Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 (25597 Views)

Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways / Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) / Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by henryanna36: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
Below is a photo of Mrs Christiana Obiano, the mother of the Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano who died at the age of 87.

The grand matriarch of the famous Obiano family of Aguleri in Anambra East Local Government Area passed away on Friday at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Teaching Hospital, Nnewi after battling a protracted illness associated with old age.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/see-photo-of-governor-obiano-mother-who.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by taylor88(m): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
rip

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
She doesn't look 87. She looks like 65. When there's money grin psquare say, okwa ego na kpari madu baby grin nobody ugly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by slurryeye2: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
I guess she took poison too. Since it is hard for many Igbos on Nairaland to fathom that it is possible for someone to die at an old age without foul play.

I don't intend to derail this thread. I wish Mama Rest in Peace and for God to give Obiano the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by Agbafs2005(m): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
Obiano, time to spend money now abi? God dey shine his torchlight dey watch all of una DAT spend our money on frivolities. embarassed
Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by RALPHOW(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
RIP MAMA, YOU RAISE AND LEFT A GOOD AND WORTH SON BEHIND.
I LOVE OBIANO, EACH TIME I PASS THROUGH ANAMBRA STATE, I FEEL THERE IS HOPE FOR NIGERIA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by megadonjay: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
lofty900:
She doesn't look 87. She looks like 65. When there's money grin psquare say, okwa ego na kpari madu baby grin nobody ugly
That's not a current picture na.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by BigBrother9ja: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
Okay

She don old na
Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by AmenJoan(f): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
No recent pictures?
Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by sundaynome: 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Rip ma

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by abbeyty(m): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
lofty900:

Maybe that picture was taken more than 20 years ago

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by PotatoSalad(m): 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
RALPHOW:
RIP MAMA, YOU RAISE AND LEFT A GOOD AND WORTH SON BEHIND.
I LOVE OBIANO, EACH TIME I PASS THROUGH ANAMBRA STATE, I FEEL THERE IS HOPE FOR NIGERIA.
year 2090 hope abi?
wake up.
Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by imstrong1: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
She died a fulfilled mother seeing her son rising to the top of a state government,...my parents used to say no one else will reap the rewards of their labour... may your parents live to see you succeed in life...not after they are no more,Hope he won't make it a state burial
Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by GODISGREAT123: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Agbafs2005:
Obiano, time to spend money now abi? God dey shine his torchlight dey watch all of una DAT spend our money on frivolities. embarassed

If Obiano wanted to spend money, he would have flied his mum to Uk to join Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by jazinogold(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Since Buhari left for London, Fulani killings minimize but attacks in London now order of the day over there.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by AmericanQuarter: 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
Governor Obiano Loses Mother

With a profound heart in gratitude to God for a fulfilled life, His Excellency, the Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano announces the passing on of his dear mother, the matriarch of the Obiano family, Mrs Christiana Obiano, aged 90 at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital on Friday 2nd June, 2017.

The family will make further announcements.

Ogbuefi Tony Nnachetta
Honourable Commissioner for Information and Strategy
Anambra State Government
Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by amazon14: 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
lofty900:

My father is also 87 this year and he looks younger than this woman
He is I very good health
Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by amazon14: 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
lofty900:

My father is also 87 this year and he looks younger than this woman
He is in very good health

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by pythonkid(m): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
Can't find Nnamdi Kanu.. the iPad goat
Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
lofty900:
you look so poor in knowledge... couldn't it have been old pics?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by Sunofgod(m): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Who asked for the picture?
Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by Chikeluba25(m): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
Wow. Gov. Obiano is a duplicate of his mother. Take a close look at both of them.
Willie nwa mummy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by Fragileheart(f): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
Rip the great woman that gave birth to our willingly working willi, may God grant you enternal rest, if money could buy life we know you wouldn't have died because you were shown lots of love and affection, your Children worships you and I in particular adore you. That her pix looks old she is more prettier than that

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by SuperBlack: 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
Indeed she lived a fulfilled Life.

May God keep my Mum to live A Fulfilled.
Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by dembularrr: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
The woman that gave birth to a fine technocrat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by eaglestar: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by nghubs1(m): 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique I wonder why my post cannot make front page in recent times
Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by nell4: 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
GODISGREAT123:

If Obiano wanted to spend money, he would have flied his mum to Uk to join Buhari
flown
Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
If Obiano likes let him sacrifice his entire family for the next election, He will never become the Governor of Anambra State. Final!

Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by Rapuru14: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
RIP to the womb that carried the agent of paradigm shift in the way things are done in Anambra state.
RIP Nneoma
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
If Obiano likes let him sacrifice his entire family for the next election, He will never become the Governor of Anambra State. Final!

What a very callous and thoughtless statement from a simpleton...Very soon your Dad would die and your community men would instigate for you to be stoned.
Iko iji mara mmadu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by Chikeluba25(m): 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
Rapuru14:
RIP to the womb that carried the agent of paradigm shift in the way things are done in Anambra state.
RIP Nneoma

What a very callous and thoughtless statement from a simpleton...Very soon your Dad would die and your community men would instigate for you to be stoned.
Iko iji mara mmadu
please my dear you are intimidating the Illiterate with English. please have mercy on him for he will not do it again. He did it out of foolishness

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" / El-zakzaky, Wife Depart Nigeria For India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.