Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Hairy Chests Or Gorimapa Chests - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hairy Chests Or Gorimapa Chests (1275 Views)

Solution To Hairy Legs / Girl's Nipple Is Hairy; Is This Normal? / Hairy Ass And Balls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hairy Chests Or Gorimapa Chests by steeze(m): 11:35am On Jan 19, 2010
Girls which do you prefer. . . Guys with hairy chests or gorimapa chests? I ask this cos' i saw one of my homies shaving his chest the other day and i'm like WTF?

He says he'd rather die than leave hairs on his chest. Says gorimapa chest is the ish?

Is it. . . really? Cos i thot ladies love to run their fingers through the mass of hair on their guy's chest?
Re: Hairy Chests Or Gorimapa Chests by THEAMAKA(f): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2010
that's disgusting. shave please.
when was hairy chest ever in style?
another pet peeve of mine: guys in naija walking around with button up shirts and they would leave the top 2 or 3 buttons undone with their little gold chain and hairy chests angry lipsrsealed
why do some guys lack so much style. when was that ever in style? not cute, cover that up.
Re: Hairy Chests Or Gorimapa Chests by Blueice4re(f): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2010
As for me i don't like guys wit it.
Re: Hairy Chests Or Gorimapa Chests by saintneo(m): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2010
Blueice4re:

As for me i don't like guys wit it.

THE AMAKA:

that's disgusting. shave please.
when was hairy chest ever in style?
another pet peeve of mine: guys in naija walking around with button up shirts and they would leave the top 2 or 3 buttons undone with their little gold chain and hairy chests angry lipsrsealed
why do some guys lack so much style. when was that ever in style? not cute, cover that up.

that one na una problem, if u like go catch 12yr old boy as bf - the time u r labelled paedophile na prison chests u go dey like

@poster no try shave ur thang
Re: Hairy Chests Or Gorimapa Chests by THEAMAKA(f): 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2010
lol @ saintneo
not all guys have hairy chests. and so what? i like what i like. any problem?
Re: Hairy Chests Or Gorimapa Chests by adagz01(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2010
gorimapa, chei grin

(1) (Reply)

n/ / Get Bigger & Last Longer To Satisfy Her....(manpower Spray) / Death Patient At NAUTH Nnewi Suspected To Have EBOLA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.