Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me (2512 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2010
I dont know what is wrong with this girls now adays. I sent a female friend of mine to tell a certain girl that i would like to have a word with her then i overheard her telling my female friend saying; THAT SMALL BOY? I was so so mad and could think straight anymore about what to do to her. So now i need ur advice, (1). why did she call me a small boy cause i know i'm not. (2). What do i do next. I really need ur advice. My fellow guys & gals.
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2010
this is not embarrassing but a direct insult, a frank slap on your face, a hit to your faltering ego . . .

as regards what to do? I suggest you go work on your self.
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by chemali: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2010
lol. david !!!! grin

4 years after you are yet to change.

as blunt as ever. not minding whose ax is gored grin
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by Kelvinj(m): 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2010
Are u still waiting there askn 4 our advice??
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2010
@poster
i am sorry to tell you that if you need to send a girl to tell another gal that you wanna talk to her then you are definitely A SMALL BOY. . . . . .  get some balls and be a little bit more confident about yourself and maybe girls will take you as a MAN.

- how old are you?
- why couldnt you go and speak to that girl directly?
- are you mad because someone judge your"childish" actions as childish?
- why would you think that doing such an act would have you look MATURE?
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by Kelvinj(m): 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
i am sorry to tell you that if you need to send a girl to tell another gal that you wanna talk to her then you are definitely A SMALL BOY. . . . . .  get some balls and be a little bit more confident about yourself and maybe girls will take you as a MAN.

- how old are you?

@poster, guess he's correct.
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2010
Thanks for all ur reply.,. I am 25 years of age, i behave very maturely and i dont think asking my female friend to work her friend for me is wrong or childish cos its a normal thing guys do. Dont tell me u wont do it if need be. It pained me so much because i am more than the girl in every aspect of life, More pieces of advice please.
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2010
Common son grin asking someone else to do your job for you is very secondary schoolish wink
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by kokoye(m): 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2010
Simple.

Prove you are not a small boy by sweeping the girl of her feet.
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2010
You definitely a small boy!
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by Mannylex(m): 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2010
She referring to u as a small boy, may not necessarily have anything to do with ur stature or behaviour, she just said that cos of her friend, so that she would feel like a big girl, and that lots of guys have been chasing her, u know normal girls stuff now. I'm sure she can't tell u to ur face, it's if she tells u to ur face, that's when it's really bad, provided she didn't tell u to ur face then pretend it didn't happen, cos if u didn't eavedrop, u wouldn't have heard it. So guy, don't let that affect ur esteem or ego, just play ur game well and persevere, perseverance pays. Those saying asking one's female friend to help chat her friend up for a guy is childish, I don't really agree about that, yeah it could be kinda, but I don't see nothing wrong with that, many have done it, and it worked for them and they are living happily, so that's definitely not the reason for her calling him a small boy.
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2010
emmboy:

THAT SMALL BOY?
emmboy:

(1). why did she call me a small boy cause i know i'm not.
(2). What do i do next.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by Precious007(m): 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2010
Insult upon injury
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by bkbaybe99: 1:44am On Jan 20, 2010
Son, your life long aim should be to fuxck the hell outta this ho! Try, try, and try again! When ure done, c.u.m in her face, her weave, then kick her out the house by telling her 'my gal is comn in 10 mins, I'd advice u to leave now cus that binch is crazy'. Works like a charm everytime. Best way to get those Nigerian gals be playn hard to get!
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by Pweety4me(f): 2:22am On Jan 20, 2010
@OP Small boy doesn't directly mean dat she is saying dat u r a minor but it could be 2 do with class,status,swagger,financial status,approach e.t.c just up ur game and behave like a man.
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by Niceobo(m): 3:15am On Jan 20, 2010
Maybe she wanted 2 see ur reaction.
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by sexyLeamon(f): 3:24am On Jan 20, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

- how old are you?

MrbrownJ again have said it all, I feel like kissing you
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 20, 2010
Emmboy?

He even has boy in his username. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Women don't like it when you send someone to call them to you. We are not call girls, ok? tongue
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by ritze(m): 5:43am On Jan 20, 2010
guy
its notin to wori about
some gals do form pass wetin dem be
If you like the gal go ahead with full confidence
she migth have a change of heart when you guys are friend and later wteva
What if she says YES later?
And if otherwise
WHAT IS OLD AND SMALL TO HER IS SIMPLY COOL TO THE GAL NEXT DOOR
u be BIG BOY
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by princekevo(m): 7:27am On Jan 20, 2010
emmboy:

I dont know what is wrong with this girls now adays. I sent a female friend of mine to tell a certain girl that i would like to have a word with her then i overheard her telling my female friend saying; THAT SMALL BOY? I was so so mad and could think straight anymore about what to do to her. So now i need your advice, (1). why did she call me a small boy cause i know i'm not. (2). What do i do next. I really need your advice. My fellow guys & gals.

