Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,917 members, 7,802,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today (53132 Views)

Chioma Blasts Kemi Olunloyo After Davido Reacted On Twitter / Thunder Struck Kemi Olunloyo After Calling Olamide A Ritualist In 2016 / After The Release Of Kemi Olunloyo , Flavour Shares Topless Picture Again !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by superior1: 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
I see a case of mispent life
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by Krinel(f): 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
Don't say everything u see, learn to keep mute most times, u will hardly near trouble.
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Eeyaah angry
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
Next time, she won't say trash..
Journalism is a professional job and not a local job.
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
Isn't defamation a civil case? How can defamation get someone thrown into jail? Law students should help abeg. I thought civil law never ends in a jail sentence.
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by bayinq25(m): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
One day she will get justice ...I still insist her incarceration was totally unjust
seconded

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by bewla(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
not again
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by chubbygal(f): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Funny stuffs happening!

Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
Locked up without charge or trial ?

My goodness, pastors are really gods in backward Nigeria !

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by Bondesniger(m): 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
nexr victim should come forward
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by olaolaking: 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
Evablizin:
Sisi Kemi hope you've learnt your lesson next time if you want to talk about any pastor look very well before you open your mouth wide
unfortunately, Kemi will start from where she stopped before she was cage

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
What she needs now is a phone with a data

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by ziga: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
A lot of people run their mouth on NL and they have the guts to spew thrash about the fact that they can express their freedom of speech.

Emancipate us from mental slavery!!!
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Her new blog should be about 2019 campaigns, APC might hire her into BMC to cause confusions. Perhaps blaming GEJ all PDP that haven't defects to APC or lying and criticise political opponents loooooool

Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by sisisioge: 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Did they shave her hair?

Welcome back...biko mind yourself and sin no more.
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by Trexnemesis(m): 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
bayinq25:
seconded

Her incarceration totally unjust and unbecoming of a so-called pastor. Lord, revive your Church. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by malakus(m): 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
j
hatbricker:
What she needs now is a phone with a data
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by able20(m): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
frosbel2:
Locked up without charge or trial ?

My goodness, pastors are really gods in backward Nigeria !
Not only pastors, yes you too can win when you don't allow some Hen like sisi kemi to put sand in your garri

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by nwakaibeya1: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
If real JesusChrist dwells with you you don't need fasting and night vigil before JESUSCHRIST can hear you and humanbeings dont want to ask for this type of unbelievable power from real JesusChrist that we have brought to the world.BEHOLD I am protagonist of real JESUS CHRIST ln this generation and beyond and its an authority of heaven of GOD OF JUSTICE and human beigns are authorized to investigate the unbelievable truth and revelation that KINGDOM OF JESUS CHRIST HAS COMEBACK TO REVENGE AND JUDGE HUMANBEIGNS >>.you must be told the truth and now left for you to accept it or not,but only time will surely tell>>>i reveal the hidden secrets of humanbeigns and i speak authority and power and they are spirits and they are LIFE>>WATCHOUT and wait and allow time to tell who is who John 13,13-16

Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by luciouscookie: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
Who get that Ghana must go bag? grin
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by nwakaibeya1: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
Did you read in your bible that Jesus Christ fell people down? You have never asked prophets&pastors falling you down in your fine cloths to show you where people fell down in Bible?Why are you not going there in sports wears since its known to be a sports event, kick&fall? What a world full of human chameleons who keep suppressing the truth about JesusChrist and remain in majority? Mathew 13,13-14John 5,30 #Wise up &hear my truth &revelation, that in all you are getting get LIGHT as JESUSCHRIST declared and said I am the LIGHT of the world,Its a must for you to have that LIGHT if JESUS CHRIST truly knows you,Yes, get spiritual ,get unbelievable power ,get peace, get wisdom and the evil people must fear you&not after falling you down you still remain in evil marine bondages and occult oppression&evil family &evil villagers wickedness ?where as you should reign in unbelievable power and light # # those are the benefits of knowing Jesus Christ and we are capable to give you light&empower you without suffering you & falling you down in churches and giving you fasting and night vigils and programmes upon programmes at all? The gentle spirit of JesusChrist to save& liberate &deliver &empower you is still our hallmark?Behold those who have eyes read me &know who is talking powerfully, hence in the realm of the spirit there is no distance at all and power talks and not empty critics

Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by bayinq25(m): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
Trexnemesis:

Her incarceration totally unjust and unbecoming of a so-called pastor. Lord, revive your Church. Amen
I'm not a fan of this woman but I weep for the youths of this country who want a shot at ruling this country when they support injustice just because the person involved isn't on their side.They just can't see that tomorrow could be their turn to be on the receiving end.... I'm a victim and gaol without trial is just terrifying.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by Oluwatoyeen(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Welcome bk.......she must av learnt dat she nids to fight with full armor
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by pembisco(m): 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
deebsman1:
Lawless country. How on earth could somebody stays in prison for 81 without being convicted by a credible court of law. Sad sad
She didn't meet bail conditions
Smh for mhumhus like you
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by Willykoro(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hope you have learnt your lessons now. Sisi nene
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by shiloxman(m): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
She should definitely get a life now...I mean, a daughter of a Former Governor
She ain't living up to the standard expected. I sometimes taught she wasn't Normal.
Thank God you are out Again, If u like, Start saying what doesn't even concern you again
angry
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by KanwuliaExtra: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
Aunty Kemi love. kiss
Abeg! I dey wait for your latest gist o.

Has Davido gone to BABA IJEBU for more powers yet? grin

Welcome back my darling! Missed you tonzzzzzz!
Abeg, come gist us more about "AFONJA JUJU CLUB". cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by madjune(m): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
She looks prettier now.

Prison was indeed good for her.
Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
One day she will get justice ...I still insist her incarceration was totally unjust

It is pitiable what this nation has turned into because of vainglorious fanaticism and sychophancy ; u can imagine what people are supporting.. Simply because a Pastor is involved. I am against calumny, maligning or invective against anyone especially when it is unfounded... However , I do not believe locking her up was just, that was highhanded and display of tyranny at its peak; He could have arraigned her in court with charge for damages .. Not lockingbher up, that is a total No No; I am totally against it and shall always be...

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by free2ryhme: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
She don come back

Hope say she go calm down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage / Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.