Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Need A Web Content Strategist For Your E-commerce Site And Your Online Stores? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Web Content Strategist For Your E-commerce Site And Your Online Stores? (1503 Views)

Get Your E-commerce Website Starting From #15,000 And Other Offers / Learn How To Build Your E-commerce Website Like Jumia Using Wordpress For Free / Blog Or Vlog Which Is The Best Option For Your E-business In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Web Content Strategist For Your E-commerce Site And Your Online Stores? by Bowlexzy(m): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage, monitor their sites and as well boost their online presence. So do you want to start selling your products on eCommerce sites like Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases traffic and sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager, digital marketer, and other online management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177
Re: Need A Web Content Strategist For Your E-commerce Site And Your Online Stores? by NnamdiN: 8:53am On Jun 11, 2017
how much do you charge for your services? I have an ecommerce store, been too busy to upload products as the other platforms keep me very occupied. I want my own store to be active as well

(1) (Reply)

Freshly Approved US Adsense For Sale At 5k / Who Can Create A Comment Box Like This For A Website / Blogger Vs. Wordpress: Choosing A Blogging Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.