Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. (2044 Views)

Why Are Only Northerners The Ones Speaking Against Amotekun? / Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day / Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by clevadani: 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
Before you start screaming, I am from the southern part of Nigeria. I know that you'll start presenting me stats from waec, neco, jamb etc. This would also be my first reaction if I see a thread with this title. But after reading Tanko Yakassai's interview, my views changed. But thinking about things critically, how did they manage to create a never ending war amongst themselves?
The south had gained nothing by being joined together with the north. And it is obvious there is nothing to be gained from them. I know some people will start mentioning meat, population, etc. Of what use is an uneducated and unproductive population? I was all for one Nigeria but after reading that interview and reading about how a governor is determined to spend over 500m to build mosques, it is obvious they are not ready to start living in the 21st century.
At this point, sw, SE, & ss leaders should stop the blame game, and start aligning to sever the south from the parasites in the north. It is obvious that everyone is on an edge right now. Biafra, oduduwa republic, ND republic, restructuring, regionalism, resource control etc will never be possible without an alliance in the south.
Let the insults begin

2 Likes

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
there is no insult to be hurled at you. you have made a point, we should call for united southern nigeria. those northerners are living an analog life which to me is a set back in this 21st century.

7 Likes

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by letsbepieces: 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
[s]
clevadani:
Before you start screaming, I am from the southern part of Nigeria. I know that you'll start presenting me stats from waec, neco, jamb etc. This would also be my first reaction if I see a thread with this title. But after reading Tanko Yakassai's interview, my views changed. But thinking about things critically, how did they manage to create a never ending war amongst themselves?
The south had gained nothing by being joined together with the north. And it is obvious there is nothing to be gained from them. I know some people will start mentioning meat, population, etc. Of what use is an uneducated and unproductive population? I was all for one Nigeria but after reading that interview and reading about how a governor is determined to spend over 500m to build mosques, it is obvious they are not ready to start living in the 21st century.
At this point, sw, SE, & ss leaders should stop the blame game, and start aligning to sever the south from the parasites in the north. It is obvious that everyone is on an edge right now. Biafra, oduduwa republic, ND republic, restructuring, regionalism, resource control etc will never be possible without an alliance in the south.
Let the insults begin
[/s]

At this point everybody must answer their father name.

Igbo will never align with Yoruba wat so eva. As far as we are concerned, it is SS/SE.

7 Likes

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by Super1Star: 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
letsbepieces:
[s][/s]

Igbo will never align with Yoruba wat so eva. As far as we are concerned, it is SS/SE.

We never aligned with you on June 12, rather you all ran away from SW into your enclave wishing war on us. Despite the fact that you played active role in the annulment of the freest and fairest election in this country and you actively supported Abacha.

Without you, we brought down the northern Oligarchy to her feet, we defeated the military and we installed democracy.

We will never align with traitor that has never achieved anything in this country, apart from killing the leaders of other regions and suyanising 3million of their ethnicity for NOTHING.

Zik thwarted insertion of secession clause in the Constitution

Zik formed Govt with the North

Ironsi cancelled our Parliamentary Syystem and introduced Unitary Sysytem

Arthur Nzeribe played active role in the annulment of June 12

Daniel Kanu organised 1million match for Abacha

How can we align with such legendary backstabbers and traitors.

Our ancestors do not have anything to do with them, our fathers did not have anything to do with them and our generation will equally NOT align with them.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by AkinPhysicist: 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
The OP has a point. However, Nigeria's interests are determined by corrupt politicians/hanger-ons from across all geo-political regions. The people of the country are too un-informed to challenge these politicians let alone demand for fairness and equity. Nigeria is an artificial construct of Europeans that serves the purpose of 'managing' 20% of the world's black people. However, it appears the structure is nearing its collapse. And even some of the the corrupt elites (the wise ones at least) are now suggesting some form of restructuring.

3 Likes

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by clevadani: 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
letsbepieces:
[s][/s]

If everyone should answer their father's name, when did the se and the ss start answering the same father's name.
I'm not even saying they should stay in the same country. Just to accelerate ghetto whole process.
It is clear you missed the whole point of the post.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by letsbepieces: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
Super1Star:

We never aligned with you on June 12, rather you all ran away from SW into your enclave wishing war on us. Despite the fact that you played active role in the annulment of the freest and fairest election in this country and you actively supported Abacha.

Without you, we brought down the northern Oligarchy to her feet, we defeated the military and we installed democracy.

