Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 (2507 Views)

''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says / Sule Lamido For President 2019 Campaign Vehicles (Photos) / 7 Most Corrupt and Influencial Nigerians President Buhari Cannot Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by MARSONE: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
Repairnigeria:
we need truth in Nigeria 4 things to work well

Please can you elaborate more on the phrase '' we need truth in Nigeria 4 things to work well''
Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by Gravas(m): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
@MARSONE. I hv sent a pm. Am waiting for your reply.
Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by MARSONE: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gravas:
@MARSONE.
I hv sent a pm. Am waiting for your reply.

Yes I will open it when I am off work in the morning as I am on night duty been busy during the day. sorry about that.

Why is this post not on front page yet? i wonder
Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by Gravas(m): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
MARSONE:

Yes I will open it when I am off work in the morning as I am on night duty been busy during the day. sorry about that.

Why is this post not on front page yet? i wonder

You need to CC MYND44 and LALASTICLALA. They are the Mods in charge of politics sectiion. They are responsible for taking topics to the front page. Pls, copy them.
Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by MARSONE: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gravas:

You need to CC MYND44 and LALASTICLALA. They are the Mods in charge of politics sectiion. They are responsible for taking topics to the front page. Pls, copy them.

how do i even do that? been away from the internals of NL for a very long while. please educate me.
Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by Gravas(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
MARSONE:

how do i even do that? been away from the internals of NL for a very long while. please educate me.

OK. Let me help you. cc Mynd44. 0AM4J. Lalasticlara. Your attention is needed. Let the youths learn about their future here. Kindly move this to the fp. Thanks.
Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by MARSONE: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gravas:

OK. Let me help you. cc Mynd44. 0AM4J. Lalasticlara. Your attention is needed. Let the youths learn about their future here. Kindly move this the fp. Thanks.

Have messaged home or her already. Thanks.
Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by Repairnigeria(m): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
MARSONE:

Please can you elaborate more on the phrase '' we need truth in Nigeria 4 things to work well''
in Nigeria deciet is the order of the day imagine politicians that will make promise of hope to the people at the long run he creates more problem for the people and for the people they are so gullible.men that really knows what politics is about should participate in the process and stop complaining divided we fall united we stand if we can stand for truth in Nigeria and shun religion and ethnicity Nigeria we be great

2 Likes

Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by MARSONE: 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
Repairnigeria:
in Nigeria deciet is the order of the day imagine politicians that will make promise of hope to the people at the long run he creates more problem for the people and for the people they are so gullible.men that really knows what politics is about should participate in the process and stop complaining divided we fall united we stand if we can stand for truth in Nigeria and shun religion and ethnicity Nigeria we be great

You are very correct my bro. The educated minds of Nigeria are not bigoted religiously either Muslim or Christian or trad worshiper. We have a common enemy so that makes us friends to chase away our foes. All we need is the internet and sanitation process which has already begun. This is a revolution you are seeing. Every minute a new youth will buy into the vision and in no time, we have a United front. When the world sees that Nigerian youths want to lead their destiny by themselves, they will support us from far and wide because a good NIGERIA is a better earth as we know the talents of our brothers all over the world.

1 Like

Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by Repairnigeria(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
MARSONE:

You are very correct my bro. The educated minds of Nigeria are not bigoted religiously either Muslim or Christian or trad worshiper. We have a common enemy so that makes us friends to chase away our foes. All we need is the internet and sanitation process which has already begun. This is a revolution you are seeing. Every minute a new youth will buy into the vision and in no time, we have a United front. When the world sees that Nigerian youths want to lead their destiny by themselves, they will support us from far and wide because a good NIGERIA is a better earth as we know the talents of our brothers all over the world.
I belief we can champion these cause beyond internet platform I was with some youth today they were so excited when I make them understand somethings

1 Like

Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by MARSONE: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Repairnigeria:
I belief we can champion these cause beyond internet platform I was with some youth today they were so excited when I make them understand somethings

You are always right. Physical meet is paramount brother. I did same at my workplace as well and the response was so positive.

1 Like

Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by Gravas(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
@Specter.
This is the thread am talking about.
Cc Misano.
Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Let's go out to invite people nor be everybody dey nairaland. This will require some serious work. But always remember this, it always seems impossible until it is done. We need a youth president not a missing president or a coordinating president . These old men ain't no millenias and won't under that the world has changed. We need to hold our destiny in our hands cos if we don't , by the time they are through with us, we won't have anything to even survive on, much more leave for our children. We need to change the game. That's my take.

1 Like

Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by misano(m): 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
MARSONE:

Well well well!! I understand your stand and on the age side I am very young and intelligent. Western schooled as well. Have travelled far and wide to know that Nigeria is a big joke. We have recycled leaders and it's become a stagnant water with no where to flow to. We keep doing the same things and expect a different result which is a big shame.
I work in the oil and gas sector of our dear nation. We export gas 98% of the produce and steal the money. This has been on going. This same gas that we export, the people who buy the gas at $10M per NLNG ship delivery, use the same gas to power their nations but do we have power in Nigeria? You answer that in your closet.

