Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:23 AM

'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says (45189 Views)

How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram / “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by joshkiddies: 7:48am On Jun 05, 2017
Taking to Instagram to share her testimony of being offered job as the acting pharmacist in one of the best Egyptian hospitals in Abuja, a former Nigerian Lesbian Sophia disclosed how God instructed her to quit the club and being a lesbian while holding a 'You weren’t born gay' sign.

Here's what he wrote;

"My neighbour asked me yesterday' He said ; did you get broke at the club hence God?
I responded you don't get broke at the club, neither do you have money, do anything tangeable with what you had or make life changing impacts.
When I left the club onlookers thought I was being unrealistic.
Lo & behold a day after my return to abuja from bible school, i got offered a placement as an acting pharmacist in one of the best egyptian hospitals Abuja has @KatameyaFirstcallHospital off a conversation on the benefits of amala with no CV submitted.
You didn't know I was a pharmacist right ? U thought I wasn't career minded ? That's what being away from the creator makes of you, a mediocrity.
Note that for every prayer rendered, an instruction is passed back, God is not a magician he needs you to co-operate work with him to have doors open. God gave Abraham instructions to follow before the blessings. Have you obeyed any, Do you even have the channels to recieveing instructions?
Mine was quit the club , draw unto me. As difficult as that may seem by grace I obeyed .
{PRAYER CHANGES THINGS WHEN WE AGREE TO CHANGE THEM & FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS}
#GraceMade #KatameyaGroups #MTD#SeeYouAtTheTop"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/werent-born-gay-former-nigerian-lesbian-club-girl-says.html

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin

When hunger adjusts your perceived orientation from G to S, you'll "NOSE" whassup...

15 Likes

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2017
I booked this space to write something and now i dont know what to write.

5 Likes

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by dietsono(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2017
Oya
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Papiikush: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2017
A born again lesbian? Watin we no go read for this forum undecided

Lesbians are silly though "Cuz they need to tumble beneath the sheets and work themselves into multiple sexual climaxes then they realize they need a penile-shaped intimacy gadget to achieve this.

Which is hilariously ironic 'cause a penile-shaped intimacy gadget does what a _penis_ does and a _penis_ is exclusive to MALES - the very MALES they decided not to have sexual relationships with. Silly girls."
© TSOM

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by edlion57(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2017
Glo is fucking slow....I thought I will ftc....btw Na this kind topic I wan first comment on

3 Likes

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Andyblaze: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2017
Hdjs
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by themonk(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2017
The way people conclude on certain things is disturbing, just because you weren't born gay doesn't mean the next person isn't born gay. maybe your gay activities were influenced by environment but some people were born in such a way they are only attracted to their sex or both sexes. most gays even display characters that suggest this from childhood, some guys that display girl-like characters turn out to be homosexual and same for girls too.

I always tell people if pastors say gays are demon possessed they should go and find gays around the world and cast out those demons or else forever remain silent, it is pathetic that because Nigeria is a over religious country we applaud anti-gay laws. if only you feel the way these people feel, someone denying you the privilege of your sexual orientation and all that. its just like black people centuries ago when whites denied that we are just as human as they are and used this lie to justify slavery and subject us to animal-like conditions. if you feel bad when someone calls you a monkey, you shouldn't relegate gays.

saying nobody is born gay is ridiculous because there are other 1,500 different species that practice homosexuality, can we say they are not born gay too?

PS: i am not gay and i am not anti-gay. i stand for justice for all.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by kamatofeelz(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2017
UV been saved!
thank God 4 u

7 Likes

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Emrixx(f): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2017
Now u know d story

1 Like

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by oshe11: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2017
Gays r lipsrsealed

Well.......

Dat was hw one was eyeing back then in skul....

"IF U BE FINE BOY TOO MUCH, THEM SAY U TURN GAY"- MI

WAHALA DEY OO

2 Likes

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Moreoffaith(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2017
God try for you ooo

4 Likes

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by rossyc(f): 10:44am On Jun 05, 2017
Thank God for her life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by DonHummer(m): 10:44am On Jun 05, 2017
Walahi I no understand wetin I just read undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by femi4: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2017
Watch how all pro gay people will blast her

1 Like

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by chezzy13(f): 10:44am On Jun 05, 2017
Nice..
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by realestniggah: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2017
so i read the post twice and could not understand how it correlate to being lesbian or gay

or am i missing something

some peple are born gay..take it or leave it..

i have a guy in my class during secondary school days..he was more feminine than most girls in my school then..

there are some thing you just cant change..it all has to do with the hormone

i just hate the way Africans think.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:44am On Jun 05, 2017
Don't mind those possess individual saying that that is how God created them.

