Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo (11272 Views)

Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 / Ogun IGR Is More Than The Whole South East States Combined - Deji Adeyanju / Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FKO81(m): 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
totit:
grin grin grin

If you ask me, na who I go ask?

OGUN state should just buy UP anambra or the whole of SE asap.. abeg, abeg grin grin

undecided
Ogun buy Anambra grin grin grin
Joke of the century cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Comparing that backward state Ogun to Anambra it's absurd, Anambra trashed that rubbish state in all ramifications, just like goat challenging lion grin

1&2 Ogun
3&4 Anambra

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by deomelo: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
FKO81:

Joke of the century cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Comparing that backward state Ogun to Anambra it's absurd, Anambra trashed that rubbish state in all ramifications, just like goat challenging lion grin

1&2 Ogun
3&4 Anambra

See unintelligent ipob.

Den say you get poor and miserable IGR, but na dumb an irrelevant pictures you dey post as if your silly pictures mean high IGR. grin grin

Post all the dumb pictures in the world, your IGR is still going to be one of the lowest in Nigeria and Ogun state's IGR is still going to be larger than all your ipob villages combined when you wake up tomorrow. grin grin

See ya life.. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FKO81(m): 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
Abeokuta capital of Ogun

Awka capital of Anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by patrick89(m): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
FYI information osun state Ogun state ekiti and ondo State are all indebted to Anambra state, because we invested in bond market where you lazy afonja source for money, hence any money you borrow from open market Anambra money is involved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FKO81(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
deomelo:

See unintelligent ipob.

[s]Den say you get poor and miserable IGR, but na dumb an irrelevant pictures you dey post as if your silly pictures mean high IGR. grin grin

Post all the dumb pictures in the world, your IGR is still going to be one of the lowest in Nigeria and Ogun state's IGR is still going to be larger than all your ipob villages combined when you wake up tomorrow. grin grin

See ya life.. grin grin[/s]

Clown what is reasonable about your high IGR when your people are living in penury

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by patrick89(m): 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
SilentHaulers:
I swear, this Frank is a scam artist. There is no Finlab pharmaceutical industry anywhere. You are just forming some unknown industry and posting shit everywhere.

The only Finlab i can see is Finlab Nig Ltd in Ikorodu, just Suppliers of Laboratory Equipment, Installation and Maintenance.
afonja and lies. I know Ogun state very well the only commercial place they have is sango ota,due to fashola cleanup at oshodi. every other place is a mess,Abeokuta is a dry zone with no single industry, agbara is dominated by foreigners from Igbo land,to India to Chinese. fidson,Nero pharmaceutical company are all Igbo owned located along Abeokuta Lagos express way by geepee bustop. opposite the brewery.
there is standard iron and stell company at the back of indomie industry are all Igbo business. most of these companies are underperforming, I know many of the chemical industries that are underperforming. so stop the noise, Ogun state is ghost state, aside ota and sagamu every other place like ifo meko,etc are all ritual den.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FKO81(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
patrick89:
afonja and lies. I know Ogun state very well the only commercial place they have is sango ota,due to fashola cleanup at oshodi. every other place is a mess,Abeokuta is a dry zone with no single industry, agbara is dominated by foreigners from Igbo land,to India to Chinese. fidson,Nero pharmaceutical company are all Igbo owned located along Abeokuta Lagos express way by geepee bustop. opposite the brewery.
there is standard iron and stell company at the back of indomie industry are all Igbo business. most of these companies are underperforming, I know many of the chemical industries that are underperforming. so stop the noise, Ogun state is ghost state, aside ota and sagamu every other place like ifo meko,etc are all ritual den.
God bless you bro cheesy cheesy

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by patrick89(m): 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
afonja should use satellite google to search ,"Abeokuta " and "awka" and see the difference. Ogun state is a ghost states there are more Yoruba rituals and skull miners than industrialist.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by deomelo: 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
[s]
FKO81:

Clown what is reasonable about your high IGR when your people are living in penury
[/s]

See unintelligent ipob.

Den say you get poor and miserable IGR, but na dumb an irrelevant pictures you dey post as if your silly pictures mean high IGR. grin grin

See ya life.. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FKO81(m): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
patrick89:
afonja should use satellite google to search ,"Abeokuta " and "awka" and see the difference. Ogun state is a ghost states there are more Yoruba rituals and skull miners than industrialist.
Chaii!! Just imagine backward state they are comparing to Anambra

Pics 1&2 Ogun

Pics3&4 Anambra

1 Like

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by deomelo: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
Typical ipob.