You said Buhari is the best thing that happened to Nigeria. Let me shy away from proving you wrong as you may be aloof of why is actually going on in Nigeria.

Let me give you an example of how your government's approach;

Was asked how to fix the recession and I gave an analogy of what happens at sea say 50 feet down below the sea level. From a marine engineer's point of view.

if you have two generators A and B, A is running and supplying you power. B isn't running and it will take you about 2 hours to run B  before it starts supplying power. common sense will tell you that you will have to start generator B and parallel it with generator A on the switch board and confirm that B runs fine before you take off A from the switch board. But since Buhari and his men are so full of wisdom, they chose to put off generator A and are about to start generator B but they dont even know how to start generator B. So that interval of waiting for generator B = recession in Nigeria. An import dependent country stops importation and free circulation of the dollar and they expect the economy to run? its not possible. That's your Buhari in action my dear. 

I think D best way forward is to set up a political party for D youths. I not even interested in becoming a President, what I just want is a better future for our children. I want a young vibrant young man who will not think like those old criminals up there.

As I said, we need a political party. We all know that PDP, APC and all other existing parties will never give D youths D chance because even D oldest in D party wants to be D next President.

1 Like

Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by misano(m): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Gravas:

I hv bn making a case for youths' involvement/participation in politics. Bt u know what? The response frm those around me usually sends a chilling shock down my spinal cord. They ar of d view dat, politics is such a dirty/dangerous game they can't get into it, at least for now. Their long term plan is to get job, raise a family, become financially established, etc. The idea of politics is after retirement when they ar 60 or 70.
They ar nt jst ready! Infact, they ar afraid. You hv correctly stated dat, the old men in politics ar behaving anyhow bc they hv nothing at stake! The analogy of landlord is quite fitting. As youths, our future is at stake! Let's take up our destiny. This shud b a mandate. Am with u.

Not just our future but also our children's children's future.

1 Like

Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by Gravas(m): 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
misano:

Not just our future but also our children's children's future.

That's true. A dream once conceived can be achieved. Hope you hv gone thru d thread? You will notice dat, such a beautiful thread is left in the dung while useless celebrity threads kp popping up on the fp of NL every five seconds. It is really sad.
Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by misano(m): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
MARSONE:

You are very correct. Trust me on this a party solely for the youths is underway. We must have a young president in 2019. Nothing can stop us. The party will be sponsored by the Nigerian youths on the streets not political godfathers or the so called king makers or president makers. We either stand for something or keep falling for everything.

You just said it. I'm cooking up a plan on how we can create D party.

1 Like

Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by Gravas(m): 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
misano:

You just said it. I'm cooking up a plan on how we can create D party.

When u ar set, bring it. We wl first launch it online, and then launch it offline at d appropriate time. I can see one of the great minds on NL Aufbauh viewing.
Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by misano(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2017
Gravas:

That's true. A dream once conceived can be achieved. Hope you hv gone thru d thread? You will notice dat, such a beautiful thread is left in the dung while useless celebrity threads kp popping up on the fp of NL every five seconds. It is really sad.

I'm into web & graphics designing I will launch a clean site for this idea. Immediately we gave a logo, a name and a colour then D website will be launched.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by misano(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2017
Gravas:

When u ar set, bring it. We wl first launch it online, and then launch it offline at d appropriate time. I can see one of the great minds on NL Aufbauh viewing.

We need to talk I will call U when I'm chanced & my phone is loaded with airtime (not right now). Drop ur contact. Meanwhile, we can keep discussing via ND. Stay cool.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by Gravas(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
misano:

I'm into web & graphics designing I will launch a clean site for this idea. Immediately we gave a logo, a name and a colour then D website will be launched.

Good idea!
CC MARSONE.
Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by Gravas(m): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
misano:

We need to talk I will call U when I'm chanced & my phone is loaded with airtime (not right now). Meanwhile, we can keep dismissing via ND. Stay cool.

That's an excellent idea! I welcome it wholeheartedly. I hv taken your no. You can remove it. I wl call u. But b4 dat, let me send u pm so dat, we wl be doing our very private discu using emails. Once again, u ar welcome.
Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by misano(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Gravas:

That's an excellent idea! I welcome it wholeheartedly. I hv taken your no. You can remove it. I wl call u. But b4 dat, let me send u pm so dat, we wl doing our very private discu using emails. Once again, u ar welcome.

Ok thanks.

