Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? (44450 Views)

My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend On Their Wedding Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Melsan: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin Yimu...you probably would regardless of how blue your nose is. Imagine someone waking you up with kisses on your back down your spine...no forget say the room is gonna be cold o. Omg! Congrats in advance grin
shocked shocked
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by sisisioge: 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
Melsan:
shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin Na your nose rainbow pass! Howdy?
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Melsan: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin Na your nose rainbow pass! Howdy?
Babe,i just gentle o. How work? Miss you like mo ti je gbese cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Foxie: 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin Yimu...you probably would regardless of how blue your nose is. Imagine someone waking you up with kisses on your back down your spine...no forget say the room is gonna be cold o. Omg! Congrats in advance grin
LMAO grin grin grin... Thanks so much
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Foxie: 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
sisisioge:

Omg!!! grin
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by sisisioge: 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Melsan:
Babe,i just gentle o. How work? Miss you like mo ti je gbese cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin miss you too like kilode! Work is good. Hope life is treating you well. How our bobo parole? I bin dey hungry to attend wedding parry o.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by RoyalRoy(m): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
House bawo?

With all the noise we will be making?

Ko joor men!!!
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by star4ever: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Your new home is the best bet.. As much as I know, if intimacy doesn't happen immediately after your bath/shower due to tiredness, it can happen in the early hours of the next morning... grin

Talk this over politely with your love and let him see the positive sides of sleeping at home..

I wish you a happy beginning and the very best..

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Foxie: 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
star4ever:
Your new home is the best bet.. As much as I know, if intimacy doesn't happen immediately after your bath/shower due to tiredness, it can happen in the early hours of the next morning... grin

Talk this over politely with your love and let him see the positive sides of sleeping at home..

I wish you a happy beginning and the very best..

Thank you so much
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 06, 2017
Foxie:
Hello Family,

We'll be tying the nuptial knots towards the end of this year God willing. My would be Husband is of the opinion we pass our wedding night in a hotel, but I'm of the opinion we spend it at our new home. My reason for suggesting this is that we've never been intimate and it's my first time, I would have preferred the first experience to be on our matrimonial bed.

Please note that this isn't the honeymoon proper, I as well suggested that if we spend wedding night at home, after Thanksgiving the next day we'd go for honeymoon proper for a week to his place of choice, that's somewhere away from home.

Please are there things I need to know about spending wedding night in the house, or is it better we spend the night in the hotel? Please advice me married couples. Thank you.

NB: I had to open another thread as the first one I can't access it, sorry for the double post

Based on the details, I think lodging in a Hotel would be ideal.

Yes, at this moment, no one knows the new place you'd be moving to but there's a chance someone might find out before the wedding.
What if there's some unexpected/forgotten guest that's out of a place and therefore needs to spend the night at your new place?

You should also know that depending on how your day goes, there's a chance that all you'd end up doing is sleeping, maybe cuddling and nothing more.
Either/both could be tired from a long day.
Maybe drunk
Maybe just not in the mood to go all the way and happy cuddling/sleeping(And there's nothing wrong with that).
Maybe anything else.

Seeing as your Hubby seems to be pro spending the night at a Hotel, it might be better to go along with that. This is going to be a long and stressful period, people will get cranky, highly irritable, etc. You don't want your marriage beginning with an "I told you so."

If there's no financial issue, then a hotel might be the best thing, at the least, you should have a hotel in mind as a backup plan, should anything come up.

Should you go with a hotel, keep in mind the distance to the location of your events (mainly the thanksgiving)... In teems of time you wake up, possibility of traffic, etc.

Also, no cellphones/gadgets.

P.S. I'm not married this is simply based on what I've gathered/experiences from married folks I know.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by armyofone(m): 6:15am On Jun 06, 2017
Op
The house wey you go live for eternity and infinity na you dey hurry go? No problem na you go cook, serve and make love all for one night. Tomorrow morning you go say you tired grin
Abeg let him get better hotel not one infested with bed bugs grin so make sure you assist in picking a 5 star and enjoy your new wifey status holding hands, eating suya, drinking wine, do room service by the way. Pick a beach front room. You better start the journey well wink
Another option go do am for your new home that night and then head off for a weekb or two out the next day.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by samtol4(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2017
sisisioge:
Do an hotel biko.

Reasons:

1. You have an already made bed and clean room.

2. You can scream all you want, nobody would mark your face as the new legit slot in town.

3. You would be away from the party remnants... AKA, people wey never go back to their abodes.

4. There's something about good hotels that act like aphrodisiacs... you won't forget in a hurry.

5. Please go with the hotel...but ensure you don't over do things during the wedding ceremony so you could have plenty of time to waltz at night.