When they are losing, they start posting dumb and retarded pictures to distract away from their misery... grin grin

I know the trick.. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FlyoruB: 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
patrick89:

Isn't it a sad shame that that 'ghost state' pulled in a higher IGR that your entire region combined? cheesy Ogun state continues to witness an influx of SE almajiris and other prosperity seekers, leading to a population explosion that your entire region combined has yet to witness inspite of all your empty noises. Look here, it's not about noise making and chest beating. The indices are there. You guys are simply not viable, which explains why you all have to leave that god-forsaken erosion ravaged region. Look at the data below and explain to me why Ogun 'ghost state' has a larger registration than all your states? It's this sort of data that serious investors (including your own wealthy kinsmen) consult before making decisions. Even Delta and Edo are more viable and have larger populations and market than any SE state, upon all the noises you guys make. Sorry but available data does not support any of your hype and chestbeating. undecided lipsrsealed

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by deomelo: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by deomelo: 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FKO81(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
deomelo:
Typical ipob.

When they are losing, they start posting dumb and retarded pictures to distract away from their misery... grin grin

I know the trick.. grin grin
I'm showing you the rubbish you are comparing to almighty Anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by deomelo: 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
[s]
FKO81:

[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5447089_week2assignment_jpeg88d7ad9d23d4da30c5ee9b458e67cecf

I know you are very slow and mentally lazy and you can not read and comprehend.

We are not comparing silly pictures, what we we are comparing is, the title of this thread IGR grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by SilentHaulers: 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
[s]
patrick89:
[/s]

You are just pouring spits everywhere. I dont debate with gala sellers, name the so called companies and stop disgracing yourself. You think we are talking about the numbers of gala box and fan yogo bicycle. Shift abeg

8 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by deomelo: 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
SilentHaulers:
[s][/s]

You are just pouring spits everywhere. I dont debate with gala sellers, name the so called companies and stop disgracing yourself. [img]You think we are talking about the numbers of gala box and fan yogo bicycle. Shift abeg[/img]

Abeg have mercy on the poor ipob villager grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by deomelo: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by patrick89(m): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
FlyoruB:

Isn't it a sad shame that that 'ghost state' pulled in a higher IGR that your entire region? cheesy Ogun state continues to witness an influx of SE almajiris, leading to a population explosion that your entire region combined has yet to witness inspite of all your empty noises. Look here, it's not about noise making and chest beating. The indices are there. You guys are simply not viable, which explains why you all have to leave that god-forsaken erosion ravaged region. Look at the data below and explain to me why Ogun 'ghost state' has a larger registration than all your states? It's this sort of data that serious investors (including your own wealthy kinsmen) consult before making decisions. Even Delta and Edo are more viable and have a larger population and market than any SE state, upon all the noises you guys make. Sorry but available data does not support any of your hype and chestbeating. undecided lipsrsealed
taa gbafuo see afonja trying to hobnob with onye Anambra like me,egwu ana atukwa GI. having transversed across Ogun state, it is pointless arguing with you on this, I know you guys very well, oluwole expert, they can manufacture figures to score cheap point, who is even sure the said amount published is the true state of the igr? since afonja took I've NBS phony figures have been coming out from there, whereas the reality on ground is showing nothing, if truly Ogun make that huge some what have they achieve with it? all the substandard roads in Ogun state,abandoned bridges are still untouched, even the schools are all shanties, no part of Anambra state still have the type of school in Ogun state. Ogun state thrive on rituals, one thing I know for sure is the oluwole experta can manipulate so well.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by deomelo: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
[s]
patrick89:

taa gbafuo see afonja trying to hobnob with onye Anambra like me,egwu ana atukwa GI. having transversed across Ogun state, it is pointless arguing with you on this, I know you guys very well, oluwole expert, they can manufacture figures to score cheap point, who is even sure the said amount published is the true state of the igr? since afonja took I've NBS phony figures have been coming out from there, whereas the reality on ground is showing nothing, if truly Ogun make that huge some what have they achieve with it? all the substandard roads in Ogun state,abandoned bridges are still untouched, even the schools are all shanties, no part of Anambra state still have the type of school in Ogun state. Ogun state thrive on rituals, one thing I know for sure is the oluwole experta can manipulate so well.
[/s]

All I see here is serious pain and misery...