For the fact that you sent your Lady fren to tell a another you want to talk to her proves you are THAT SMALL BOY.
Also, unable to know what to do in such a situation confirms to us that girl said the truth abt you.
If you want my sincer advice i will tell you to chill man, relax. That serves to you as a lesson, next time always hang you cloth where your can reach. Meaning always go for the girls you can boldly face and talk to, not the once you sent you female fren to aproach for you.
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by whitelexi(m): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2010
@Poster: Sending someone to her was a mistake, however all is not yet lost. . . Women tend to call guys "small boy" when they want to make themselves feel mature or superior, yet it is common place for a small boy to be humping them. Dont be shocked if that particular girl is being constantly shagged by some guy younger than she is.

In a relationship, as long as u can hold your own and have the needed muscle, financially and otherwise, u can have them call u a small boy as long as u're the one doing the big boy stuff on them later in the day. I've had girls who called me small boy come back and recieve their own annointing later on, one even had to beg for it, u only need to be superior in at least one angle. . . My edge was 'being brilliant'.

I did a woman who was 5 yrs older and she still thinks i'm 3 yrs older than her. . . I didnt even have to lie about the age, she only asked 'how old are u?' and i answered, put me in an age bracket and take it from there.
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 20, 2010
Thanks to all, mannylex thanks, u are d bomb. I read all ur replying advice and the content noted. I dont know whether to continue or halt because i have never been underrated like that by a gal in ma life. Wat she said is not true and she knows cos i've d potentials any gal will like. I stay in Lagos but sch in ATBU Bauchi and d gal is a Bauchi girl and not that a big gal like lagos girls. She has not seen half of wat i've seen. I just dont,
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by whitelexi(m): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2010
emmboy:

Thanks to all, mannylex thanks, u are d bomb. I read all your replying advice and the content noted. I dont know whether to continue or halt because i have never been underrated like that by a gal in ma life. Wat she said is not true and she knows cos i've d potentials any gal will like. I stay in Lagos but sch in ATBU Bauchi and d gal is a Bauchi girl and not that a big gal like lagos girls. She has not seen half of wat i've seen. I just dont,

dude, dont give up on me now!!!

You've gotto get in there! and make her take her words back! wink wink grin
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 20, 2010
I call people small boys all the time, it's not insultive to me. Even people I know are older that I am still get to be called 'small boys' by me. I've never really seen anything wrong with it. I mean if you are not a 'small boy' then prove me wrong . . undecided
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by whitelexi(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2010
^^^No try am near me sha tongue tongue tongue
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by Donvilo(m): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2010
Most ladies do admire dudes with courage. Cos' it gives them the feeling that u hav got what it takes to be a man. So buddy, u shouldn't be angry 'bout what happened rather u should be grateful for the fact that she did u a favour(although, in a way that u may never understand sha) by bringing out the not-so-good in u. So stop sitting down there whining, get of over ur butt and prove to her that u ain't what she takes you to be. Consider this as a challenge and get it done.
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 20, 2010
whitelexi:

^^^No try am near me sha tongue tongue tongue

It's ok, I understand you don't want them to know how often I call you that . . wink cheesy tongue
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by whitelexi(m): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

It's ok, I understand you don't want them to know how often I call you that . . wink cheesy tongue

Woman!!

Domo Arigato Gosaimashita, Kamaite!! grin grin grin
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 20, 2010
while op's game is weak, i doubt if the girl would have responded like that if he was a er big boy - as in if he as doing all this from a 2010 luxury suv - the chick would prolly be beside him faster than the speed of sound

we know that small boy is basically slang for broke / you cannot be rolling/tangling with someone like me
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 20, 2010
whitelexi:

Woman!!

Domo Arigato Gosaimashita, Kamaite!! grin grin grin

huh?    undecided

oyb:

while op's game is weak, i doubt if the girl would have responded like that if he was a er big boy - as in if he as doing all this from a 2010 luxury suv - the chick would prolly be beside him faster than the speed of sound

we know that small boy is basically slang for broke / you cannot be rolling/tangling with someone like me

Spoken like a guy who has been at the receiving end one too many time!  tongue  cheesy
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2010
oddly enough, in my profession as an engineer, a lot of people who i have corresponded with or conversed with by phone are always surprised that i am 'so young' - really saying so u are the small boy who has been blowing big technical grammer/making my life miserable . the fact that i look younger than my years also plays a part

if i roll with u - na so them go call me ya boy toy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me by tithe(m): 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2010
@Ebonyeyes,
How can u call a guy of 25yrs old yr son? Ar breathing from nose or anus.

@Poster, i guess u ask the girl yourself, but do so politely if not u will come back with another request for advice undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Black Women More Desperate To Marry Than White Women? / Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband / Possible Reasons Why You Have Remained Mugu To Women!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.