Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:57 AM

Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest (29503 Views)

2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" / Tweeting While In Police Cell, SMH”- Rapper, CDQ Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest / Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by mezynaija(m): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2017
“The pressure on young entertainers is unimaginably enormous” – OAP Freeze reacts to Dammy Krane’s arrest

Veteran controversial OAP, Ifedayo Olarinde popularly called Freeze has reacted to singer, Dammy Krane’s arrest. Krane was arrested on June 3rd over several counts related to theft.

According to the OAP, the pressure on entertainers, especially the young ones is unimaginably enormous.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/06/the-pressure-on-young-entertainers-is.html#ixzz4j7ZSuvhx

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2017
sad

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 05, 2017

The pressure on entertainers, especially the young ones is unimaginably enormous.
Born into a nation where money is king doesn’t help either

This same dolt flashes expensive watches on Social Media to impress the likes of Dammy Krane to go out and aquire such to flash such also

224 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by IhateAfonjas(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2017

I'm not sure this came from Daddy Freeze

I'm sure he bought a brand new brain, this is the only good thing he has ever said in his life

But he keeps reacting to everything

He will soon react when i slap the taste out of his mouth

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by toluxa1(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
This guy is a hypocrite! If it was a pastor who said this now, he'll criticize and say the Pastor is making excuses for the man. Blaming the alerged crime on stupid pressure entertainers face. What about the pressure market women face, or the pressure vulcanizers and tailors face...

Yeye.. Those 50 demons have actually frozen his brain.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by neutrotoba(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Everyone is coming for Dammy Krame, with so many memes on social media and so many insulting words. your new king Hushpupi how do you think he makes his money? even Yung six, P'square, Ice Prince, Davido, Wizkid, Kcee, E-money, Olamide, Orezi, Terry G, D'Banj and a lot of others. Entertainers worldwide are into fraudulent or illegal business... the same ways the female celebrities sleep with top politicians, pastors, and ritualist. have you ask your self why artist like Mode nine and others are broke? where do you think Olamide gets the name "Baddo" from? #FreeDammyKrane

We should all pray for him, he's our own brother. God punish every bad Nigeria politicians and their supporters.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by eleojo23: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mr Freeze, you are part of those contributing to the pressure by flashing expensive stuffs on your social media pages.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Papiikush: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
Freeze dey make sense once in a while.

Those are the period when his 57 Demons are on break grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Wizkhalifa2(m): 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
It's Dammy krane for the "jail"... #singing grin

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by mzdeee(f): 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by ichommy(m): 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by yaqq: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
freeze my man abeg no just try yan dust! wh pressure? Everybody wan get bar showcase com form big boy! who told u this is his 1st time? na every for the thief one day for the owner! just ds one day 4d owner u still wan support ds small rat! abeg freeze up

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by YelloweWest: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
Aww I just love Freeze. The guy is always making sense

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Nicepoker(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
pressure indeed

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by frisky2good(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
What if he's declared innocent? People should learn to keep comments until a court convicts a suspect. I don't know Dammy Krane but he is still a suspect until he is convicted. We should not sit here in Nigeria and start assuming why he did what he did when it has not been proven. Krane has claimed someone else did it. Let the US authorities and Krane argue it out in court.

12 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by martineverest(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
This is y I don't follow Nigerian celebs on social media
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by DesChyko: 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
Like we aren't on social media ourselves.
He will pay the price.. That's all
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Freelady(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
And who is freeze?

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by ebuka10box(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Dammy Krane,God help u sha
he did something bad but let him who is without sin be d first to cast a stone. I might not have stolen publicly but I know d number of times I've looted from my parents.... let's pray for dis nigga now

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Papiikush: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
ebuka10box:
I might not have stolen publicly but I know d number of times I've looted from my parents.

We are all guilty of this grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Dammy Dammy
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by olups(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
But if it's a pastor, freeze will never admit it's a mistake.he will condemn him without knowing if he was accused wrongly or not. Anyway I Pity the young guy sha

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Freelady(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
YelloweWest:
Aww I just love Freeze. The guy is always making sense

As in?

1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by eleojo23: 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Freelady:

As in?
grin

That guy's brain really needs serious clean-up grin
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Towncrier007(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
Afonjas are not smart..... simple reason they get caught
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by iamtardey: 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
you say wetin?
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by anyebedgreat: 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
People go about criticizing other people like they are saints. I dey with you jarey daddy freeze.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by sKeetz(m): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
grin

Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Catastrophe1: 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
We dont bow to such pressure. because you will do the time and not the person that inspired you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke / Throwback Photo Of Davido, B-Red, HKN Chairman Adewale, Others At A Party / Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.