Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Free Software Cleaned My Macbook And Improve Speed!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Free Software Cleaned My Macbook And Improve Speed!!! (921 Views)

Help Me Fix My Macbook Pro / Where Can I Replace My Macbook Pro Screen / Need to fix my Macbook power adapter(magsafe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Software Cleaned My Macbook And Improve Speed!!! by beautylover9: 1:57am On Jun 05, 2017
Hi everyone !!

My MacBook has been running kind of slow for the past few months. It's been dropped undecided, tossed, and I've downloaded a lot of movies and tv shows which came with viruses.

I've been searching the forum and trying to follow advice from some fonts here on cleaning it up but nothing really helped.

Anyhow, my coworker told me about this website ( which was freeeeeeee !! I like free! Lol) and I downloaded the free trial and after a few minutes my MacBook was like brand new ! I could cry! I'm thinking about continuing the trial and purchases but money is tight.

Here's the site :
http://www.mb102.com/lnk.asp?o=10829&c=918273&a=256310&l=10779

Good luck!
Re: Free Software Cleaned My Macbook And Improve Speed!!! by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 05, 2017
You prolly need a new jackbook.

Look at you here

Re: Free Software Cleaned My Macbook And Improve Speed!!! by beautylover9: 2:08am On Jun 05, 2017
Lol I've been trying to avoid buying one because of the cost. But that software held that off because idk where I was going to get the money to get a new one lol

(1) (Reply)

Hp Laptop 630 Keyboard For Grab / Play Station 4 For Sale / Hiding My PC Folder With Command Prompt (cmd).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.