Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,240 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos (29586 Views)

Goat Thief Paraded Publicly In Ebonyi With The Goat On His Back (Photos) / Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / Plantain Thief paraded and Disgraced In Delta State [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 3:44am On Jun 06, 2017
A young thief got more than he bargained for after he was caught stealing a generator set in Sapele area of Delta state. According to reports, the young man was apprehended while stealing the third generator which he planned to sell N5000...

He was beaten by angry residents who made him parade around the area unclad with the stolen generator on his head.

Meanwhile, another generator thief was caught during an operation in Delta state on Sunday morning when most people had gone to church. He was beaten mercilessly, stripped unclad and tied by the people who nabbed him.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/generator-thief-nabbed-in-delta.html

1 Like

Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by bamdly(m): 4:26am On Jun 06, 2017
maka why but he should be happy that d gen not heavy

3 Likes

Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by cassidy1996(m): 4:54am On Jun 06, 2017
they stole my April 18th, Good for him
Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by Qbaba(m): 5:02am On Jun 06, 2017
Only God knows if another blood runs in the veins of these thieves. They just won't stop stealing.

1 Like

Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by mykelmeezy: 5:04am On Jun 06, 2017
too many jungle justice news lately.... it's irritating

7 Likes

Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by Epositive(m): 5:11am On Jun 06, 2017
mykelmeezy:
too many jungle justice news lately.... it's irritating
blame it on NPF cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 06, 2017
Epositive:
cool
i pass my neighbour wey e no go sell pass 5k

2 Likes

Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by madridguy(m): 5:29am On Jun 06, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by Epositive(m): 5:37am On Jun 06, 2017
xstry:

pantaker no guy buy am less than 3,500 cheesy

that guy na weyrey somebody undecided
Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by Kondomatic(m): 5:41am On Jun 06, 2017
cassidy1996:
they stole my April 18th, Good for him
As in, you moved from April 17th to April 19th or what?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by crazyABO(m): 6:08am On Jun 06, 2017
He even wear cross put for neck angry

2 Likes

Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by demo4ril97(m): 6:31am On Jun 06, 2017
If only he did a rethink before concluding. embarassed.
Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 06, 2017
crazyABO:
He even wear cross put for neck angry

The guy must roll life now. grin
Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 06, 2017
when will people learn..... Stealing is wrong .... as the increasing rate if jungle justice, I blame it on the incompetency of the NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE

1 Like

Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by Wizkhalifa2(m): 10:02am On Jun 06, 2017
Nigeria, Babaric Country, Babaric people.

America for naked Dammy Krane put private jet untop hin head mke he day waka round miami na..

Rubbish! If una no burn Thief today, naked Thief tomorrow, una no go rest abi. Shame!

7 Likes

Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by Franchise21(m): 10:02am On Jun 06, 2017
Nsogbu adiro
Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by sotall(m): 10:02am On Jun 06, 2017
ok
Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by timilehin007(m): 10:03am On Jun 06, 2017
He get tribal marks for hand abi what am I seeing so..this can't fit not be pummeling o grin can't fit be possible because is it too much shocked

1 Like

Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by chibabe259(f): 10:03am On Jun 06, 2017
Show me his dick if you want me to believe this story.

1 Like

Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by Abumtestimony1: 10:04am On Jun 06, 2017
Guys Abeg run away from all these bet scammers.. those winning slips are designed by them...once your money enter their account.., you will realize. They are fake..If you're bent betting.., chose any betting prediction site of your choice. These guys are scammers.. They have scammed many people. Always changing their contacts.. BE WARNED!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by Daphresh: 10:04am On Jun 06, 2017
Look at the picture very well that lady is running to look d guy blokos

3 Likes

Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 06, 2017
grin cheesy No chill, this recession is making us mean
Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by seunlly(m): 10:05am On Jun 06, 2017
angry mobs wwey na chop since yesterday con see person wwey steal. Mehn it finished
Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 10:05am On Jun 06, 2017
All this nonsense will stop once Biafra is restored, this kind of scital insensitivity was all emulated from the Afonja people of brown roof republic, it was never our norms. Two thieves was apprehended last month in my area for extorting some amount of money, and after few torture they called the police to come and pick them up, one useless Afonja who also lives in the vicinity was passing by and saw gathering of crowd, he walked to me and asked me what happened I told him some thieves was apprehended, his reply was' eeh what are they waiting for nah? They should killed them immediately and set them ablaze. I just looked at him and was confused on what to do to him, wether to slap him, cause him or just ignore him. That's how wicked they're, he never asked what they stole, I even told him that police has been invited and he questioned why police had to be invited instead of killing them. Horrible kind of people.
Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by Guyman02: 10:06am On Jun 06, 2017
Nigerians putting their frustrations on petty thieves while defending big thieves on tribal and religious on Nairaland
Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by timilehin007(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2017
xstry:

E be like say na ur uncle dash u the one u dey use...that gen u dey see so don dey chase 30k..

2 Likes

Re: Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 06, 2017
timilehin007:

E be like say na ur uncle dash u the one u dey use...that gen u dey see so don dey chase 30k..
na new one price be that o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Hacks His Friend To Death, Arrested After Stealing His Money.Graphic Photos / Lagos Strip Club Collapses / South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.