Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby (50796 Views)

Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by AdoraAmadi: 8:19am On Jun 05, 2017
Just 6 months after he proudly announced the arrival of his son with his South African girlfriend, a Nigerian Man Oba Don, has taken to Facebook to disclose that the he just discovered the baby is not his.

Here's his story;

"God!!!...+++ Public Notice: Guys Please Be Extremely Careful Of Who You Sleep (Make Love )With Oh! Cos She Might Love You because Of Your Money N Fame,Thus Making Her To Go At Any Length That You Are Responsible For Her Pregnancy.Please Make Sure A DNA Test Is Carried Out After The Birth Of The Child Oh,Before Taking Or Accepting Responsibility Of The Alleged Child Oh.

Dont Be A Fool Ok.Some Girls n Not All Anyway,Can Do Anything N Swear With Their Blood That You Are Responsible For Her Pregnancy because She Know U Are Rich N Will Be Able To Take Care Of The Child in Future.Am Never Ever Gonna Regret This because Its Never Too Late For Me,What If I Have Find Out After 10yrs or 18years Of Spending My Hard Earn Money To Raise The Child Nkon?...Na e b say I go just drink poison be that oh.

Am That I Find Out Early N Took A Bold Step To Perform 2 Major DNA Blood Test From 2 Diff Recognized Lab In South Africa.Please If She Tell You Say Na U Get Pikin Abeg My Brother Tell Am Say U Don Hear Say Una Go Do DNA TEST After She Born Oh,Before U Start Committing Yourself Fully Oh...Be Wise N Learn From Other People Mistake Bra! ...Am Little Bit Pained because I Spent Approximately N2.5Million During Her Pregnancy Period As A Support n After The Birth Of The Child.

Am Grateful Dat I Have All Proof Of Payment Transfer to Her Account For The Upkeep n All School Fees I Paid For Her During Her Study In Rosebankcollege Which Exclude Money For Uber Rides n Data/Airtime...Hmmm Its Really A Wicked World.She Did This because She Thought Am Going To Marry Her If She Tells Me She Is Pregnant!.Hmmm The Things Girls Can Do Eh.Smh..Ama Fight n Sue The Family For Refund.

Am Grateful I Have All Evidence n Proof Of All Payment Transfer I Made To Her Account For Upkeep n As A Support.I NO GET BABY MAMA OH!..For Those Of You That Have Not Done DNA TEST Please My Brother Go N Do It Oh It Important Before It Get Late oh.###SoNo2FakeBabyMama###HappyMan###4EverGrateful###LessonLearnt###Life###WickedWorld###TheThingsSomeGirlsCanDo###I'veGatalotevidence2fightthis###"

He also shared photos of the South African lady that said he was responsible for her pregnancy, and wrote;

"This Is the South Africa Girl Oh Dat Told Me Am Responsible For The Pregnancy Oh,N Made Me Spent Hell Taking Care of The Pregnancy Till She Delivered n After The Child Was Born N All Dat.Please For Those Of You Confusing My Wife To Her.She Is The Fake Baby Mama Oh n Not My Wife oh.Read and Reread again before asking question ok.####DontConfuseMyWife2HerBiko###DNATEST###"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/6-months-welcoming-son-nigerian-man-discovers-baby-isnt.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by goodmorning40: 8:26am On Jun 05, 2017
What do u expect when u go looking for baby mama's, when u are not responsible shits will happen to u
Organize ur life make a home and stop donating sperms upan dan

Yeye man!

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Benjom(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2017
Dayuum! ...Thank God this didn't happen in the '80s. You for carry your cross for life.

Hmmn... Could this be why one of my friends' son was behaving like Thor even when the father couldn't even lift a hammer properly?

43 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Newboss(m): 8:29am On Jun 05, 2017
Useless hoes everywhere. Later they will be forming that they don't like sex, meanwhile multiple guys are servicing their engines.

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Dotwillis1(m): 8:31am On Jun 05, 2017
shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by martyns303(m): 8:34am On Jun 05, 2017
SA women are generally beautiful. Am just looking at the babe that played him, like seriously?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 05, 2017
He got served! The fool has no shame! He gat a wife at home and not even bothered about washing his soiled linens in public.

41 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Baawaa(m): 8:36am On Jun 05, 2017
Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by dtruth50: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2017
chai! sorry (thought) baby daddy
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 05, 2017
Bitchh!!! angry
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2017
That is his luck. Single ladies free from slaughter business dey there una no go marry na slay queens una go dey marry upandan. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Elmojiid(m): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2017
this one weak me o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2017
eeya sorry cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 05, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by eleojo23: 11:08am On Jun 05, 2017
Some women get mind sha
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by WebSurfer(m): 11:08am On Jun 05, 2017
Trust me this shiit happens alot..

Same almost happened to me this year

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Segadem(m): 11:09am On Jun 05, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by wiloy2k8(m): 11:09am On Jun 05, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by slawomir: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2017
Sure. Record has it that about 40% of first child between a couple is not really owned by the husband!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by kpaofame: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2017
These Biatches are not Loyal....

They can be so heartless...(Gold diggers)

She sure pinned the pregnancy on the dude because she knows he wont reject the pregnancy n will pay upkeep...

Dudes get married, or hold your 3rd leg if e worst use CD...Avoid issues like this

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by UpLoaded: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2017
world wonders
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by ekensi01: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2017
What will i even say here now?

I don tire for those type of news self.
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by UpLoaded: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2017
seuncyrus:
dhe

na wah oh

your booking number is : 8436789265978698432767992106985426907689169843896897464986983459786348969
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2017
grin

Fear them oooo... Shuku shuku people
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by UpLoaded: 11:11am On Jun 05, 2017
fastgyal:
f

na wah

you book pass Library
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by kcjazzy: 11:11am On Jun 05, 2017
hahha see mumu agonja
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by kcjazzy: 11:11am On Jun 05, 2017
hahha see mumu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS / Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.