Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary (24672 Views)

Nigerian Immigrant Destroys Cars In Germany (Photos) / Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) / Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by jayriginal: 7:10am On Jun 06, 2017
Pidgin2:
cc: maternal, wellendowed

You want to gloat? Your country man was killed abroad and you use that as an opportunity to settle scores?

What about the thousands being killed daily for free in your country? At the very least, this man will get justice. There will be no "call from Abuja" to protect him.

You could at least have shown some humanity by first commiserating with his family before tagging your "enemies".

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by sukkot: 7:15am On Jun 06, 2017
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by Eazybay(m): 7:18am On Jun 06, 2017
It's a pity, no one checked his name. No tribal bashing or baseless banter.

Indeed sometimes it is better to be in a place of mourning so u can understand, life just like power is transient.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by Timhortons: 7:20am On Jun 06, 2017
I have never been this scared for a very long time not even when I lost my Dad.we both studied geology in Nigeria,migrated the same year to Canada,our wives did health care in bow valley college,we applied for power engineering program @ CCIS together and I was chosen,we both have our first child as girls,we work in the same organisation(we even played table tennis on Wednesday prior to his death) he was stabbed two minutes from my house,the train station I use EVERY blessed day.when we visited the wife yesterday she said she saw the news about a man stabbed on city hall not even knowing it was her husband he didn't come back till 12am and she heard a knock on her door and was so happy not knowing it was the cops that came to inform her.

Pidgin2 or parrot 2 I have been reading your negative comments on nairaland about people that want to migrate and I have never for once responded or attacked you and right now you just copied maternal and wellendowed .I totally understand where you are driving @ but I will be ready for you later,I can deductively conclude that you are a low lifer and you are very very irritating,I sincerely pity a man that will marry you cos he wud have preferred Jezebel for a wife.After, my grieving we will see each other more.

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by salford1: 7:22am On Jun 06, 2017
Fulmigati:
Sounds like a hate crime. This is why is so embarrassing to see African s worship white and grovel at their feet when they treat you like sub humans in their countries.
Most likely not an hate crime. Hate crimes are rare in Canada. Probably attacked for something as small as a few change or cigarrete. The suspect is a junkie who had previous criminal record.

Eazybay:
It's a pity, no one checked his name. No tribal bashing or baseless banter.

Indeed sometimes it is better to be in a place of mourning so u can understand, life just like power is transient.
The tribal stuff starts and ends in Nigeria. Outside Nigeria, Nigerians feel more at home with each other than with other nationalities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by able20(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2017
Timhortons:
He came with 2kids from naija and the third child is 3months old,the wife just had him a couple of months in calgary.We visited the wife today and she is still in shock.May the good lord give her and the family the courage to bear this irreplaceable loss.
Too bad. At a time we try to escape naija's recession and insecurity to a land of milk and honey only to be killed. Mad people everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by azezola(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2017
Is he not a white Christian terrorist....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by HarveySpecter1: 7:24am On Jun 06, 2017
jayriginal:

You want to gloat? Your country man was killed abroad and you use that as an opportunity to settle scores?

What about the thousands being killed daily for free in your country? At the very least, this man will get justice. There will be no "call from Abuja" to protect him.

You could at least have shown some humanity by first commiserating with his family before tagging your "enemies".

Don't mind that pidgin2. She is a very bitter person. To her, Nigeria is safer.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by salford1: 7:25am On Jun 06, 2017
jayriginal:

The culprit was arrested within minutes.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 06, 2017
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by HarveySpecter1: 7:28am On Jun 06, 2017
Timhortons:
I have never been this scared for a very long time not even when I lost my Dad.we both studied geology in Nigeria,migrated the same year to Canada,our wives did health care in bow valley college,we applied for power engineering program @ CCIS together and I was chosen,we both have our first child as girls,we work in the same organisation(we even played table tennis on Wednesday prior to his death) he was stabbed two minutes from my house,the train station I use EVERY blessed day.when we visited the wife yesterday she said she saw the news about a man stabbed on city hall not even knowing it was her husband he didn't come back till 12am and she heard a knock on her door and was so happy not knowing it was the cops that came to inform her.

