Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide (86090 Views)

The Polytechnic Ibadan 2018/2019 OND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide / University Of Ibadan 2017/2018 Post-UTME Form Is Out. Cut-Off Remains 200 / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Wuminity:

According to my findings, it's only English and Math that is compulsory,
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
I initially applied to study industrial relations & personnel management(I.R.P.M) in unilorin as first choice,and bus.adm. in polyibadan as second choice in this concluded jamb exam.
Now,i am no longer interested going for the course i chose in unilorin(eventhough i am sure i will be admitted to study it),and polyibadan.I am now interested in studying mass.com.Without further ado,based on what dopeyomi stated above,i am considering change of institution as first choice and change of course for polyibadan and mass.com respectively.Is this advisable?
CC.
wunmity,HelenBee,dopeyomi and others,your comments are needed.
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by HelenBee(f): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dopeyomi:
Hmmmmm.. I just don't want to talk since..

Well as regards the result issue..

Polyibadan OND notification of result has been released for collection about a month ago.. And i actually collected mine on the 19th of this month..

Most of my friends applied for D.E and they got their stuffs processed.. Full time anyway.. DPP notification of result is yet to be out..

My advice here is if u want to apply make it Full time and not DPP..

tundexweb

Are you clear about this now?
About a month ago? I went there after my CBT exam and I was told to come back later including students from main campus. I know what I'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Dopeyomi(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
HelenBee:
About a month ago? I went there after my CBT exam and I was told to come back later including students from main campus. I know what I'm saying.

As am speaking with u I've got my result with me here..

Collected mine a day before the CBT commencement date..
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Dopeyomi(m): 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
tundexweb:
I initially applied to study industrial relations & personnel management(I.R.P.M) in unilorin as first choice,and bus.adm. in polyibadan as second choice in this concluded jamb exam.
Now,i am no longer interested going for the course i chose in unilorin(eventhough i am sure i will be admitted to study it),and polyibadan.I am now interested in studying mass.com.Without further ado,based on what dopeyomi stated above,i am considering change of institution as first choice and change of course for polyibadan and mass.com respectively.Is this advisable?
CC.
wunmity,HelenBee,dopeyomi and others,your comments are needed.

Apply for the change of course and institution before October 3

Polyibadan post utme form closes October 3rd

1 Like

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dopeyomi:

Apply for the change of course and institution before October 3
Polyibadan post utme form closes October 3rd
Alright.
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by afeezzezo: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
Wuminity:
Yea, check your mail.
Ok dear, thanks

1 Like

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by SelinaBrown(f): 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lol... I'd send it to you
Dopeyomi:

We on the same level maami..

What's ur score?
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Dopeyomi(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
SelinaBrown:
Lol... I'd send it to you

Message me on WhatsApp 08145166165
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Kenneth10110(m): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
Please won't the application deadline be postponed ?
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Wuminity(f): 2:00am On Oct 03, 2017
Kenneth10110:
Please won't the application deadline be postponed ?

Nobody knows if it would be postponed. why don't you apply before the deadline.
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Daeyou(m): 6:41am On Oct 03, 2017
I have successfuly applied for ND but please are we going to PUTME? and if yes when will that be?
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Dopeyomi(m): 6:48am On Oct 03, 2017
Daeyou:
I have successfuly applied for ND but please are we going to PUTME? and if yes when will that be?

It'll be communicated to you soon..

1 Like

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Joiceee(f): 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
please is the HND full time form still on sale and how much is it?
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by 2by5: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
University of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission 2017/2018 Announced...

Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified Direct Entry candidates for admission into University Of Ibadan Undergraduate programmes for 2017/2018 academic session.
ELIGIBILITY
candidates who made University of
Ibadan their first choice are eligible to apply.
METHOD OF Application ..… Kindly visit link for more details https://schoolmeet.com.ng/
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Dopeyomi(m): 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
Joiceee:
please is the HND full time form still on sale and how much is it?

The entry exam has been conducted the result is out already.. We are waiting for the cutoff mark and admission list..

You can apply for HND DPP anyway..

1 Like

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by hok4u(f): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dopeyomi:

The entry exam has been conducted the result is out already.. We are waiting for the cutoff mark and admission list..

What is HND DPP?
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Joiceee(f): 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dopeyomi:

please wat is the DPP all about?
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Dopeyomi(m): 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
Joiceee:
please wat is the DPP all about?

