Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo (11303 Views)

Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 / Ogun IGR Is More Than The Whole South East States Combined - Deji Adeyanju / Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by EvilMetahuman: 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Lol, Boko cleanser
what is this?
Aporo epa ijebu? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by totit: 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
Just a thought friends ;

It should be constitutionalise for any region or state to buy up less performing or poor states such as Ebonyi, aba or better still the whole alaigbo. Lagos or ogun being two BIG states above the rest should be able to do justice to that anyway.

OhLah cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by EvilMetahuman: 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
totit:
grin grin grin

If you ask me, na who I go ask?

OGUN state should just buy UP anambra or the whole of SE asap.. abeg, abeg grin grin

undecided
davido is already bidding

He only needs 19billion more for the account cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by SilentHaulers: 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
totit:
Just a thought friends ;

It should be constitutionalise for any region or state to buy up less performing or poor states such as Ebonyi, aba or better still the whole alaigbo. Lagos or ogun being two BIG states above the rest should be able to do justice to that anyway.

OhLah cheesy

See them shameless nitwit trying to derail the thread, I know sane Anambra people will just be cursing out these paid tout for bringing shame to their state. Lol cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by patrick89(m): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
FKO81:
Anambra still trashed the backward state on bank credit and deposit by state

NATIONAL BUREAU OF STATISTICS 2010-2015

BANK CREDIT AND DEPOSIT BY STATES IN NIGERIA

Bank credit/deposit in each state may be used as an indicator of the level of activity and well being of operators (households and businesses) in a particular state as it shows what residents are borrowing and the amount deposit in banks

http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/report/384

From the report bank deposit by states in Southeast from 2010-2015

Bank deposit in Anambra state #1'844'434.75
Bank Credit # 258'716.37
Balance #1'585'718.38

Bank deposit in Enugu #1'651'741.09
Bank credit #370'012.75
Balance #1'281'728.59

Bank deposit in Imo # 936'606.57
bank credit #218'853.32
balance #717'753.35

Bank deposit in Abia from #1'031'355.42
bank credit #391'675.25
balance 639'580.17

Bank deposit in Ebonyi #330'841.52
bank credit #93'627.5
balance 237'214.02

Southeast total balance from 2010-2015 #4'461'997.51

From the report bank deposit by states in Southwest from 2010-2015
excluding nation commercial center

Bank deposit in Oyo #1'617'678.48
bank credit #598'298.6
balance #1'019'379.88

Bank deposit in Ogun #1'204'873.59
bank credit # 558'073.3
balance # 649'800.29

Bank deposit in Ondo #821'901.84
credit #306'621.05
balance #515'280.79

Bank deposit in Osun #648'726.72
credit #417'073.72

Balance #231'653.05

Bank deposit in Ekiti #301'136.23
credit #123,254.46
balance #177,881.77

South west total balance from 2010-2015 #2'593'995.78
afonja slaye

1 Like

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FlyoruB: 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
patrick89:
agbero motor park tout that is the same way your Yoruba brothers and sisters are harrasing us with poison in the name of agbo melecine. what you fail to know is the level of poverty in your land is infectious, that is why most of you have adopted mining of skull as a better option,bitter ugly souls

Lol. Listen up Jose, you're definitely in no position to make any commentary whatsoever about supposed poverty in my region boy. Heck, you should be prostrating to us Yorubas daily for providing your army of destitute almajiris a more fruitful region to live peacefully and thrive. Dude, your region is the LEAST populated in the entire country. Why is that? Coz it's unproductive and simply can't sustain y'all so you're left with no other choice than to become nomads and wanderers and can't but flee that piece of shyt hellhole to have a decent shot at success in life. That's real talk right there -- no bullshyting.

If that doesn't make y'all the poster-child(ren) of poverty then I don't know what else would. The fvck outta here. I'm done with your stupid a$$.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by totit: 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
davido is already bidding

He only need 19billion more for the account cheesy

Wow
grin

So I heard, the dude can afford to buy the whole of alaigbo grin
Lmao
By the way, it will be of great joy to buy up the whole of SE and chase flatttiixo into sambista forest or some hot sun in the desert. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by patrick89(m): 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
the statistics they are parading are fake,I know afonja

1 Like

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FKO81(m): 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
patrick89:
orisha and sango need blood

Bank deposit and credit by states in Nigeria check the gap between lion and goat grin grin

Bank deposit in Anambra state #1'844'434.75
Bank Credit # 258'716.37
Balance #1'585'718.38

Bank deposit in Ogun #1'204'873.59
bank credit # 558'073.3
balance # 649'800.29

And NBS stated that Bank credit/deposit in each state may be used as an indicator of the level of activity and well being of operators (households and businesses) in a particular state as it shows what residents are borrowing and the amount deposit in banks

Now wonder they ranked highest in suicide cases in Nigeria

structures of goat hearts and lion hearts grin grin

Ogun

Anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by Blue3k(m): 12:18am On Jun 07, 2017
patrick89:
oluwole certified stat

Actually I made that graphic with Excel. I would have made it prettier if I had more time. It gets point across do I'm fine with it for now. I'll do better next year.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by googi: 12:40am On Jun 07, 2017
Lagos still top the bank deposit and credit but bank deposit and credit only show Federal allocations to states and contracts. How can anyone count Federal allocations when we are talking about internal generated revenue.

