Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) (36552 Views)

Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me / Musa Danjuma’s Girlfriend, Kelly, Acquires N45m G-Wagon (Photos) / Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by feranmi400: 3:57am On Jun 06, 2017
Delectable movie star, Ruth Eze, is one of the lucky actresses in Nigeria when it comes to love matters.

After losing her four-year-old relationship following the viral story of how Genevieve Nnaji makes her wet, Ms Eze found love again and has also been gifted a brand new G-Wagon jeep by her new lover.

Eze, who is basking in the euphoria has been sharing the photos on her social media handle, while her friends and colleagues kept flooding her timeline with congratulatory messages.

It was also gathered that Ruth and her mystery lover are hoping to walk down the aisle soon.

See photos below:

Source: https://www.nigeriafilms.com/movie-news/86-nollywood-glamour/46949-malaysian-based-boyfriend-of-nollywood-actress-ruth-eze-gifts-her-brand-new-g-wagon-photos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by Epositive(m): 5:10am On Jun 06, 2017
hope the boyfriend's job is legal, if not..... lipsrsealed

malaysian government no get joy o cool

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 06, 2017
Every chicken dey claim celeb for naija undecided Who be this Ruth Eze again? Because here in north Korea, we don't know any Ruth Eze undecided

156 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by mroop(m): 5:52am On Jun 06, 2017
Isok continue

Funniest Comedy of the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQJwm9g9UGE&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by TPAND(f): 6:04am On Jun 06, 2017
Ashawo pays now."

This is a tip on how to become a celebrated ashawo.

1. Find your way into any Nigeria movie or series, either by chance or pay the other way (you know) talk to the directors, they know how to collect such gifts.

2. It doesn't matter the role, even if it is passer-by, or town crier, or lamenter. It doesn't matter. As long as your face shows on TV.

3. Update your social profile to Nollywood Actress.

4. Start posting semi-nude photos, post pictures of expensive trips, hotels and vacations. Post more semi-nudes. I'd suggest you wear a push-up bra to accentuate focus on your chest area.

5. Start visiting spots where the rich guys hang out in the guise of being a celebrity.

6. Be more active and controversial on social media. Always be in the public eye.

Goodluck your maga is on the way

204 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:34am On Jun 06, 2017
Adh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by ogilivictor: 8:29am On Jun 06, 2017
Na money dey talk oooo
Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by MonkeyNoFine: 8:29am On Jun 06, 2017
419 money.

But this girl is very ugly sha.

22 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by chynie: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2017
Another unknown Actress and her drug dealer tongue boyfriend
but why didn't he just marry her ?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by kpaofame: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2017
hmmm...

It seems Big money is been made by Nigerians in Malaysia oo....abi nor be same Malaysia that Hushpuppy say e dey based too

Nigerians in Malaysia....Let me know whether na to join the gang win am grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by buchilino(m): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2017
THOUGH IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS, BUT NNE ABEG REMOVE DAT THING U CARRY 4 HEAD. IT MAKES U LOOK LIKE MAMI WATER.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2017
money must be made no matter what
Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:31am On Jun 06, 2017
so make we pound yam undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by Aburi001: 8:31am On Jun 06, 2017
Who they do the hustling.......Male.

Who they enjoy the money......Female grin
Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:31am On Jun 06, 2017
angry
Question : How do people make money in Malaysia

Answer : Oboy, use your kidney!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by lrdval: 8:32am On Jun 06, 2017
which actress, not our nollywood ooo...when someone pass in a movie, you term her actress.....and beside,, due to dammy's new scandal, i dont trip for any celeb anymore...its an eye opener for me...fake fake fake people...

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by seunlly(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2017
looking for forward to also gift my gf a g wagon. she has been disturbing me.
Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by trendyupdates: 8:33am On Jun 06, 2017
And later someone here will tell me money is not good? TF. How to apply for MTN Nigeria massive recruitment 2017
http://trendyupdates.com.ng/apply-mtn-nigeria-massive-graduate-recruitment-2017-apply-now/
Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by Bondesniger(m): 8:33am On Jun 06, 2017
Epositive:

how many jobs are legal there

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 8:33am On Jun 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by omotoladarasimi(m): 8:33am On Jun 06, 2017
ok
Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2017
There's a huge gap between nollywood actors and nollywood actresses, both in lifestyle and the deaths sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2017
MonkeyNoFine:
419 money.

But this girl is very ugly sha.

I will bite you again and again and again till you leave the ipob developers alone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by gwmlogistic: 8:34am On Jun 06, 2017
Congratulations

In Other News

Antirust water stanchion tower/tank stand for plastic or steel tanks at whatever heigh and loading capacity
Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by tayo4ng(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2017
don't just come and tell us history later. our actresses and their show. living a fake life from time immemorial
Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2017
2004 model.

Did they buy it from a refuse dump? Just look at that foot-mat.

Well, what's my business.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2017
Hope the dealers won't come and collect the car for lack of complete payments...... I don't trust all this celebrities... BTW I don't even know this one self undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:37am On Jun 06, 2017
Which movie she don act

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:38am On Jun 06, 2017
Epositive:

them get joy pass Indonesia. malay na corrupt country.
Re: Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 8:38am On Jun 06, 2017
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teddy-A And Bambam All Loved Up In New Photos For A Media Tour In Abuja / Sean Kingston To Wizkid: "Let's Do A Collaboration" (Photos) / "I Am Physically Challenged" - Skales Reacts As Fans Severely Body-Shame Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.