Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,393 members, 7,781,127 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:27 AM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (16846 Views)

Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets / Lady With Huge Fibroid Gives Birth To Twin Girls After 6 Years Of Waiting / 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by dainformant(m): 1:33am On Jun 06, 2017
Congratulations are in order for a Nigerian woman who received multiple blessings after years of sorrow. The woman gave birth to three bouncing baby boys on her first delivery after 6 years of marriage.

Sharing the good news on Facebook, Eseosa Agbonlahor wrote; Thank God for safe delivery.... My aunt just gave birth to 3 boys....after 6 years of marriage ....we serve a faithful God

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/woman-gives-birth-triplets-6-years-marriage-photos.html

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by dainformant(m): 1:33am On Jun 06, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by odiereke(m): 2:18am On Jun 06, 2017
Waooooh, congratulation to the family.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Legacyltd: 4:41am On Jun 06, 2017
You don born pikin na God win #Korede bello's voice
Who God stand for no esemo (ancestors) can trespass.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by diva90: 4:44am On Jun 06, 2017
Nice one! I claim similar for myself by Gods grace

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by EROMS38(m): 4:45am On Jun 06, 2017
Congrats
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Dhee2: 4:47am On Jun 06, 2017
Congrats
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by iamnicer: 4:53am On Jun 06, 2017
GOD IS GOOD ALWAYS

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Malive: 5:04am On Jun 06, 2017
A big congratulations 2 her!!!! I'm a mother of triplets also!!! 2 girls & 1 boy, 1st delivery.

I pray for this kind of blessing for every woman/man expecting such IJN.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by CircleOfWilis: 5:07am On Jun 06, 2017
diva90:
similar triplets after 6years?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 06, 2017
diva90:

Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Omojudy: 5:20am On Jun 06, 2017
Five fold blessings I claim.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by diva90: 5:22am On Jun 06, 2017
CircleOfWilis:
similar triplets after 6years?

lol! Nice try ... you understand what I mean grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by wakes: 5:30am On Jun 06, 2017
Wow!
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 5:40am On Jun 06, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:42am On Jun 06, 2017
Congratulations
Mine Joy on d way too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 5:47am On Jun 06, 2017
So SHALL it be In Jesus Almighty NAME. Just trust and Obey the Word of God.
diva90:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by algaray(m): 5:48am On Jun 06, 2017
dainformant:
Congratulations are in order for a Nigerian woman who received multiple blessings after years of sorrow. The woman gave birth to three bouncing baby boys on her first delivery after 6 years of marriage.

Sharing the good news on Facebook, Eseosa Agbonlahor wrote; Thank God for safe delivery.... My aunt just gave birth to 3 boys....after 6 years of marriage ....we serve a faithful God

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/woman-gives-birth-triplets-6-years-marriage-photos.html
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 5:53am On Jun 06, 2017
Amen. In Good health you and your husband WILL enjoy the fruits of your labour In Jesus Almighty Name.
Malive:
A big congratulations 2 her!!!! I'm a mother of triplets also!!! 2 girls & 1 boy, 1st delivery.

I pray for this kind of blessing for every woman expecting such IJN.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 06, 2017
Ameeeeeen
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 6:01am On Jun 06, 2017
Congratulation. Our God is a GOOD God, He never fails, disappoints nor shame anyone. He is a Faithfull God, He does His miracles at His Own time and for His Own GLORY. What a mighty God we serves, to Him be All the Glory, Honour and Praises In Jesus ALMIGHTY Name. I claimed this triplet for all the women who are still looking up to God for the fruits of the womb.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Godfullsam(m): 6:17am On Jun 06, 2017
I have come to notice that most women who take too long to conceive in their matrimonial home usually give birth to either twins or triplets whenever they conceive.

Hit like if you have noticed this too..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Wilsonmoses: 6:18am On Jun 06, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]You think it's easy to take care of triplets?

diva90:

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by angelTI(f): 6:20am On Jun 06, 2017
This can only be the work of the Almighty. Thank you Jesus; congratulations madam
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 06, 2017
This is awesome
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by helphelp: 6:26am On Jun 06, 2017
Most times, all the agbo and pills people seeking for a child take ehn..

Once the belle show omo minimum Na 2
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 6:35am On Jun 06, 2017
I like stories like THIS...positive news all around me....God bless d kids n family

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by popsyleo1: 6:43am On Jun 06, 2017
It is a blessing and may God guide and protect the kids. This is a personal or family issue. Why do they want us to know? People should learn not to be sampling their pictures and personal issues. It is just an advice. We praise God for them.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 06, 2017
He isn't the father and she knows it

He's friends behind his back be like dude think he the daddy ?

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by KelvinC1(m): 6:53am On Jun 06, 2017
Malive:

I pray for this kind of blessing for every woman expecting such IJN.
and man too IJN

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Josydaky(f): 6:53am On Jun 06, 2017
God is great.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? / Doctor In The House - Cardiac Problems, High Blood Pressure, Chest Pain(angina) / High Mobile Phone Use May Impact Sperm Count, Study Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.