Lagos has done well without Federal Allocation for Lagos States. Federal Government have presence and bank deposit in every states. It does not count towards the wealth of that state. It is used for Federal projects and staff from all over Nigeria. Internal generated revenue does count as a measure of state wealth.

It's like the richest oil producing states claiming they generate more internal revenue than Ogun states because of Federal allocation in banks. Common now who is fooling who?

Without Federal allocation into Eastern states, they will fold up.

Biafra bags must go. You have oversold yourselves. You have to sell your little land that is overcrowded already to Ogun State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by patrick89(m): 4:57am On Jun 07, 2017
totit:

Wow
grin

So I heard, the dude is can afford to buy the whole of alaigbo grin
Lmao
By the way, it will be of great joy to buy up the whole of SE and chase flatttiixo into sambista forest or some hot in the desert. grin
loud Afonja all your States are indebted to Anambra state still

1 Like

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by patrick89(m): 5:02am On Jun 07, 2017
osun state is on olx at the moment,buying it is like incurring course, and everlasting debt, I blame peter for investing at market bond where you lazy sissies go and borrow. what has a state as worthless as Ogun state has to offer

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FKO81(m): 5:35am On Jun 07, 2017
The difference between Anambra and Lagos plus Ogun, the industries, markets, transport companies, films industries etc in Anambra, are 99% owns by Igbos, a reasonable government low taxes to encourage indigenous investors, we can't strangle our people with high taxes, ask those in Lagos what they are going through, Ogun state with high IGR is known for deplorable roads, Ogun was ranked low in sustainable index, Ogun was among states declared bankrupt few months after nation's financial meltdown , still owning workers salaries, same Ogun was rated highest in numbers of suicide cases in Nigeria by NPF, Lagos, Ogun top list of indebted states in Nigeria, so a situation government is making high IGR while people are dying in penury, what's the need of high IGR then Anambra government cut taxes for large, medium and small industries in the state, pay workers salaries before 24th of every month, least most indebted state, still doing massive projects across the state, topping in education, security, health and so many others, IGR doesn't measure wealth, Anambra economy is 99% control by indigenous investors we have to trade softly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by simplycarro: 6:02am On Jun 07, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Lol, you are just a Lazy propagandist, an irresponsible liar for that matter

1:comestar wire and cable - - your obidire nnameka LinkedIn profile shows that he is just a production assistant there.

2: standard iron - - there's no record of it on the Internet, am suspecting you made it up again

3:Nero pharmaceutical -- this doesn't produce anything, they only import drugs and help foreign pharmaceutical distributes it here in Nigeria.. They have less than 100 staff..

4:may and Baker - - - dude, you need to be ashamed of yourself, the Nnamdi okafor guy isn't the owner of may and Baker, he was only appointed as the CEO... Na wa for u oooo

5: shongai packaging industries - - - - This is also not owned by a Nigerian, instead Mr. Geoffrey Anyaso, is the Executive Director, Operations, of shongai packaging industries.

6:GOKO cleanser - - - - lol, now this is quite funny, c'mon frank, so any shop owned by someone from anambra in Ogun state is now a factory?

7: mimee noodles - - - - this is owned by may and Baker, a multi national company based in Ogun state that appointed one okafor as it's managing director

8:Evans group - - - - - They have no factory in Ogun state

Why i did this is because i know you are very good at lying, and if it's not refuted i know you will continue to repeat this your lies

The chairman of May & Baker and the highest shareholder is actually Lt. General T Y Danjuma. He singlehandedly financed most of their new factory in Otta Ogun state

4 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by simplycarro: 6:04am On Jun 07, 2017
Mykelpato:
Obiano is a mistake to Anambra people... we must vote him out come nov18

Una eyes don dey clear, this is what hatred breeds, it makes you make irrational decision. Obiano has no pedigree of Ngige.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FKO81(m): 6:06am On Jun 07, 2017
googi:
Lagos still top the bank deposit and credit but bank deposit and credit only show Federal allocations to states and contracts. How can anyone count Federal allocations when we are talking about internal generated revenue.

Lagos has done well without Federal Allocation for Lagos States. Federal Government have presence and bank deposit in every states. It does not count towards the wealth of that state. It is used for Federal projects and staff from all over Nigeria. Internal generated revenue does count as a measure of state wealth.