We will never align with traitor that has never achieved anything in this country, apart from killing the leaders of other regions and suyanising 3million of their ethnicity for NOTHING.

U know my position by now on this matter and it is even clearer now that is the position of Ndiigbo.

Y not dispense of us and free urself? Must u continue to live with the Igbos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by AkinPhysicist: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
letsbepieces:
[s][/s]

We Yorubas are not interested in forced alignment with ungrateful sons of beyatches. And keep fooling yourself that the SS will join you in Biafra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by AkinPhysicist: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Super1Star:

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by Super1Star: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
letsbepieces:

U know my position by now on this matter and it is even clearer now that is the position of Ndiigbo.

Y not dispense of us and free urself? Must u continue to live with the Igbos?

Please who is holding you?

Can't all of you pack yourself into your enclave and declare your country once again? Who is holding you from doing that?

Or have you boarded EkeneDili CHukwu at Yaba and we asked you to get down>

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by BabaRamota1980: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
letsbepieces:
[s][/s]

You are correct, but i think he is hinting at political cohesion, not cultural partnership. It was political cohesion that was used to remove PDP from power, it can be used again to sever the amalgamation.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by letsbepieces: 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Super1Star:

Please who is holding you?

Can't all of you pack yourself into your enclave and declare your country once again? Who is holding you from doing that?

Or have you boarded EkeneDili CHukwu at Yaba and we asked you to get down>

Deception, Traitory, Dishonesty, Disloyal, Betrayal, Conniving, Cowardice and Delusion are some of the best character trait of south west.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by whitebeard(m): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
letsbepieces:
[s][/s]

dessz come see this guy

2 Likes

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by Super1Star: 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
letsbepieces:

Deception, Traitory, Dishonesty, Betrayal, Conniving, Cowardice and Delusion are some of the best character trait of south west.

Traitor was Zik that neglected his own people in war time and deflected to the opposing side

Dishonesty is you killing leaders of other regions and leaving yours.

Betrayal is Arthur Nzeribe being instrumental to annulment of June 12

COnnving is Zik pleading with Ahmadu Bello and British not to support insertion of secession clause in the constitutiion.

COwardice is Ojukwu, a supposed war General dressing up like a lady and running away from battle front.

Delusion is when you are at war with your enemy and you expect him to still be feeding you. Stupidity will be a better word for that.

13 Likes

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by AkinPhysicist: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

You are correct, but i think he is hinting at political cohesion, not cultural partnership. It was political cohesion that was used to remove PDP from power, it can be used again to sever the amalgamation.

The ipob is too crude to recognize the difference between the two.
Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by letsbepieces: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
Super1Star:

Our ancestors do not have anything to do with them, our fathers did not have anything to do with them and our generation will equally NOT align with them.

Abacha is still the man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0

5 Likes

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by AkinPhysicist: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
letsbepieces:

Deception, Traitory, Dishonesty, Disloyal, Betrayal, Conniving, Cowardice and Delusion are some of the best character trait of south west.

Here is a perfect description of the nature of Igbos - aka the people of the south-east:

Projection
Projection (Psychological)

1) An unconscious self-defence mechanism characterised by a person unconsciously attributing their own issues onto someone or something else as a form of delusion and denial.

2) A way to blame others for your own negative thoughts by repressing them and then attributing them to someone else. Due to the sorrowful nature of delusion and denial it is very difficult for the target to be able to clarify the reality of the situation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by BabaRamota1980: 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
My people abeg make we tone down small and not give these crazy Hausa people chance to continue to talk down on all of us. Lets not antagonize Ibos but wish them luck and success.

Ibo people talk to your fellows to face front and not mind anybody else. Learn to swallow insult and not spit it back out. You are at a critical point now in this fight for biafra, you are not self sufficient, no one is, you are going to need everybody's support to make it reality, dont turn people off with your mouth and some of the nonsense you throw out to anger others. Biko. grin

1 Like

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by letsbepieces: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
If Buhari is not careful, u people will kill him and collect Presidency since he has refused to die.

I dont like Buhari but the diabolical southwest partner him becos of his health condition thinking he cannot survive unto 2019.

1 Like

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by Super1Star: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
letsbepieces:

Abacha is still the man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0

We still sent him to the Hades, with a mere Apple.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by DerideGull(m): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
clevadani:
Let the insults begin

You could not be faulted in which ever way you decide to slice it. They are very tactical hence it takes intellect to get others to do your bidding thus getting the foolish southerners to join in the fight against Biafra in 1967. Nigeria has never and will never be the same since 1967.

