Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught (5606 Views)

Caught My House Girl Peeping While I was having sex with My Wife / Okada-man Was Having Sex With Married Woman Under Tree / How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by Nnamddi(m): 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nigerian lady has narrated how she saved her randy boss who was having serious action inside her office with her boyfriend from being caught by her husband.

Read how the whole thing unfolded below.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/06/lady-narrates-how-she-saved-her-boss.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by Nnamddi(m): 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2017

Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by xynerise: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Clap for yourself!

You just killed an innocent man undecided

Never forget Karma is immortal grin

8 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by SirMichael1: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
cheesy
Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by DumaEmpire(m): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Amebor FirstClass undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
A wh0re standing for another wh0re.... Go and collect your wh0ring award.

Then in the future when some dude will be cheating on you, you will come to NL to tell Us your sob stories.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by IamLEGEND1: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
the new olosho creed: STRONGER TOGETHER.
or maybe it's just whoremonal imbalance.
*meanwhile live images from the karma headquarters in Addis Ababa...

11 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by miremoses(m): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
and she thinks its safe to disclose it on twitter, i wish someone related to the couple or the man himself sees this,she aren't smart enough to remove her pic on her twitter handle.
KARMA knows best.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by yarimo(m): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
WALE ADENUGA please take note of this op grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by Mhissgaga(f): 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
i pray her boss hubby come across this tweets cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by poshestmina(f): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
A wh0re standing for another wh0re.... Go and collect your wh0ring award.

Then in the future when some dude will be cheating on you, you will come to NL to tell Us your sob stories.

If it were to be a man,it'll be the bro code abi? undecided

Back to topic
If the woman is tired of being married ,she should quit and have all the time to sleep without fear of being caught.

Seems she got a good husband .shame undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
, *singing* This life is beautiful

But everything seems to be

Falling apart

The more you get, the more you feel sad

Ohohohoh this life, whatever it is

We must follow, ohoh this life

No matter what you do, u be gone someday

This life, oh this life. Is meansad

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by Everblazinggg(f): 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Super story...all these fake tweeter stories.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by ojun50(m): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
Fear woman
fear female boss
Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by moorevic(m): 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
ooh mike you're quashing my toto.
olosho now you don post am abeg is it still a secret? Ode first class slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by Padiga: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Let me just kukuma go and cook my story for Twitter.

It seems Twitter is replacing 'tales by moonlight'

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by Nnamddi(m): 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
Padiga:
Let me just kukuma go and cook my story for Twitter.

It seems Twitter is replacing 'tales by moonlight'

Lol
Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by goldennugget: 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
That was a close one
http://allisonktapp.tumblr.com
Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by Ayo001: 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Fake story. "I had goose bumps all over" ተiwa Savage's lyrics.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by Realkenny(m): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hmmm...imagine adultery
Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by Mightyraw(m): 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
Now that your name now sound like you are the gateman
Abi what is Asikia
Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by aycorporat(m): 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Just hold on...expect a playback when you too get married as Mr. Karma is somewhere lurking around to hit you into reality.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by Angel196(f): 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
What goes around comes around girl, you better be ready for karma cause she never fails. angry
Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by Franky826: 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
undecided

people can write fiction Sha.

and then it gets people engrossed when it's sensual and too much hoeing around.

creative imaginations that can be used to better our ailing nollywood you come use am dey get attention for Twitter.

well done. so how many followers do you have now? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by Lewaluv(f): 12:05am On Jun 06, 2017
This is soooo fake!
Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by lenghtinny(m): 1:04am On Jun 06, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if these Twitter c*ck and bull storytellers are related to Lai Muhammed...
Make that go sell her script to emem isong.. The tales by moonlight is better off on screen than on twitter...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by Garrirevenge(f): 2:00am On Jun 06, 2017
I dont believe anything she wrote there.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by MVLOX(m): 6:40am On Jun 06, 2017
Chai fear women... I repeat fear women....
Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by Kingjags: 7:18am On Jun 06, 2017
All for retweet. I smell lies
Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by Kingjags: 7:18am On Jun 06, 2017
Garrirevenge:
I dont believe anything she wrote there.
o think say nah only me
Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by okonja(m): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2017
Lies all around

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovemaking More Important To Me Than Anything, Husband Says As ‘tired’ Wife Seek / Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) / "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.