With prayers, all things are possible!

6 Likes

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2017
hmm. I'm speechless maybe the pursin below has something to say undecided
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by soberdrunk(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2017
When you jam "Mandingo" and he resets your thinking with his weapon of mass dickstruction......, angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by tintingz(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2017
Some people are born gay, we can't rule out that people are not born gay.

And this is still a debate.

Gay genes': science is on the right track, we're born this way. Let’s deal with it.

In a recent Guardian article , Simon Copland argued that it is very unlikely people are born gay (or presumably any other sexual orientation). Scientific evidence says otherwise. It points strongly to a biological origin for our sexualities. Finding evidence for a biological basis should not scare us or undermine gay, lesbian and bisexual (LGB) rights (the studies I refer to do not include transgendered individuals, so I’ll confine my comments to lesbian, gay and bisexual people). I would argue that understanding our fundamental biological nature should make us more vigorous in promoting LGB rights.

Let’s get some facts and perspective on the issue. Evidence from independent research groups who studied twins shows that genetic factors explain about 25-30% of the differences between people in sexual orientation (heterosexual, gay, lesbian, and bisexual). Twin studies are a first look into the genetics of a trait and tell us that there are such things as “genes for sexual orientation” (I hate the phrase “gay gene”). Three gene finding studies showed that gay brothers share genetic markers on the X chromosome; the most recent study also found shared markers on chromosome 8. This latest research overcomes the problems of three prior studies which did not find the same results.

The brains of gay and heterosexual people also appear to be organised differently. For example patterns of brain organisation appear similar between gay men and heterosexual women and between lesbian women and heterosexual men. Gay men appear, on average, more “female typical” in brain pattern responses and lesbian women are somewhat more “male typical”. Differences in brain organisation mean differences in psychology and study after study show differences in cognition between heterosexual and gay people. Thus gay differences are not just about who you fancy. They are reflected in our psychology and the ways we relate to others. The influence of biology runs throughout our sexual and gendered lives and those differences, that diversity, is surely to be celebrated.

Some writers tend to wave off the scientific evidence by urging us to look to the history of sexuality or claim that homosexuality is a social construction (cue Michel Foucault and the like). But these accounts are mere descriptions at best and not scientific theories. Social constructionist accounts generate no hypotheses about sexual orientation and are not subject to systematic testing. So why should we take their claims seriously? Social constructionism and postmodernist theory question the very validity of empirical science in the first place. That makes it no better than climate science denial.
Read more: https://www.theguardian.com/science/blog/2015/jul/24/gay-genes-science-is-on-the-right-track-were-born-this-way-lets-deal-with-it

2 Likes

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Shortyy(f): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2017
Mtcheeew.
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by osjoshua(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2017
A charger always needs a socket to produce current.
and a socket always need a charger to tap from its God given
current..
not charger + charger
not socket + socket

5 Likes

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by ekensi01: 10:46am On Jun 05, 2017
Make those ones way d Bleep nyash and use hand for other pussy take this min to remember say Hell don increase the hotness.
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by Nnaminnami(m): 10:46am On Jun 05, 2017
We don hear next please
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by luscioustrish(f): 10:46am On Jun 05, 2017
Good girl smiley
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by 15kwebng: 10:46am On Jun 05, 2017
T-hub connects you with best artisans and service professionals around you

Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:46am On Jun 05, 2017
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by wiloy2k8(m): 10:46am On Jun 05, 2017
ok
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by preccy69(f): 10:47am On Jun 05, 2017
after enjoying life abi, God don suffer,He's so merciful,
Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by aydought: 10:47am On Jun 05, 2017
Thank God for your life. But be careful, "Therefore let anyone who thinks that he stands take heed lest he fall) - I Cor. 10:12

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? / Caption This Proposal Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.