1 Like

Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by Gravas(m): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
MARSONE:

Prophetic words! You ar a prophet!! A great one!!! It ws as if d thread hs died, but now, d divine breath hs resucitated it. And as prophesied, many vibrant and progressive-minded youths who are also intellectually sound ar already keying into d dream. It's really fascinating, exciting and interesting. The revolution hs started already.
Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by misano(m): 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
Gravas:

Prophetic words! You ar a prophet!! A great one!!! It ws as if d thread hs died, but now, d divine breath hs resucitated it. And as prophesied, many vibrant and progressive-minded youths who are also intellectually sound ar already keying into d dream. It's really fascinating, exciting and interesting. The revolution hs started already.

I couldn't get ur message via e-mail. Since U have my contact please text me ur e-mail so we can talk more privately.

1 Like

Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by Gravas(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
misano:

I couldn't get ur message via e-mail. Since U have my contact please text me ur e-mail so we can talk more privately.

Alryt. Here is my email.
Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by misano(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Gravas:
Alryt. My email is gravas878@gmail.com

Ok, I have copied it. I will send U a message shortly. U can remove it now.

1 Like

Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by Gravas(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
misano:

Ok. Thanks.
Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by Gravas(m): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
MARSONE:

Have messaged home or her already. Thanks.
Edit /home/.
Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by Gravas(m): 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
specter:
Let's go out to invite people nor be everybody dey nairaland. This will require some serious work. But always remember this, it always seems impossible until it is done. We need a youth president not a missing president or a coordinating president . These old men ain't no millenias and won't under that the world has changed. We need to hold our destiny in our hands cos if we don't , by the time they are through with us, we won't have anything to even survive on, much more leave for our children. We need to change the game. That's my take.

Hv just seen your post. You wud hv mentioned me. What u hv said is very true and correct. By d time dis dream is actualize it wl b like a dream. Bt it wl b a reality. It is possible. It is very achieveable. Let us hold onto it.
Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by Gravas(m): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
misano:

Edit and remove my mail.
Re: 30-45 For Nigerians President 2019 by jaychubi: 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
MARSONE:
My name is Aden and this post is to make every right thinking Nigerian within the ages of 18-45 angry and take their destinies into their hands. I have close to 2000 friends on Facebook and without an iota of doubt over 90% of you reading this are Nigerians. You also have your own friends, they have their own friends so that’s just what you and I need to achieve this. It does not matter your geographical location once you are a Nigerian you will always be a Nigerian. The time to take our future into our young hands is now. We have all what it takes to make this happen. We don’t need money to do this but the internet which is the most powerful weapon ever invented by man.
Remember the last election; power changed hands in Nigeria and aside the billions spent in campaign, the major tool used by the then opposition to get to the seat of power was the internet. So you now see that we have this tool in our hands already?
What will it take for a young first degree, Msc or a PhD holder within the age range of 30-45 years, very intelligent, pragmatic, patriotic and sane young man or woman to rule this beautiful nation called Nigeria? It takes just you and your friends reading this? We have to make history that will be worth being thought in western schools long after we are gone. We already are making history all over the world though not in a good light most times.
We were told children are the leaders of tomorrow but tomorrow refused to come and 40 years isn’t even far from me and you reading this anymore. A house that is built for rent is never built with the tenant in mind and with compassion hence the shabby finishing. But the same landlord will build his personal house with so much details to the letter cos he will live in the house and wouldn’t want the house to collapse on his head. Same goes to our old parents who have been forcing themselves on us as leaders due to the fact that we the youths chose to take the back stage or are lazy. An old leader will just do his time in office without putting in much efforts to develop his country because he knows his or her time will be up soon on earth. Now a young leader of the age range of 30-45 years knows that his time on earth is still relatively long so will strive to develop his country and leave it better as he or she will partake in the good he/she brings.
All over the world there are young leaders that are leading their countries in the right direction. The latest example is france’s Emmanuel Macron who is just 40 and I am very sure we have like a million Macrons in Nigeria of today. It happened in France it can happen in Nigeria too. There are other countries with such young minds as presidents.
Do you know that there are more youths in Nigeria than the elderly? We have a higher percentage of 18-45 years old Nigerians than any other age range so we can shift the power play if we want to. Let us start the shifting process now. 2019 is very close. If all Nigerian youths vote for a youth, we will have a youth as the next president. Enough of 5 very old men deciding who leads over a 100 million bright intelligent minds. You can do it. I can do it. We can do it. Thank you for reading this. Rebroadcast till all the youths in Nigeria reads this.
#30-45yearsOldforPresident2019#

cc: lalasticlala.

Thoughtless post

its nt really abt being young but someone with the capacity n capability to change things. D youths will even be worst given what is happening in kogi state today. Chimaroke Nnamani then Governor of Enugu was 39, his time was a disaster, orji uzor Kalu then Governor of abia state was 38 as Governor his time was a disaster. D list goes on. Performance has nothing to do with age so we shld vote for capable hands irrespective of age.

There are good examples of youths leaders like Biafran Nnamdi Kanu he is abt 40 yrs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. / How To Get German Citizenship Or A Permanent Visa / Boko Haram Abducts over 100 Secondary School Students In Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.