Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) (18851 Views)

9-year-old Boy Strangled To Death At His Father’s House In Kano. Graphic / Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) / Twin Brothers And A Man Clash In Kano (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by zoho23(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
The corpse of a three year old boy believed to have been strangled, was found inside a primary school in Kano state yesterday June 4th. No one knows the identity of the boy or his relatives. His remains has been deposited at the state morgue while police is investigating the matter. Sad! See a graphic photo of the little boy after the cut...

See Photos Below>>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/06/corpse-of-3yrs-old-boy-believed-to-have.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-5nspwE5xVxI/WTVe3ZB2kdI/AAAAAAAMjvg/8n9GTVp2zzYhUyBp7GuA4Uc48yx491deQCLcB/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-3NiY4CJNfZ8/WTVe4AJ9kvI/AAAAAAAMjvk/9dgXBN2AJsozS9oExEnw3mmJP26LxuUsQCLcB/s1600/5.jpg[/img]
Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by frenzydilz(m): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Crimes against children are on the rise. And their own government can't protect them. No one is safe anymore. The only crime they care about is money laundering. Who would strangle a child? Humans everywhere but no humanity.
Rest in Peace Little One and may your killers die slowly and painfully.

10 Likes

Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by benedictnsi(m): 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
frenzydilz:
Crimes against children are on the rise. And their own government can't protect them. No one is safe anymore. The only crime they care about is money laundering

my brother.... it is no longer at ease with Nigeria

we need a revolution..... serious one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by zoho23(m): 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
CC; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
cry

Aaaww. Very sad one.
Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
benedictnsi:

my brother.... it is no longer at ease with Nigeria
we need a revolution..... serious one.

Revolution. For this Nigeria?
The youths that are to make the revolution are the ones heading themselves upandan, slay queens and mama. cry
I think what we need in Nigeria as kids, youths and adults is re-orientation.

RIP to the child!

6 Likes

Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by pythonkid(m): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
hh
Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by herkeym001(m): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by Ezedon(m): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
So sad, so pity
Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by Papiikush: 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
Oh Jesus... Oh Jesus cry
Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by otijah(m): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
The rate at crimes are accelerating in Nigeria is Something else.

Look at Rivers State for instance. That state is the last state i would set my foot in again in this Nigeria

Wike is a bloody cultist including Amaechi
Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by thenny312(m): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hmm the heart of man is wicked who can know it
The person dat did this will be somewhere o breathing
He or she will surely get their judgement

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by Hygist: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by adorablevic: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
embarassedpoor child
Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by Dandsome: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
So sad. I'm sure the little boy saw something he wasn't supposed to see.

Reminds me of that little boy in game of thrones that was pushed from the top of the tower when he saw two siblings making out
Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by subtlemee(f): 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
How on earth would somebody even think of harming a harmless child? Some human beings are fit to be animals...RIP boy
Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by Emestar1999: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
I am not sure the boy is an Hausa boy
Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by smartworld(m): 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
This is serious. What a country! So young cry ...
Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by godunia(m): 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Satan has moved his headquarters to Nigeria. God please protect us

Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by thenny312(m): 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
Dandsome:
So sad. I'm sure the little boy saw something he wasn't supposed to see.

Reminds me of that little boy in game of thrones that was pushed from the top of the tower when he saw two siblings making out
yea brandon he caught the lannister twins having sex
Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by slawomir: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
am not surprised anything is possible in Nigeria
Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by vanida6: 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
OMG
Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by etinanguy(m): 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
This one weak me.

Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
wickedness of man, what has the poor little kid done to offend the heartless beast...
Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
My eyes has seen my ears in this country oo oooo.. I spit for this country
Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
Oh dear lord!
Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by 1603yyyy: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2017
God should just have mercy on us in this country of ours[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) by Onyenna(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2017
It's a pity

(1) (Reply)

Police Recover Corpse Of Day-Old Baby Abandoned Beside Lagos Hospital (Graphic) / Vigilante Shot Dead By His Stepson In Adamawa While Testing His Charm / Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.