Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) (19344 Views)

Infinix Hot S3, Tecno Camon Cm And Leagoo S8 Features. / 20 Samsung Galaxy S8 Features You Won't Find On Tecno Phantom 8 / Android Nougat Mod Custom Rom For Tecno W3 (ScreenShots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) by nonny1212: 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
please what's ur whatsapp number. or chat me on 08164272477. we need to talk
Re: AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) by dayveed1(m): 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
I need help with this... I need someone to put me through.. Starting with rooting... Help a brother.
Re: AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) by pair36(m): 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
dayveed1:
I need help with this... I need someone to put me through.. Starting with rooting... Help a brother.
1 root your phone. There are several ways to root your note 4. You can Google it online. For me the best way is using Odin on your PC.
2 get TWRP recovery for Galaxy note 4 online. Just type your phone model eg TWRP recovery for Samsung Galaxy note 4 N910F.
3 search for step by step how to flash TWRP recovery with Odin. Everything is on YouTube. Several easy to follow tutorial online.
4. After flashing TWRP recovery you can do anything you wanna do with your phone.
5. The custom ROM comes with root access. So even you have not rooted your phone but have flashed TWRP recovery you can install the ROM.
6. Reboot and enjoy a very very stable ROM just like stock ROM
Re: AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) by pair36(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
Or better still you can go their website or XDA and search for RaceRom. Although you won't see the latest version of RaceRom on XDA cos the developers have decided to open their own forum and website
Forum RaceRom.eu
Website racerom.jimdo.com
Re: AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) by Henty21: 9:02am On Aug 30, 2017
Can I flash this rom on my N910h? Also how is it done? Tried severally but keep getting a failed error.
Re: AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) by Bigdocemo(m): 12:07am On Aug 31, 2017
[b][/b]please, how can I root And install TWRP on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910H without PC ? I don't have a PC
Re: AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) by dayveed1(m): 10:40am On Oct 02, 2017
pair36:

1 root your phone. There are several ways to root your note 4. You can Google it online. For me the best way is using Odin on your PC.
2 get TWRP recovery for Galaxy note 4 online. Just type your phone model eg TWRP recovery for Samsung Galaxy note 4 N910F.
3 search for step by step how to flash TWRP recovery with Odin. Everything is on YouTube. Several easy to follow tutorial online.
4. After flashing TWRP recovery you can do anything you wanna do with your phone.
5. The custom ROM comes with root access. So even you have not rooted your phone but have flashed TWRP recovery you can install the ROM.
6. Reboot and enjoy a very very stable ROM just like stock ROM
awwww I'm just seeing this.. Bless up brother.
Re: AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) by SUXXI(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
pair36:
Apply HD virtual edge screen to make your phone look like a Samsung phone with curved screen
I have a note 4 and will like to have this feature.Live message which is in note 8.Does this rom have the live message?
Re: AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) by olayinkajnr(m): 3:57am On Dec 20, 2017
I have something similar to this. I use the n910c with nemesis ROM 3.8.6. If you could remember I called you last few weeks pair36 if Race Rom will work on my model. I'll still love to try it if I can get a datafix for it. Meanwhile, this is the one I'm using.

With boodhivsta V2 theme.

Re: AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) by texasbullet(m): 7:57am On Dec 20, 2017
I don't know if this will work on note edge
Re: AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2019
olayinkajnr:
I have something similar to this. I use the n910c with nemesis ROM 3.8.6. If you could remember I called you last few weeks pair36 if Race Rom will work on my model. I'll still love to try it if I can get a datafix for it. Meanwhile, this is the one I'm using.

With boodhivsta V2 theme.
sorry for quoting this post, I know you dont use this phone anymore but I wantu ask few questions (I didn't get answer on google)
1. which is better/more powerful between the exynos(81k antutu7) and snapdragon variant (which is advicable to get?
2.which is more problematic (emmc issue) btw SD and exynos
3. which have more support/custom rom?
4. which custom rom is best for performance and battery?(nemesis or racerom)
5. can I use boodhivsta v2 theme on any rom, so I can get system wide dark mode (since black saves battery on amoled)
6. How was the performance (antutu) and battery life(sot) on the nemesis and racerom?
Cc pair36
Cc baba4thegehs
thank you
Re: AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) by olayinkajnr(m): 11:27am On Jun 25, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:

sorry for quoting this post, I know you dont use this phone anymore but I wantu ask few questions (I didn't get answer on google)
1. which is better/more powerful between the exynos(81k antutu7) and snapdragon variant (which is advicable to get?
2.which is more problematic (emmc issue) btw SD and exynos
3. which have more support/custom rom?
4. which custom rom is best for performance and battery?(nemesis or speedrom)
5. can I use boodhivsta v2 theme on any rom, so I can get system wide dark mode (since black saves battery on amoled)
6. How was the performance (antutu) and battery life(sot) on the nemesis and speedrom?
Cc pair36
Cc baba4thegehs
thank you

1. SD is more powerful but not with much difference but I'll advise you get the exynos variant as far as Note 4 is concerned.
2. SD has the EMMC issue
3. The SD variant has more support for custom ROMs
4. I prefer the Nemesis. Better battery performance all round.
5. Yes you can
6. I didn't spent a hour on speedrom. But I usually get around 6-7hrs SOT on nemesis.
Re: AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:56am On Jun 25, 2019
olayinkajnr:

1. SD is more powerful but not with much difference but I'll advise you get the exynos variant as far as Note 4 is concerned.
2. SD has the EMMC issue
3. The SD variant has more support for custom ROMs
4. I prefer the Nemesis. Better battery performance all round.
5. Yes you can
6. I didn't spent a hour on speedrom. But I usually get around 6-7hrs SOT on nemesis.

ok..thank you very much sir...
whats your location btw?
Re: AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) by olayinkajnr(m): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:

ok..thank you very much sir...
whats your location btw?

Zaria, Sokoto, Kaduna, and/or Kano
Re: AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Zaria, Sokoto, Kaduna, and/or Kano
haaa...I thought you were in lag ...I was thinking of sending it to you to rom
Re: AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) by olayinkajnr(m): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
haaa...I thought you were in lag ...I was thinking of sending it to you to rom

Not at all o.

I only spent 2 weeks in Lag before I requested for a transfer. That was in 2016.

I no like that state.
Re: AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Not at all o.

I only spent 2 weeks in Lag before I requested for a transfer. That was in 2016.

I no like that state.
ok...but I will need your guide in installing twrp/rom ...the ones on xda are not easy to understand. ..
give me your whatsapp number, so you can help me with right youtube links too(the one you used)...thanks
Re: AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) by olayinkajnr(m): 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
ok...but I will need your guide in installing twrp/rom ...the ones on xda are not easy to understand. ..
give me your whatsapp number, so you can help me with right youtube links too(the one you used)...thanks

Don't quote the number
Re: AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Don't quote the number
seen ..thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sony Xperia XZ2 Full Specifications And Price / My OTP Still Sends To My Old Number Instead Of The Updated New Number / My OnePlus 7 Pro Just Arrived! Got Questions?! (Inc Unboxing, Hands-On & Review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.