Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji (30729 Views)

Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by vichel(m): 12:53am On Mar 09, 2006
Well my choice is em em em oh my God they both just simply beautiful
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by Hotstepper(f): 3:29am On Mar 09, 2006
as 4 moi, Bimbo Akintola is much better
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by babymine(f): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2006
I love them both. They have their different abilities n capabilities. They are both beautiful n good at what they do. smiley
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by danyp(f): 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2006
Genny baby is da cutest
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by Prada(f): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2006
Bimbo Akintola anyday anytime, She made Genevieve's English sound like ABC in Keeping Faith. If you disagree please watch it again and compare her acting in the midst of Bimbo Akintola and Funlola Aofiyebi and you would know that Genevieve is a little bit overrated in the Nollywood industry. Don't get me wrong I am a fan as well I just can't and would never compare her to Bimbo Akintola. I think she is too comfortable in the industry and has probably forgotten to be a Julia Roberts is not just with a pretty face. Pretty face fades after a while but pure talent doesn't. Talking about Genevieve's beauty, are people just judging by facial looks only because I hate the way Genevieve walks and the way her bum sits on her hips or should I say legs.A very pretty Lady won't walk pass Genevieve and say Oh my God! Abeg my fellow Nairalanders Genevieve can only make mouth in the midst of her fellow people(in the country of the blind one eyed man is the king) but where Bimbo is mentioned (Okin Ni Baba Eye meaning the Peacock rules all birds) and it definitely includes Genevieve!
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 15, 2006
bimbo shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue grin
Genevieve rules wink wink smiley cool kiss
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by reniks(f): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2006
IT'S BIMBO ALL THE WAY!!!Great acting skillz,superb eloquence,wonderful character interpretation.Genny better than Bimbo?Gimme a break!
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by moesha: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2006
i use to like genevieve but no more she annoying.bimbo is a better actress.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by d1diamonds(m): 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2006
It should be noted dat this is not a debatable issue. In terms of beauty, u guys've to see Bimbo & Genevieve in person b4 u can make ur jugement. I'm saying this simply b'cos ve seen the two TV stars and take or not [b]what u see on TV is not the r[/b]eality. When it comes 2 beauty i'm sorry 2 say, Genevieve doesn't match Bimbo's beauty.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by ramono(m): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2006
Both Bimbo AKintola and Genevieve Nnaji are celebrated actresses in Nollywood (the Nigerian home video industry). However, when it comes to comparison:

a. Bimbo exudes experience, maturity, flexibility to be cast in various contrasting roles, and good diction.

b. Genevieve is, in my opinion, more flashy and a product of better marketing.

VERDICT: Bimbo Akintola is the better ACTRESS of the two
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by xphanti(f): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2006
Bimbo akintola is it everytime. you cannot compare. and please what is all the noise about Genevieve. Bimbo speaks better the way she pronounces and she can deliver whatever role is given to her. when it comes to acting Genevieve cannot stand near her. even in looks i think and know that bimbo is better looking.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by xphanti(f): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2006
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji
« #36 on: March 11, 2006, 08:38 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bimbo Akintola anyday anytime, She made Genevieve's English sound like ABC in Keeping Faith. If you disagree please watch it again and compare her acting in the midst of Bimbo Akintola and Funlola Aofiyebi and you would know that Genevieve is a little bit overrated in the Nollywood industry. Don't get me wrong I am a fan as well I just can't and would never compare her to Bimbo Akintola. I think she is too comfortable in the industry and has probably forgotten to be a Julia Roberts in not just with a pretty face. Pretty face fades after a while but pure talent doesn't. Talking about Genevieve's beauty, are people just judging by facial looks only because I hate the way Genevieve walks and the way her bum sits on her hips or should I say legs.A very pretty Lady won't walk pass Genevieve and say Oh my God! Abeg my fellow Nairalanders Genevieve can only make mouth in the midst of her fellow people(in the country of the blind one eyed man is the king) but where Bimbo is mentioned (Okin Ni Baba Eye meaning the Peacock rules all birds) and it definitely includes Genevieve!