It's like the richest oil producing states claiming they generate more internal revenue than Ogun states because of Federal allocation in banks. Common now who is fooling who?

Without Federal allocation into Eastern states, they will fold up.

Biafra bags must go. You have oversold yourselves. You have to sell your little land that is overcrowded already to Ogun State.
IGR doesn't measure economic well being of a state, States IGR are publish by state government no credible body monitor the figures they are quoting, records of bank deposit and credit by states are with apex bank, it's being use to measure economic well being of states, it indicator of the level of activity and well being of operators in various states, Ogun ranked high in IGR published by Ogun govt, then ranked low in bank deposit in CBN records, Lagos, Rivers with high IGR still recorded highest in bank deposit by CBN, let stop deceiving ourselves with primordial sentiments, it was clearly state that bank deposit and credit can be use to measure economic well being of a state, because Anambra trashed Ogun and Oyo for five years financial records you guys now trying so hard to discredit the report.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FKO81(m): 6:18am On Jun 07, 2017
simplycarro:

The chairman of May & Baker and the highest shareholder is actually Lt. General T Y Danjuma. He singlehandedly financed most of their new factory in Otta Ogun state
Singlehandedly finance grin grin can you hear yourself radio without battery I never said Anambra man own May & barker, Nnamdi Okafor is the CEO M&B

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by simplycarro: 6:28am On Jun 07, 2017
FKO81:

Singlehandedly finance grin grin can you hear yourself radio without battery I never said Anambra man own May & barker, Nnamdi Okafor is the CEO M&B

You can easily see that Nnamdi was APPOINTED, just like any other employee.
Just rest the case, you've been beaten blue black here, you think you can lie your way through this grin
I've warned Igbos, don't mess with ogun state, they have the most enlightened people in Nigeria.
Even the Nnamdi Okafor and his predecessor Joe Odumodu ate amala and gbegiri in Ife, and not akpu in Nnsukka. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FKO81(m): 6:58am On Jun 07, 2017
simplycarro:

You can easily see that Nneramdi was APPOINTED, just like any other employee.
Just rest the case, you've been beaten blue black here, you think you can lie your way through this grin
I've warned Igbos, don't mess with ogun state, they have the most enlightened people in Nigeria.
Even the Nnamdi Okafor and his predecessor Joe Odumodu ate amala and gbegiri in Ife, and not akpu in Nnsukka. grin
Childish post, can you show me where I wrote M&B is owned by ND Okafor You don't know pastor E Adebayo, Lam Adesina, former governor of Oyo State, Olu Oguibe, Professor of Art and African-American Studies, Jacob K. Olupona, Professor of African Religious Traditions and other afonjas eat akpu and bitter leaf in UNN

1 Like

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by simplycarro: 7:09am On Jun 07, 2017
FKO81:

Childish post, can you show me where I wrote M&B is owned by ND Okafor You don't know pastor E Adebayo, Lam Adesina, former governor of Oyo State, Olu Oguibe, Professor of Art and African-American Studies, Jacob K. Olupona, Professor of African Religious Traditions and other afonjas eat akpu and bitter leaf in UNN

Frank,sharrap with your weak noise. You've been exposed as a cheap lying troll here.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by googi: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2017
I feel bad for Biafrans trying use Federal allocations, international relief agencies bank accounts used to feed desolate Biafrans, Dangote Industries bank account, Econet bank account and other Yoruba accounts to justify riches in Biafra when you know most would close those accounts as soon as you declare Biafra again.

You nor dey learn abi Ojukwu never warn Una enough. Go ask your papa wey fight for Biafra only to be abandoned. Zik never warn Una before before he scram?

Children of anger, Una don start again O. Those you bank on to bank role nor gree follow Una. The last time papa, you forced them and loot their banks.

Empty boast without internal generated revenues go finish Una.

quote author=FKO81 post=57269040]
IGR doesn't measure economic well being of a state, States IGR are publish by state government no credible body monitor the figures they are quoting, records of bank deposit and credit by states are with apex bank, it's being use to measure economic well being of states, it indicator of the level of activity and well being of operators in various states, Ogun ranked high in IGR published by Ogun govt, then ranked low in bank deposit in CBN records, Lagos, Rivers with high IGR still recorded highest in bank deposit by CBN, let stop deceiving ourselves with primordial sentiments, it was clearly state that bank deposit and credit can be use to measure economic well being of a state, because Anambra trashed Ogun and Oyo for five years financial records you guys now trying so hard to discredit the report. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by totit: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
patrick89:
loud Afonja all your States are indebted to Anambra state still

Where is the stats
I said it, ' most of you IPODS are dunce grin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amosun Plays Golf At 2017 Governor's Cup Tournament / Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor / 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.