HND DPP is a Daily Part Time programme is almost similar to the Full time HND programme lectures are received together, same 2years but the differences are it attracts higher fees and DPP candidates are excluded from going for NYSC

Cc: hok4u

1 Like

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by harustotle(m): 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
Are you looking for universities in Canada that pays little or no tuition fee at all then checkout the list here
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES WITH FREE TUITION FEES IN CANADA
http://schoolnig.com/free-universities-in-canada/
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by EEMOSCO(m): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
HMM PLS, i did not know if what i did is right, i did not apply for poly ib as first or second choice in jamb but i have already registered. Please Will It Affect Me.
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Dopeyomi(m): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
EEMOSCO:
HMM PLS, i did not know if what i did is right, i did not apply for poly ib as first or second choice in jamb but i have already registered. Please Will It Affect Me.

It wunt but you'll need to pay the institution for Change of institution after they've admitted you..

But you've got slimmer chance of admission it's advisable for you to do Jamb change to f course to be on the safer side..
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by EEMOSCO(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
Dopeyomi:

It wunt but you'll need to pay the institution for Change of institution after they've admitted you..

But you've got slimmer chance of admission it's advisable for you to do Jamb change to f course to be on the safer side..
K TANKS
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Ayobamms: 12:56am On Oct 05, 2017
tundexweb:

Alright.After ND mass communication programme,can someone proceed to HND without lit-in-eng?
I am sorry if my questions are too much.

You can proceed. The clause at times is, if there are many qualified applicants for oral interview -- post cbt, they sometimes deny masscomm students that don't have either/both Government, Economics or/and Literature.

Just to ensure the qualified students don't go beyond the normal custom of 110 or 120.
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Ayobamms: 1:01am On Oct 05, 2017
EEMOSCO:

It won't affect if poly Ibadan will be organizing CBT for ND.

If it's just like last year that they only release departmental cutoff and admission list, it will.

To be on a safer side, sacrifice 2,500 for jamb CoC and keep that for reference purpose. Though you'll still pay another fee for Poly Ibadan's Change of Course if you're admitted.

1 Like

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 05, 2017
Ayobamms:

You can proceed. The clause at times is, if there are many qualified applicants for oral interview -- post cbt, they sometimes deny masscomm students that don't have either/both Government, Economics or/and Literature.

Just to ensure the qualified students don't go beyond the normal custom of 110 or 120.
Thanks.
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Joiceee(f): 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
Dopeyomi:

HND DPP is a Daily Part Time programme is almost similar to the Full time HND programme lectures are received together, same 2years but the differences are it attracts higher fees and DPP candidates are excluded from going for NYSC

Cc: hok4u
thanks a bunch!!!
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Dicksoki(m): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pls, d guy processing my ND form was unable to complete the registration b4 d deadline nd he's saying he'll refund my money.. Pls are there other options??
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by obawinner(m): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
hok4u:

What is HND DPP?
dont apply for HND DPP . it is a NOT TOO GOOD advice.
you WILL regret it after a semester, you will also regret it in the Long run.
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Dopeyomi(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
OND Applicants be ready..

Change your First choice institution to The Polytechnic Ibadan

You guys may be doing screening..

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Brethen(m): 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
WHAT YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT POLYIBADAN 17/18 HND CUT-OFF MARKS. http://naijaunipolyupdates..com/2017/10/what-you-must-know-about-polyibadan.html
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide by Whizsam(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2017
In sequel to the various misconceptions of the meaning of the recent Broadcast made by the Institution (Ibadan poly) to all her aspirants for the academic year about changing to first choice or so.

A source from the Admission office affirmed it that the Institution has crossed the Rubicon, every aspirants that applied for full-time OND application form must change their First choice of Institution to *The Polytechnic, Ibadan* to pave way for them a larger percentage of securing admissions.

The Institution also buttress on the fact that some aspirants had chosen a university for their first choice, but made it clear that it is either your university or *The Polytechnic, Ibadan*, of which they echoed it clear that this is to reduce the year in year out conflicting issues as regards her students with jamb office. They said the change of institution is also not compulsory but necessary.

On this note, I beseech unto all aspirants who truly need admission into TPI, Ibadan to gladly proceed to change their first choice of institution to *The Polytechnic, Ibadan* in their own interest.

Good morning everyone.

Kindly RBC till it gets to the last aspirants

© *Fife_Hanmi ventures*

For more enquires, Call or WhatsApp 08138663030

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) / UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) / Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.