1 Like

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by letsbepieces: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
Super1Star:

We still sent him to the Hades, with a mere Apple.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Deception, Traitory, Dishonesty, Disloyal, Betrayal, Conniving, Delusion and Cowardice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3c0WXtsgC8

2 Likes

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
Being able to coalesce around a single point of view has now become a mark of intelligence right?

A people who have the highest poverty and illiteracy rate according to all know international metrics can not simply be said to be the most intelligent simply because they are able to colude!

Come on ISIS and Boko Haram have large number of followers and loyalists! Does that make them more intelligent?
Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by letsbepieces: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
He said they brought down Abacha. lollz grin grin grin

We dont know history anymore and how Abiola ran away to London and declared himself President of London. lmfao!

The British and American were instrumental to his demise.

Despite western sanction Nigeria Economy grew during Abacha. Those were the dayz mehn!

That man single handily relegated the southwest to absolute silence with most of your leaders on the run and those left quiet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
The OP has a point. However, Nigeria's interests are determined by corrupt politicians/hanger-ons from across all geo-political regions. The people of the country are too un-informed to challenge these politicians let alone demand for fairness and equity. Nigeria is an artificial construct of Europeans that serves the purpose of 'managing' 20% of the world's black people. However, it appears the structure is nearing its collapse. And even some of the the corrupt elites (the wise ones at least) are now suggesting some form of restructuring.
You hit the nail right on the head
Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by letsbepieces: 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
Afonja Igbo have told u they no longer value or want to continue this association.

Anything short of a referendum is unacceptable to us.

U dont like us and we dont like u. We are two parallel line that will never meet. We should not share nationality or be in the same Country going forward.

4 Likes

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by ZombieTERROR: 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
letsbepieces:
[s][/s]

This comment is the reason the South is the way it is and why north is always on top
It is called divide and Conquer
It has been their modus operandi for ages
The fools of the south fall for it

Oya let it start
Igbo vs afonja
While the north benefits

2 Likes

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by malton: 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
letsbepieces:

The North have my full blessing to benefit.

I am not against the North.

Nnamdi Azikiwe that gave the North a majority in parliament to persuade them to be Nigerians was not against the North.

Ojukwu Biafra war was not against the North.

Nzegwu ordered massacre in Nigeria Parliament was not against the North.

IPOB struggle is not against the North.

We have simply reached the point of irreconcilable differences and can no longer continue in a Union with the Yorubas, North and their middle-belt slave.

This is our resolution and we will pursue it to the logical end.

Say what you may, but please, don't refer to the middle belt as slaves ever again.
Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by letsbepieces: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

This comment is the reason the South is the way it is and why north is always on top
It is called divide and Conquer
It has been their modus operandi for ages
The fools of the south fall for it

Oya let it start
Igbo vs afonja
While the north benefits

The North have my full blessing to benefit.

I am not against the North.

Nnamdi Azikiwe that gave the North a majority in parliament to persuade them to be Nigerians was not against the North.

Nzegwu ordered massacre in Nigeria Parliament was not against the North.

Ojukwu Biafra war was not against the North.

IPOB struggle is not against the North.

We have simply reached the point of irreconcilable differences and can no longer continue in a Union with the Yorubas, North and their middle-belt slave.

This is our resolution and we will pursue it to the logical end.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by dodelight(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Seeing the topic my first instinct was "This must be a mockery of the North." But maybe it's a mockery of the word 'intelligent' itself.
Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by Super1Star: 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
letsbepieces:

Deception, Traitory, Dishonesty, Disloyal, Betrayal, Conniving, Delusion and Cowardice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3c0WXtsgC8

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Re: Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. by Super1Star: 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
letsbepieces:
He said they brought down Abacha. lollz grin grin grin

We dont know history anymore and how Abiola ran away to London and declared himself President of London. lmfao!

The British and American were instrumental to his demise.

Despite western sanction Nigeria Economy grew during Abacha. Those were the dayz mehn!

That man single handily relegated the southwest to absolute silence with most of your leaders on the run and those left quiet.

That is why you a re a toddler and whoever removed history from schools should be shot.

Abiola declared himself president in Lagos.

The British and America just woke up to kill him.

He relegated SW and yet he could not even leave his Aso Rock cage, talk less of stepping on SW soil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base / I Wonder If Africans Will Go To Same Heaven With Everybody Else (pics) / Today's FEC Meeting To Hold In Office Of Aisha Buhari - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.