Yipppy, you are getting married! Hallelujah grin grin
lol must she scream ?
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Foxie: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2017
armyofone:
Op
The house wey you go live for eternity and infinity na you dey hurry go? No problem na you go cook, serve and make love all for one night. Tomorrow morning you go say you tired grin
Abeg let him get better hotel not one infested with bed bugs grin so make sure you assist in picking a 5 star and enjoy your new wifey status holding hands, eating suya, drinking wine, do room service by the way. Pick a beach front room. You better start the journey well wink
Another option go do am for your new home that night and then head off for a weekb or two out the next day.

My thought exactly.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by konkonbilo(m): 3:20am On Jun 07, 2017
The funny part is that you might not have strength to do anything that night cos you might have been exhausted from the activities from ur wedding. Most times couple get exhausted from the jamboree n you might just sleep off.anyway,am a wedding photographer. If you've not gotten a photographer to document ur big day you can hit me up. You can check my works on IG @lukman_ayinde_ or even some of my topics from my page.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Melsan: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin miss you too like kilode! Work is good. Hope life is treating you well. How our bobo parole? I bin dey hungry to attend wedding parry o.
Life is good o. Bobo parole dey on point. Me sef bin dey hungry to chop wedding jellof rice. grin
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by sisisioge: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
Melsan:
Life is good o. Bobo parole dey on point. Me sef bin dey hungry to chop wedding jellof rice. grin

Groovy! Can't wait too o.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Acidosis(m): 5:38am On Jun 08, 2017
bukatyne:

@OP:

I believe the wedding night (virgin or not) is symbolic and the first legal sex you have in your marriage (again considering the fact that you both have never been sexually intimate and you are a virgin) is extremely important.

Several people might had sex on that same bed... yes, the sheets are fresh however sex is more spiritual than physical and I doubt you want to consumate your marriage (the final step of the joinning) in a public place.

Do home on the wedding night, and honeymoon after thanksgiving. Even if there are a lot of people in your home, they will give you both space.

@breakfast and cleaning.... I don't know the breakfast and cleaning you are doing on your wedding night oh! Get food from the wedding or buy fast food.

Happy married life in advance.

This!

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
spend it under d sun or in d rain
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Melsan: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
sisisioge:

Groovy! Can't wait too o.
cool cool cool
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by sisisioge: 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Melsan:
cool cool cool

You just dey like disappear and reappear. How far ? Hope you gentle? Me I gentle o wink
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Melsan: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
sisisioge:

You just dey like disappear and reappear. How far ? Hope you gentle? Me I gentle o wink
Lol. I gentle pass you as always tongue tongue
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by zed7: 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
You had better be 'tear rubber' for all these kind questions you're asking to matter. Nor be say dem don chop u tire before then you come and start asking these kind questions.
For the record, after wedding sex is mostly a disappointment, mostly never lives up to the hype.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by ImaIma1(f): 7:22am On Jun 13, 2017
Foxie:
Thanks a lot. Like I said over there, we're getting a new apartment by next month although he'd still maintain the one his currently living till after the wedding. So his guests and friends won't be a problem and also his family lives in town too so they may not need to put up in his house and for the gifts, they can be kept in any of our parent's till we get back.

Your mind is obviously made up. Why do you need our contribution?

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Wizywiz(m): 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
Op. U can stay anywhere u wish ooo... I and my wify we stayed at home.. D stress couldn't allow us do anything dat night ooo... Moreover wify was on her period that wedding day.. We stayed for days before doing it.. Moreover I was sick and down dat day.. So don't pressure urself thinking of d night.. U both might be tired that night.. But u can checking to a hotel. If u are Boyant for it...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Familyfirst: 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
Foxie:
Hello Family,

We'll be tying the nuptial knots towards the end of this year God willing. My would be Husband is of the opinion we pass our wedding night in a hotel, but I'm of the opinion we spend it at our new home. My reason for suggesting this is that we've never been intimate and it's my first time, I would have preferred the first experience to be on our matrimonial bed.

Please note that this isn't the honeymoon proper, I as well suggested that if we spend wedding night at home, after Thanksgiving the next day we'd go for honeymoon proper for a week to his place of choice, that's somewhere away from home.

Please are there things I need to know about spending wedding night in the house, or is it better we spend the night in the hotel? Please advice me married couples. Thank you.

NB: I had to open another thread as the first one I can't access it, sorry for the double post
hotel is better for your honey moon if you have the money check www.dailyfamily.ng for clues about honey moon
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Foxie: 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
Thanks guys, honeymoon is sure- a place away from home, I was just asking to know if it's cool to do wedding night at home, before proceeding for our honeymoon proper...
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
Foxie:
Did you bother to read at all?

Hotel

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by NwaAmaikpe: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
Chalet
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by tosyne2much(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
We are both going to the brothel after my wedding
Nobody should quote me oooo
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Intellad(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
me and my guy prefer forest

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by supaslim(m): 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
Please kindly download my new song. Thanks . Constructive criticism is welcomed! #MarryMe http://www.mikkyplanets.com.ng/2017/06/mikkyplanets-music-supaslim-ft-angela.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave / If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married / Confusion In My Very Young Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.