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by SilentHaulers: 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
deomelo:

Abeg have mercy on the poor ipob villager grin grin

Bros, Ipob tout no dey get sense at all. All those local villagers posting nonsense everywhere. When you ask then to list the so called companies, they will start crying. One was even listing May & Baker, another was listing a CEO that was appointed as the owner of the company. I just tire for all these Aba villagers.

7 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FKO81(m): 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
FlyoruB:

cheesy Ogun state continues to witness an influx of SE almajiris,
Same we are witnessing in Anambra large numbers of almajiris from west selling agbo, harbal mixtures, bricklayers, carrying loads in our markets and other menial jobs, they hardly live in decent buildings, we see them setting up shanties or living in uncompleted buildings, they don't send their wards to school, very pathetic.

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by SilentHaulers: 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
AgentSmith001:
. this jobless mofo is at again. i hope you won't run when chino comes for you

Contribute to the thread and stop disgracing yourself. Illiterate like you aint needed on this kinda thread, we will quote you when its time to chant Afonja.

8 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by totit: 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
FKO81:

1&2 Ogun
3&4 Anambra

So, in nutshell, you are pulling your own figures? Lmao grin

You be NBS?

Weldon sir

Like I said, Ebonyi being the poorest state in the whole of South along with anambra should just be consider for sale,auction by ogun state.

Oga go cry abeg these old pictures are to stale and can't change the reality nor take away the shame kiss

LMAo grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FlyoruB: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
FKO81:

Yinmu. None of all that substandard Anambla infrastructure comes close to the attached pix of Abeokuta and other parts of Ogun be it in architecture and sophistication, we're just not you guys' mates, and no amount of brown roof picture displays here can change that fact. We're just not noisemakers like you lots.

Upon all these pix you have been splattering all over this forum for years now, Anambra IGR still never increase cheesy, Ogun is still getting more FDI and local investments than your entire region. Lol. Perhaps it's time to switch tactics coz obviously folks just ain't buying all that Anambla hype. undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FKO81(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
totit:

So, in nutshell, you are pulling your own figures? Lmao grin

You be NBS?

Weldon sir

Like I said, Ebonyi being the poorest state in the whole of South along with anambra should just be consider for sale,auction by ogun state.

Oga go cry abeg these old pictures are to stale and can change the reality nor take away the shame kiss

LMAo grin
Ebonyi with low IGR make more sense than Ogun
Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by totit: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
FKO81:

Ebonyi with low IGR make more sense than Ogun

Where is the stats to the said assumption ? grin

Or where you pull that one? O you want to shove you home made stats on us,you be organization or what ?

Lmao
You be comedy aswear grin

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by SilentHaulers: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
FKO81:

Chief S.A. Edu is Chairman Evans medical

Edu family are from my town in Epe, dont let me slap your face.

10 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FKO81(m): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
FlyoruB:

Yinmu. None of all that substandard Anambla infrastructure comes close to the attached pix of Abeokuta and other parts of Ogun be it in architecture and sophistication, we're just not you guys'mayes, and no amount of brown roofs picture displays here can change that fact. We're just not noisemakers like you lots.

Upon all these pix you have been splattering all over this forum for years now, Anambra IGR still never increase cheesy, Ogun is still getting more FDI and local investments than your entire region. Lol. Perhaps it's time to switch tactics coz obviously folks just ain't buying all that Anambla hype. undecided
You are showing forest, this is Abeokute biggest city in Ogun state

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FlyoruB: 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
patrick89:

You are ranting like a raving lunatic. You folks from those parts are just a bunch of hopelessly emotional nutjobs. I just showed you concrete verifiable data that explains why Ogun will always be your bosses. No amount of pictures you post on here or crap you spit against Ogun will increase Anambra IGR or bring much needed investments to your state. Your state couldn't even present an IGR report for this year, not even N1 naira grin cheesy. Yet shame no catch you and you still have the effrontery to come here to disrespect una Senior (Ogun state) cool. You people need help, and fast too. For now Ogun no be una mate in every ramification, and I mean all of una, not just that piece of shyt you call your state. Real talk.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by totit: 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
grin

Wonder shall never end. So, Ogun state alone can buy the whole of SE grin

SW people let's do this. We should buy the whole of igbo land and chase down into sambista forest. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu / 'If You Are A Saint Publish Your Assets' - Shehu Sani Dares APC Members / Obaseki In Akwa Ibom, Campaigns For Buhari, Ekere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.