Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:35 PM

Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex (57243 Views)

Woman Caught Licking Pants Used By Prostitutes For Rituals Runs Mad See Video / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Dailynewz(m): 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
A male University student who was captured on camera in photos was given the disgrace of his life after he failed to pay a prostitute after an all night s*x romp.
A student of Bindura University of Science Education (BUSE) in Zimbabwe, was publicly humiliated by commercial s*x workers after failing to pay for five rounds in Chipadze suburb on Sunday.

The identity of the student and the prostitutes were not ascertained by Tori News as at the time of filing this report

See the photos below>>>>

@>>>>>>https://trendinghelm..in/2017/06/student-publicly-disgraced-by.html
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Kondomatic(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
Sex worker wey carry new born baby for back, is that one a sex worker?

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Jostico: 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
Sex worker wey carry new born baby for back, is that one a sex worker?

Yes

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ashawo no get shame, they ready scatter anywhere.

26 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by YellowBarStinks: 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2017

5 rounds when i can't even last 5 minutes

My brother, no be work, them no dey give certificate

1 round = 1 hour, 5 rounds = 5 hours, RIP in advance

The girl will not be able to walk again

That guy is my mentor, after pounding the brakes off of her hole, he refused to pay grin

I want to be like that man when i grow up

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Echatbook: 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
lol
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by codedpee(m): 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Oh konji!!!!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by sayhi2certified(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Jesu!!!..
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by iweecureyou: 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Dailynewz:
A male University student who was captured on camera in photos was given the disgrace of his life after he failed to pay a prostitute after an all night s*x romp.
A student of Bindura University of Science Education (BUSE) in Zimbabwe, was publicly humiliated by commercial s*x workers after failing to pay for five rounds in Chipadze suburb on Sunday.

The identity of the student and the prostitutes were not ascertained by Tori News as at the time of filing this report

See the photos below>>>>

@>>>>>>https://trendinghelm..in/2017/06/student-publicly-disgraced-by.html
bust waist o.op dis man yaff realsamble u dieundecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Marksule(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
grin lol
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by liftedhigh: 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Na wah o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Gibonyt(m): 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
School fee gone
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by DeBret(m): 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
I don't smell anything like ashewo here

I only see a young man who was being disgraced by his wife because he fail to give her her Right

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Philinho(m): 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
5 what? hmmm.maybe he just came out from prison

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by anonym0us: 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
lol
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by brightalo17: 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Op which of the ladies he fucvvk na ? abi he bleeped the 3 of them ?

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by slurryeye2: 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
Seun please can you do something about the graphic images making front pages without being blurred?

Sir, let's start respecting the black bodies and preach against lynching of criminals irrespective of their crime

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by ajamek: 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
But while will he pay, did she not also enjoy it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by bornaking(m): 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
kilode?
Infact that man is wicked. he should be arrested...5 rounds of sex for free haba..

11 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by maverickdude(m): 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
The one backing a baby is also a sex worker

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by abike12(f): 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
jibiti ara
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by kaycyor: 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
5 Rounds... Ahhhh.... wetin the man take.. after all these bleeping he think say na free!!!! Thunder wey go fire am still dey do press up for Zimbabwe Bridge

7 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by skullzflex(m): 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
I bet the op story is different from the real ish here .. buh had to tell lies for traffic "bloggers sha"

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by adorablevic: 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
u don't have money, but u can go 5rounds
when he would have used d strength to carry blocks
yansh kill u

6 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by TinaAnita(f): 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
5 rounds? He must be a sex machine. I wonder why she did not pull off his d**k. Stupid idiot.. I just detest guys who stoops so low to patronize s*x workers with no intent of sticking to their own part of the deal. Why not use soap/vaseline if you don't have free puna to straff? Foolish fool

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by adebayo201: 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
DeBret:
I don't smell anything like ashewo here

I only see a young man who was being disgraced by his wife because he fail to give her her Right
Seeth thou a man diligent in his work? He shall stand before them and not mere men...

8 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by cinoedhunter: 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kuru ya aka... ekputu....
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by DollarAngel(m): 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
DIGNITY OF LABOUR
Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by Burgerlomo: 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

5 rounds when i can't even last 5 minutes

My brother, no be work, them no dey give certificate

That guy is my mentor, after pounding the brakes off of her hole, he refused to pay grin

I want to be like that man when i grow up
grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex by bewla(m): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
why u they insult men now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. / How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.