I totally agree with you you some of the few sensible ones. like i said i think she is just overrated how dare people compare them both. Bimbo and funlola are in a class of their own i am not a fan of nigerian movies but i have watched quite a few and i know and think that Bimbo is a million times better than the Genevieve girl. Even when it comes to looks she has such a fine face.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by diyobdw(f): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2006
though bimbo already got beta hands here i like to add my siggy to are fans list.
Nairaland got so wonderful real people who dig real stuff.
genev-kini? Media noise,every script person, trail and error career, who told her to ever hold a mic Bad advice shey! undecided
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by okolile: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2006
genevive is a RAZ opportunist who knows nothing about acting.her acting on a scale of 1-10 is -10 (minus 10).she should stick to shagging the powers that be and try to sort herself out with some shaving bump control cream.bimbo na you biko!!! you dey kampe. kiss[b][/b]
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by papermoon(f): 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2006
cry
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by eveseh(f): 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2006
well i will take bimbo that girl is cool
in her own ways,i like her
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by Z4M4eva(f): 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2006
They are both Kool.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by Babybee(f): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2006
u can see Bimbo is not forcing it, it just comes naturally.I 'll definitely go for her
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by eveseh(f): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2006
me too,that girl is really cool.

u go bimbo
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by eveseh(f): 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2006
bimbo is cool
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by dip: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2006
I think bimbo is more cute but gene is better in acting. fact i love bimbo
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by QueenB1(f): 11:30am On May 31, 2006
Genevieve. How can Bimbo be pretty than Genny. Alone her name Bimbo shows that she is not to be compared to GENEVIEVE.
And Genny acts better than bimbo 1000 times. go genny go sweety kiss
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by eveseh(f): 2:03pm On May 31, 2006
Queen B:

Genevieve. How can Bimbo be pretty than Genny. Alone her name Bimbo shows that she is not to be compared to GENEVIEVE.
And Genny acts better than bimbo 1000 times. go genny go sweety kiss

do u only look at da beauty face,
bimbo look good inside her
but gene only her face makeup,
dont always look at da beauty
u gotta look inside too
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by queen2(f): 5:05pm On May 31, 2006
fact
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by eveseh(f): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2006
thanks queen2 kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by ciaragirl(f): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2006
u are righ eveseh
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by mukina2: 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2006
bimbo
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by twinkiesta(f): 12:37am On Jun 11, 2006
well nobody has seen genny's latest movie and nobody knows how much she has improved on her skills so they r on the same level.there r som roles gen cn act & bim cnt & there r some bim cn act &gen cnt.those who r talking about diction and yoruba movies,bim is yoruba duh and she studied english i think and gen always improves on her english and she doesnt shell.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by eveseh(f): 12:38am On Jun 11, 2006
whateva,all i know it's bimbo
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by Rhodalyn(f): 12:40am On Jun 11, 2006
How Can U possibly even think of Comparing that gurl to Genny tell me this is a joke!!! and a funny one 4 that matter!!!!!!
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by twinkiesta(f): 1:14am On Jun 11, 2006
@eveesh&oda NOT-SO SENSIBLE PPL!dis is such a joke, if only dis was a forum wer we cud c yall's faces,i wuda laffed my head off,d SO CALLED ugliest actress in nollywood r prbably finer dan u guys,we r talkin about acting skills,yall r bringing up beauty!! no doubt,bimbo is all d rave cos of her diction especially d accent, but what bimbo couldnt achieve in most of her acting career,Genny achieved in a few years! derez sum roles no1 can eva picture bimbo in and derez sum roles genny wudnt b caught dead in,

Ps: most of u dnt av any point, lame reasons lyk "bimbo is cool" ,"bimbo is cool" and "bimbo is cooler" ,so imma jus go with d flow, my own reason according to lame standards lyk urs
BIMBO IS COOL BUT GENEVIEVE IS ON FIRE AND SHE CAN MELT D ICE
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by babes967(f): 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2006
Totally agree that this ain't a fair topic to compare these two actresses, as both of them are damned good actresses and act their roles to perfection. Moreso, I love Bimbo's command of the English language.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dija On Set With Mercy Johnson, Queen Nwokoye, Bimbo Akintola & KOK / Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) / Ex Bbnaija Housemate Ahneeka Shares New Amazing Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.