Pidgin2 or parrot 2 I have been reading your negative comments on nairaland about people that want to migrate and I have never for once responded or attacked you and right now you just copied maternal and wellendowed .I totally understand where you are driving @ but I will be ready for you later,I can deductively conclude that you are a low lifer and you are very very irritating,I sincerely pity a man that will marry you cos he wud have preferred Jezebel for a wife.After, my grieving we will see each other more.

She( pidgin2) is a sadist. Never seen a sadist like her.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 06, 2017
Timhortons:

This must be hard for you. It is well. May God continue to strengthen you as each day goes by

PS there is time for everything. This is not the thread to argue which country is better. A life was lost. His children have no father, his wife-no husband. There are threads for debates and this one isn't and shouldn't be one of them threads and that is why chose to ignore the eediot with the brain of an octopus. Please do same so you can properly grieve your friend's death

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 06, 2017
Kai officials spotted

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by begwong: 7:31am On Jun 06, 2017
He should have remained in biafra land and join in the struggle!
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by otokx(m): 7:32am On Jun 06, 2017
My condolences to the family, hope the murderer gets the maximum sentence. They should not because he is white say he has a psychiatric condition or something.

The Intel we are getting suggests crime rate at Calgary is increasing in a rapid pace, you all should do well to be on the lookout.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by EzeUmuokorobia1(m): 7:32am On Jun 06, 2017
Like play like play we Nigerians have become an endangered specie. We are being targeted outside Nigeria by psychopaths. Even in our own country of is worse
Police
Army
Book Haram
Badoo and gang
Karashika's (especially young hustlers)
Politicians and their draconian anti masses policies
Fake pastors etc.

Naija which way? ike agwulam.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by Odeyinigbin(m): 7:33am On Jun 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
when your village people followed you all the way to Canada. Really sad, really really sad.

R.I.P

Wat a sad comment from you!
U neva know wen,where and how ur end will look like
We shud mind our business/comments
Must u comment?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by LeanonGOD(m): 7:35am On Jun 06, 2017
By God's Grace I would like to make a small donation - is there any account or gofundme set up for donations. Kindly advise. May His Soul RIP.
Timhortons:
He came with 2kids from naija and the third child is 3months old,the wife just had him a couple of months in calgary.We visited the wife today and she is still in shock.May the good lord give her and the family the courage to bear this irreplaceable loss.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by Btruth: 7:39am On Jun 06, 2017
......charged with 2nd degree man murder?Hummmmmm!
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by LeanonGOD(m): 7:48am On Jun 06, 2017
Heartless. Sick to the brain.
begwong:
He should have remained in biafra land and join in the struggle!
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by naijainstinct: 7:48am On Jun 06, 2017
Freshsnoow1:
Contact me for your cartoon what'sapp 08169177163
you are so daft and insensitive. By God's grace, no one will patronize your useless cartoon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by lagosrd: 7:50am On Jun 06, 2017
himkers2:

Na me undecided

Abeg just stop quoting me. It's not a funny stuff we are talking about someone who lost his life and you're here posting whatever you like. May God forgive you and may such never befall you. Amen.
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by himkers2: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2017
lagosrd:

Abeg just stop quoting me. It's not a funny stuff we are talking about someone who lost his life and you're here posting whatever you like. May God forgive you and may such never befall you. Amen.

whether na sense U no get, or u are just being plain stupid, or the both, I cant just tell... U read a comment - well spelt out by a nlander that lives there in Canada, and u are here asking silly question..

And stop playing the card of empathy coz U are totally wrong here
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by adecz: 7:57am On Jun 06, 2017
cry
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by 124mumsy: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2017
lagosrd:

Pls who are you talking about here.
waiting the op mean is that many are krass but few are roaming

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by dacoza007(m): 8:03am On Jun 06, 2017
may God take good care of the wife and kids.... so heartbreaking

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by MrDandy(m): 8:08am On Jun 06, 2017
Timhortons:
Lol.. what a nice moniker you have. I think Starbucks will be a good one for me to use cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by czaratwork: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2017
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by obajoey(m): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2017
So sad.
God help us all, let not our desires and dreams turn to be a death trap for us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2017
Buhari sef embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS / Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others / 27 Abducted Students Of Kaduna College Of Forestry Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.