on a shallow premise.
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by sojics(m): 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
It is very wrong, infact it is total madness, ever since they ve turned church into biz so many bad things are now happening in christendom.
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by GoodMuyis(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
erico2k2:

Realy ? They did not go there to win souls but to worship lol

Worshiping God means a lot, Obedient to evangelism can also be worship
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by Honesty007(m): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
Smh. in the ranking of the most spiritually abominable places on earth. Hotel is on top of the charts followed by hmmm i feel sad.
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? by Analee(f): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
adexchamp:

Is there any sense in what you just said...!
d dude n d so calld pastor needs to go to OPM n tak prayer assignment on waterspirit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RCCG 69th Annual Convention 2nd - 8th August 2021 / Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) / Christmas Vs Easter: Which One Is More Significant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.